[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

"
shimmishim wrote:
Perfect. That's what I thought. I'm really enjoying CoC arc a lot. Clear speed is amazing and smooth but I am still randomly getting one-shot at times. I'm at level 89 now and working on increasing my energy shield. Thanks for this guide!

If you are getting one-shot, it is likely because of the low chaos resistance. If you want more survivability, I suggest you exploring taking Chaos Innoculation keystone :) And you're welcome! Glad people are finding this guide useful!
Hey, it's me again
Rn i'm lvl 95 with: 1 replenish presence, 5 endbringer, 3 heraldry and 9 purposeful (i have two 5 passive voices and one 7) i will try to get 96 and put 1 more endbringer, or you reccomend another replenish? i think im fine in damage, 7m+ in tooltip. and thinking about replaces my cheaps rmr (any jewel with random modifiers just for rmr) for better ones with energy shield.

7% increased maximum energy shield + reduced mana reservation are listed for 5 ex
8% increased maximum energy shield + reduced mana reservation are listed for 7 ex

is that 1% worth it for 2 ex more?

i have 5951 ES
Last edited by PoisonTurtle on May 22, 2020, 5:23:43 PM
Hello,

Guys this amulet will be fine? i just dropped it and im wonder it will be enough good.

Thx for the answer :)
"
fizel104 wrote:
Hello,

Guys this amulet will be fine? i just dropped it and im wonder it will be enough good.

It's a good start. You can also divine it to see if you can get -3% RMR. It'll be fine. It' just a matter of how many auras you're trying to fit in.
"
Ewpew wrote:
"
shimmishim wrote:
Perfect. That's what I thought. I'm really enjoying CoC arc a lot. Clear speed is amazing and smooth but I am still randomly getting one-shot at times. I'm at level 89 now and working on increasing my energy shield. Thanks for this guide!

If you are getting one-shot, it is likely because of the low chaos resistance. If you want more survivability, I suggest you exploring taking Chaos Innoculation keystone :) And you're welcome! Glad people are finding this guide useful!

I'm considering switching to CI but man... the damage penalty is HUGE but I get that you're sacrificing damage for survivability as always. Honestly, my biggest issue is the last phase of fighting Sirus. I get slowed by the beam attack and then can't dodge anything else after that and then die. Would CI help for that though?
ive tweaked my gear alittle and change to a scion. anyone can give some advice? ign : delislamie

thanks!!
"
shimmishim wrote:
"
fizel104 wrote:
Hello,

It's a good start. You can also divine it to see if you can get -3% RMR. It'll be fine. It' just a matter of how many auras you're trying to fit in.

Thank you :)

I have another problem with buying Nebulis. I dont see any with critical strike chance for sale, so i think it will not cost ~1 ex :(

So my question is what other added stat will be ok for this build?
Hey EWPEWWW, good guide and love your streams. Im quite happy with my build but I keep dying from time to time, simu wave 20, many times I stop spinning to pick up loot....

Can you have a look at my profile and tell me what you would do next?

Thanks man!
Ok, so I was playing with the build , and discovered an interesting trick. It's a little annoying to use, but can help on lower budget. I have Flame Dash as my main skill, so you can swap in RF/Vaal Rf at the start of the map in the place of Flame Dash, turn it on, and swap back. It works after the swap (just for one map), even though the are is extremely small (size of base aura effects).

EDIT: This does not really work. It burns you but does not grant more spell damage.
Last edited by argara on May 24, 2020, 3:36:02 PM
"
PoisonTurtle wrote:
Hey, it's me again
Rn i'm lvl 95 with: 1 replenish presence, 5 endbringer, 3 heraldry and 9 purposeful (i have two 5 passive voices and one 7) i will try to get 96 and put 1 more endbringer, or you reccomend another replenish? i think im fine in damage, 7m+ in tooltip. and thinking about replaces my cheaps rmr (any jewel with random modifiers just for rmr) for better ones with energy shield.

7% increased maximum energy shield + reduced mana reservation are listed for 5 ex
8% increased maximum energy shield + reduced mana reservation are listed for 7 ex

is that 1% worth it for 2 ex more?

i have 5951 ES

Hey there! I don't think it's that worth it to be honest.. I would just set up a live search to snipe the 8% listed for lower if you really want to get that 1% additional maximum energy shield. Personally, would not go for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info