[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

Your build is very interesting
I am levelling my stormbrand to transform into this build
Waiting for your 35 ex and 50 ex budget gear
Great Buildguide

ps.what lv is meet minimum require to play this build?
Last edited by tumplovejee on May 21, 2020, 7:05:54 AM
Hi again, still having great time with build. Did all content, including almost insta phase on Sirus A8. I'm currently running 3 Endbringers and 2 Replenishing Presences, to drop another Heraldry I needed to buy 2 cheap RMR jewels and drop clarity to lvl 1 (I'm not having mana issues tho).
With other adjustments that left me with over 6M average arc dps, boosted to 7.5M with Vaal RF (with 10APS and 85-90% crit chance thats over 50M dps) and exactly 7000 ES (could easy get more but I didn't want to spend 4-5EX on %ES and RMR jewels).

Anyways, I'v been saving and I'm close to 100 exalts for first time in my PoE history. I'm wondering what should I focus on now? I feel that my clearspeed could be much better with spell with better AOE. Also, Im tempted to try Headhunter but it will screw my CoC breakpoints... Maybe I could use two setups? CoC + arc for big bosses like Sirus, Uber Elder and I was thinking about Spark or EK for mapping? What gear adjustments should I do then?

I'm leaving pastebin and hopefully you will have a minute to check it out
https://pastebin.com/GckK4sB8
"
tumplovejee wrote:
Great Buildguide

I'd say somewhere around 78-80 is where this build spikes in power a lot. Getting the RMRs and purity of elements to all fit becomes a challenge up to this point.
"
shimmishim wrote:
So... Smite. I see you have it. It adds a WHOLE lot of DPS when activated but I watched your videos and saw that you didn't even trigger it unless I missed it somehow.

Can you drop smite for something else or again am I missing how you're using it?

Thanks!

Hello! You are right, smite gives quite a big damage boost. I don't use it in the videos because the damage is generally good enough when mapping. However, I use it when bossing. The way to use it is to land smite meele hit once on the boss, and then use your main damaging skill. Without any increased in skill effect duration, the buff lasts 4 seconds, which should be enough time for you to take care of most bosses. In the event that it doesn't, just use smite again.

Personally, I think the additional damage spike you get from Smite is too good to do without. If you decide to swap it out, it really depends on what you are running (skill-wise and ascendancy). Generally speaking, you can go for Righteous Fire / additional aura (e.g. Grace, or Malevolence if you are switching to Spark).

Hope this helps!
Perfect. That's what I thought. I'm really enjoying CoC arc a lot. Clear speed is amazing and smooth but I am still randomly getting one-shot at times. I'm at level 89 now and working on increasing my energy shield. Thanks for this guide!
Hi, I was following your guide and was having a lot of fun so far. I had a question: I am just leveling and my friend who played this build on HC suggested I replace one of the voices for a Large cluster jewel with channeling enchant. (at least while I didn't get all perfect medium jewel with PH and Endbringer/Replenishing presense). Would you say that's a good idea?
"
maciek2g wrote:
Hi again, still having great time with build. Did all content, including almost insta phase on Sirus A8. I'm currently running 3 Endbringers and 2 Replenishing Presences, to drop another Heraldry I needed to buy 2 cheap RMR jewels and drop clarity to lvl 1 (I'm not having mana issues tho).
With other adjustments that left me with over 6M average arc dps, boosted to 7.5M with Vaal RF (with 10APS and 85-90% crit chance thats over 50M dps) and exactly 7000 ES (could easy get more but I didn't want to spend 4-5EX on %ES and RMR jewels).

Anyways, I'v been saving and I'm close to 100 exalts for first time in my PoE history. I'm wondering what should I focus on now? I feel that my clearspeed could be much better with spell with better AOE. Also, Im tempted to try Headhunter but it will screw my CoC breakpoints... Maybe I could use two setups? CoC + arc for big bosses like Sirus, Uber Elder and I was thinking about Spark or EK for mapping? What gear adjustments should I do then?

I'm leaving pastebin and hopefully you will have a minute to check it out
https://pastebin.com/GckK4sB8

Hey dude, sounds like your character is coming together really well! Good to hear!

If you want better clearspeed, you can consider switching to Spark or EK but you will need the threshold jewels for these skills to work well! My personal favourite is Spark, and I have levelled an Ascendant to 100 using it. If you come by my stream, I can showcase it if you'd like. I've included my suggestions for gem links if you do decide to switch. HH is the other option but i've never tried it.. so i'm not sure how well that would work.

I took a quick look at your POB - everything looks good! I think you've fully grasp how this build works. I think your character already does enough damage so you could consider going for Chaos Innoculation for more surivability. If you are using Soul of Brine King, I would also craft cannot be chilled + MS on boots instead of just MS so that you can drop anti-freeze on your flasks for increased movement speed.

I'm at work at the moment but can take a more detailed look later tonight if you'd like or if you have any specific questions.

Hope this helps!
"
tumplovejee wrote:
Great Buildguide

Hey thanks for checking out the build.. I switched over at around level 75. I think you will need at least 6 PHs to get the build going and have enough reduced mana reservation to fit in enough auras for you to map comfortably. You should test it out yourself on POB but my suggested priority for auras is in the guide itself.

As for 35ex and 50ex budget gear, I thought people were not interested haha so I stopped doing it. I might not have enough currency to invest in them (saving for other stuff) but can certainly update the guide with suggestions on what I would do if I had that extra budget.

Hope this helps!
Last edited by Ewpew on May 22, 2020, 12:37:05 AM
"
shimmishim wrote:
"
tumplovejee wrote:
Great Buildguide

I'd say somewhere around 78-80 is where this build spikes in power a lot. Getting the RMRs and purity of elements to all fit becomes a challenge up to this point.

Thanks for helping to answer!
"
PoisonTurtle wrote:
i already changed the small cluster for purposeful, just waiting a few levels. already have 9 purposeful rn, and i will check the passives, thanks! with this build is worth using avian? or just if i use saqawal?

Hi there, Aspect of the Avian is nice but it doesn't actually count as an aura so it doesn't receive the increased effect from PH. That said, with Saqawal's it is nice to have if you can fit it in (with enough reduced mana reservation). My thoughts are:
- Nice because it gives you movement speed boost, as well as chance to deal double damage
- However, the damage increase is not consistent because the aura alternates, and can be annoying at times
- Depending on what you build needs, other auras might be better (Grace, Flesh and Stone, Malevolence)
- Good thing about it is that it doesn't take up another skill socket in this already socket-starved build

Summary: I would try to fit it in if I'm using Saqawal's

Hope this answers your questions!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info