[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

Alright Im going to try to sell it. Im selling every item of my older flicker-dual strike character too. Thanks, man, and nice guide.

Btw level 100 is not needed. I plan to do the 100 conquerors, 750 simulacrums waves, delve and the 50 blighted maps.

Im really trusting this guide lol I hope I really like it so I can grind those mf challenges lmao
@jbmcarth

Mana Flows gives alot of mana, which is really nice on this build. Another expensive anoint. Not as much damage as shit like Heart of Thunder, but you gain alot of ES.
Ah my mistake, I missed the "any 4 of these"

Mana Flows looks nice. PoB is showing it as about 200 extra ES.
Last edited by jbmcarth on Apr 28, 2020, 9:09:46 PM
Are there some cluster jewels needed for the build? Or can we use some optionally?
@Efotia

This build is points starved, and does not have many points left over to get clusters. Maybe 2 socket ones? Either way, build does not recommend any. Clusters are at your own discretion.
"
deadbubble wrote:
@Efotia

This build is points starved, and does not have many points left over to get clusters. Maybe 2 socket ones? Either way, build does not recommend any. Clusters are at your own discretion.

I see, thank you. :)
Can I optimize my Gem Setup in some way?

"
jbmcarth wrote:
Good luck! 40/40 requires reaching lvl 100, in case you missed that. I'll be stoked to manage 36/40

Thoughts on other anoints? Heart of Thunder is better than heartseeker and costs ~70c currently. Seems reasonable for the people with 40+ ex invested.

Does anybody know how Arcane surge works from multiple sources? Can you use a lvl 20 on arcane cloak and then keep the duration from expiring with a lower lvl one linked to brand recall?

Idk what the economy was like at the start of the league, but there's no reason to include Apep's Rage in the cheap version atm. I found a 137 mana, 90% spell dmg wand with a tiny spell crit roll that very slightly increased brand tooltip damage but also gave me like 400+ ES. There's wands on poe.trade for 4c that should similarly outperform Apep's Rage.

The highest surge will overwrite a lower one. But the lower one cannot refresh the higher ones duration.
"
Efotia wrote:
Are there some cluster jewels needed for the build? Or can we use some optionally?

You would likely have to run an EE version of the build to be able to afford clusters. Or perhaps at level 100 you could squeeze one in.
By the way, The Ivory Tower requieres 109 STR, but i can wear it with 93 str without problem. Is there something new about stat requirements for items that i don't know?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info