[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

"
fizel104 wrote:
Hello,

Guys this amulet will be fine? i just dropped it and im wonder it will be enough good.

Thx for the answer :)

Hey, given that you would need to invest a sizeable amount of currency (~100c) into your amulet for anointment and 20% quality, I suggest you go for an amulet with at 4-5% reduced mana reservation. The additional mana reservation you get from this is huge and could go a long way. Hope this helps!
"
shimmishim wrote:
"
Ewpew wrote:
"
shimmishim wrote:
Perfect. That's what I thought. I'm really enjoying CoC arc a lot. Clear speed is amazing and smooth but I am still randomly getting one-shot at times. I'm at level 89 now and working on increasing my energy shield. Thanks for this guide!

If you are getting one-shot, it is likely because of the low chaos resistance. If you want more survivability, I suggest you exploring taking Chaos Innoculation keystone :) And you're welcome! Glad people are finding this guide useful!

I'm considering switching to CI but man... the damage penalty is HUGE but I get that you're sacrificing damage for survivability as always. Honestly, my biggest issue is the last phase of fighting Sirus. I get slowed by the beam attack and then can't dodge anything else after that and then die. Would CI help for that though?

Hey, from my experience, chaos resistance always helps in the Sirus fight. Once you have CI, you want to get some replenishing presence on your cluster jewels for more survivability. The Sirus fight is also quite mechanical, you need to know when you can deal the most damage to him and when to run. Hope this helps!
after a little tweak I can run all aura said in this build
Now aiming to reach 70+ chaos resistant
this build is fulfill my dream build
-fast clear speed
-very high boss dps
-tanky

map mod to avoid
-reflect
-no regen

For anyone who hesitate to try this build.Try it and you won't disappoint

ps. i will not going CI just dump currency into chaos resistant is easier

pob for guideline
https://pastebin.com/CAd8CsDM
Last edited by tumplovejee on May 24, 2020, 7:46:54 AM
Guys, tell me... what the hell is going on... im not able to make shavrone 3g,2b 1r... i spend 1,7k chromatics and all the time getting 3g 3b when im trying to craft sockets on crafting bench. I just dont understand that.

Im unlucky or im doing something wrong?
"
ive tweaked my gear alittle and change to a scion. anyone can give some advice? ign : delislamie

thanks!!

Hey, I checked your profile and it looks pretty ok! Are there any issues you are running into? Or do you have more specific questions? If not, it's a little difficult for me to give any advice..
"
von_Thurgau wrote:
Hey EWPEWWW, good guide and love your streams. Im quite happy with my build but I keep dying from time to time, simu wave 20, many times I stop spinning to pick up loot....

Can you have a look at my profile and tell me what you would do next?

Thanks man!

Hey dude, thanks a lot for checking out the guide and, more importantly, my stream!!

I took a quick look at your character, and it seems that your chaos resistance is pretty low. I think the mobs in Simulacrum can do quite a bit of chaos damage. If you want more survivability, and your build is already doing enough damage, suggest you going Chaos Inoculation to be immune to chaos damage. You can check out the 'Upgrade Options'section in my guide (in the first comment) for more details.

Hope this helps!
"
fizel104 wrote:
Guys, tell me... what the hell is going on... im not able to make shavrone 3g,2b 1r... i spend 1,7k chromatics and all the time getting 3g 3b when im trying to craft sockets on crafting bench. I just dont understand that.

Guys, when you did colors on your chest, you used table or you clicking one by one?
"
fizel104 wrote:
"
fizel104 wrote:

Guys, when you did colors on your chest, you used table or you clicking one by one?

Hey dude, thanks for checking out the guide! Really sorry to hear that you have spent that much currency on it.. i got lucky with chromatic orbs, managed to hit this by spamming after i failed Vorici bench a few times. A few things you can consider:

(1) Using this resource to find out the most optimal way: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

(2) Get Shav to 3G 3B then using Vorici Bench in research (higher level is better)

Hope this helps!
Thanks so much for the build! Just killed my first Sirus today (only AL 4 or 5, but still). Insta phased him.
"
fizel104 wrote:

Sell your armour and buy a 6 w like me, check the price in trade if you want xD
this way make you run another combination of gems if you want

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info