[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
rxi845 wrote:
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
rxi845 wrote:
Hello. What the best gem setup for arc? And with arc do we drop elemental overload? But we dont need invest in crit nodes with arc?

Crit Arc is a different build, not covering it on this guide. dont go noncrit arc tho.

Ok, then with arc we dont drop elemental overload? But what the best links setup for arc? Because i really dont like divine ire playstyle. Or divine ire is best in the slot in post nerf setup?

You can use the same build (with Elemental Overload) and link arc with Spell Echo + Cold Pen + Controlled Destruction + Arcane Surge + Energy Leech. It also works (crit is better tho).
Hi m8, thank you for you effort, just one thing. I have helmet with mana reduction on Purity of Ice
and I have set up almost all gear as You, but, when I'm using buffs it shows when I hover over PoI that this reserves 35% and not counting passives and enchant on helmet)
Can anyone help?
Sorry for bad English it's not my native language.
"
Vissegard wrote:
Hi m8, thank you for you effort, just one thing. I have helmet with mana reduction on Purity of Ice
and I have set up almost all gear as You, but, when I'm using buffs it shows when I hover over PoI that this reserves 35% and not counting passives and enchant on helmet)
Can anyone help?

share your POB and I'll have a look
At what level would you say it's viable to switch from whichever leveling build to the intended build?
"
At what level would you say it's viable to switch from whichever leveling build to the intended build?

Imo it depends on how many passives your Voices jewels have.

If you have the 5 passive ones, 80 should be good, otherwise I'd wait til 82+
"
"
Vissegard wrote:
Can anyone help?

share your POB and I'll have a look

Hi and thank you for replaying
POB: https://pastebin.com/2PxdL3ts]
Is there a guide for the arc version somewhere? Thanks.
I have a question, so I have the helmet with an item enchant. Purity of ice has reduced mana reservation. Do I just spam screaming essences until I get one with 5% reserved mana plus good max es and increased es?
Last edited by leethal on Apr 4, 2020, 10:30:53 AM
Double post, my pc glitched
Last edited by leethal on Apr 4, 2020, 10:28:10 AM
So heads up looks like a yt vid on the build came out. The build shares a lot of items with items we're currently using. I woke up to call brotherhood's being one exalt and it looks like a lot of the other items are really expensive now. I'd wait before buying as I don't expect prices to stay that high.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info