[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
dileck wrote:
Is anyone here running blade vortex mind if so would you mind telling me what to upgrade next? im very tanky but lacking some damage my tooltip only gets to 180k:

Prolly assassins mark ring, or call of the brotherhood. bottled faith if you are crit. but this forum build is Non crit and I did not experiment with crit version. Dont have proper answer cause of that
Last edited by Foridesign on Apr 4, 2020, 2:37:50 PM
Posted a video with 100% Delirious, 4sextants, 3scarabs, Beyond T16 map

https://youtu.be/0FPO7oijc8k

Last edited by Foridesign on Apr 4, 2020, 2:51:08 PM
Gonna reroll brander to this one :) Great build-creator, help and answer for all questions I had.

Pretty sure, will work perfectly!
This is looking so good, but im kinda worried about the currency.. I got about 16ex lying around.. Can I start with that budget? If so, what should I aim for first?
im getting often 1 shotted by some retarded aliments

mostly ignite id say

aliments are deadly for this build

dunno how to deal with it
maby some kind of anti ignite watchers eye would help ?
cause if ignite hit me, im burned to death

how you deal with aliments ?

elemental / chaos / phys / degen

/e
im allso testing sin rebirth flask (im BV version build)

allso i bought 170 es gloveswith 25 conversion anointed divine wrath for 15 conversion. dropped gem and put inspiration instead ^^

seems like dmg got better
anyways, this build is good for testing things out ^^
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 4, 2020, 3:54:14 PM
I don't get the Phys-to-lightning on the Ire build.

Why do you need a P-t-L Watcher's eye AND two COTB rings AND the natural 50% conversion on the spell? I understood there's no value going above 100% - am I wrong?
"
Altissimus wrote:
I don't get the Phys-to-lightning on the Ire build.

Why do you need a P-t-L Watcher's eye AND two COTB rings AND the natural 50% conversion on the spell? I understood there's no value going above 100% - am I wrong?

I dont use phys to light. Did I leave it in the guide accidently?
Or maybe I was using on phys reflect map just to convert the last 10%
Anyone can tell if there is difference in enchant on the helmet ? Does it have to be purity or can be hatred/wrath/haste?

Don't want to buy wrong one and be stuck with no mana.
"
Pimol wrote:
"
Lepaff wrote:
Check my profile or POB, and look is there anything what could help you to enable that Haste.

E: Ofc our skill tree is a little bit different.

I think I found out what maybe is wrong with my mana. U are using 6 x Heraldry and I only use 4. Do you think when I switch to 6 I can put in Haste aswell?

I would like to run with 4x Heraldry and 4x Endbringers, but my mana doesnt allow that. But like u said, i think with 6x Heraldry u are able to enable that Haste.

Trying to get jewels with reduced mana reserved corrupts so i can drop another Heraldry and put Endbringer in.
"
siema87 wrote:
Anyone can tell if there is difference in enchant on the helmet ? Does it have to be purity or can be hatred/wrath/haste?

Don't want to buy wrong one and be stuck with no mana.

Theres a little aura setup guide in the gem link section.
Safest bet is to check ur planned auras in POB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info