[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
K4P0T wrote:
"
Olisawow wrote:
I'm working on getting the right gear that you've specified and made myself a pair of tailwind/elusive boots on sorcerer boot base, only potential issue is that it has t1 hunter projectile pierce on it. I saw in the wand section that I didn't want to get pierce, so does that mean the boots are not good for the build?

You want only one influenced mod on BOTH bases.

If you awakener a base with 2 hunter mods you get a 50/50 chance which one gets fused on the other base.

You best bet is to either buy single influenced boots or just some which can roll tailwind and spam alterations.

In your case I'd just buy em bc. AW orbs increase in price and if you don't know what you are doing you lose a lot of currency.

I don't think you're really understanding what he's saying. He crafted Tw/Elusive boots, but he also rolled pierce. An AW orb will keep the two influenced stats, but the new item still has the ability to roll additional influenced affixes...

Unfortunately, I think your only option, olisa, is to try to annul the pierce. I think tw and elusive are suffix and prefix respectively, so you can't remove prefix or something to try to selectively target the pierce mod.

Edit: you could also try to sell them. There may be a build that uses the stat, then use the currency to craft / buy another pair
Last edited by DasWiggles on Apr 30, 2020, 8:38:54 AM
Hey guys having a blast playing this character! Great build. Im still only level 79 so im still in the beginning stages.

Can anyone take a look at my character and let me know what glaring upgrades I need to make?

Thanks!

I was able to make use of the Hands of the High Templar with an empower with 10 -1% mana reduced and a might of the meek, without spending any more skillpoints. Of course, I'm still only using one empower but it's something :-)
Hi all!! Loving the build so far! But im wondering if someone can take a look at my profile and tell me if i am doing something wrong, because i can't place all auras on. Also i have 10 ex to spend so im open to any upgrades you tell me!! Thanks in advise!!!
"
konan1292 wrote:
Hi all!! Loving the build so far! But im wondering if someone can take a look at my profile and tell me if i am doing something wrong, because i can't place all auras on. Also i have 10 ex to spend so im open to any upgrades you tell me!! Thanks in advise!!!

- Missing anointment on amulet
- I only count 8 corrupted reserved jewels on tree
Just got today from Catarina today:

Now I need only boots and jewels and I can finally switch to this build and try it for myself :)

EDIT;
Guys I need advice, what to craft on this rings?

On the ring with curse I will add frenzy charge and slam exalt but Im not sure what to put on the second with %ES. Flat 26-30 ES? Increased damage 17-20%? 3-5% attack speed? Or maybe something else?
Last edited by Asag on Apr 30, 2020, 2:29:45 PM
"
Asag wrote:
Just got today from Catarina today:

Now I need only boots and jewels and I can finally switch to this build and try it for myself :)

EDIT;
Guys I need advice, what to craft on this rings?

On the ring with curse I will add frenzy charge and slam exalt but Im not sure what to put on the second with %ES. Flat 26-30 ES? Increased damage 17-20%? 3-5% attack speed? Or maybe something else?

Ele weakness ring - agree, craft frenzy charge and slam
% ES ring - If Scion, craft % damage. If Guardian, craft attack speed
What would you say I should upgrade next? Thinking awakened chain/ new shield / amulet / rings?
Also wondering which gloves gives the best dps?
"
klistier wrote:
What would you say I should upgrade next? Thinking awakened chain/ new shield / amulet / rings?
Also wondering which gloves gives the best dps?

1. Awakened Chain
2. New %ES rings
3. More reduced mana jewels so you can fit in another Split Personality, or use another belt (like HH)
4. Mirror Empyrian's perfect amulet for this build
5. Better wand with ele pen
6. Shield with more ES + Lightning damage as extra chaos
Selling my full power siphon build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2850730

250 exalts
Last edited by elite_hobo on Apr 30, 2020, 10:56:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info