[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

atziri's foible
"
Efotia wrote:
By the way, The Ivory Tower requieres 109 STR, but i can wear it with 93 str without problem. Is there something new about stat requirements for items that i don't know?

The amulet reduces requirements by 25%
Hi there,

First off, thanks very much for providing this build. I'm back into PoE for some isolation fun and loving playing this zappy fun build.

Can you please elaborate a bit more as to how you would setup your gems for Awakened CoH? How would you incorporate your second curse?

"

1. Awakened curse on hit +12% DPS [will allow you to use assassins mark+conductivity or conductivity+elemental weakness once your crit is high enough]

Cheers,
3za
Except Level what should I improve next?

https://pastebin.com/zZtvLTbp
can you tell me how to craft the wand, belt and the rings of this build pls?
It feels really bad running cinderswallow without a quicksilver, mapping speed is really badly affected.

I think I'll drop my mana flask to run

- Quicksilver of adrenaline
- Diamond of Heat
- Quartz of Warding
- Atziri's
- Cinderswallow w crit

I find the only time i pop mana flasks is when I need to recast brands anyway when mapping.

I have corrupted blood immunity on belt jewel, so the only real threat is the huge ignites from delirium mob casts.
Last edited by spectrearc on Apr 30, 2020, 11:59:20 AM
thx nice build
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
Efotia wrote:
Are there some cluster jewels needed for the build? Or can we use some optionally?

You would likely have to run an EE version of the build to be able to afford clusters. Or perhaps at level 100 you could squeeze one in.

I'M QUITE NEW TO THIS BUILD BUT THIS VERSION I HAVE A CLUSTER SETUP

https://pastebin.com/wL1KjVuG

WORKS FINE HERE ANYWAY
"
3za wrote:
Hi there,

First off, thanks very much for providing this build. I'm back into PoE for some isolation fun and loving playing this zappy fun build.

Can you please elaborate a bit more as to how you would setup your gems for Awakened CoH? How would you incorporate your second curse?

"

1. Awakened curse on hit +12% DPS [will allow you to use assassins mark+conductivity or conductivity+elemental weakness once your crit is high enough]

Cheers,
3za

That is a theoretical set up as I am not running it myself. In theory having the second curse should give a nice chunk of DPS. However, deciding where to lose a skill gem is a min/max exercise for you should you choose to pursue exile.
"
spectrearc wrote:
It feels really bad running cinderswallow without a quicksilver, mapping speed is really badly affected.

I think I'll drop my mana flask to run

- Quicksilver of adrenaline
- Diamond of Heat
- Quartz of Warding
- Atziri's
- Cinderswallow w crit

I find the only time i pop mana flasks is when I need to recast brands anyway when mapping.

I have corrupted blood immunity on belt jewel, so the only real threat is the huge ignites from delirium mob casts.

I ended up dropping atziri's, but either would work. The mana flask helps on multi phase bosses with mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info