[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
heyjay wrote:
"
MadiRage wrote:
what are you doing for freeze immunity?

If you're using Alpha's Owl this gives you Freeze Immunity, though if on a Rare ES Helm you would need to craft it on a Pot is what I believe you'd need to do.

Using rare ES helm and I really don't want to drop curse immunity. I guess I'll just make some boots cannot be frozen
Quick question, working on getting the build up and running. My physical damage reduction seems low compared to what I've seen here. Other than the armor we get from the ascendency where does our other physical reduction come from.
I get probably about 70% phys reduction from our ascendancy alone another 12% from endurance charges you can always run a basalt flask to hit 90% or run a chaos golem
So "Bated Breath" best belt for the slot. Switched ascendacy little bit and getting 800/2700 shield regenerate per/s. No idea why rare one should be better except for Light resist stacking for damage.
How much ex do I need for this build to function? Like 50 ex? I just wanna know the minimum entry before I invest into this build. Thanks
The Split Personality STR jewels are real expensive are they needed?
They added ES + combo with Shaper Touch?

Also any Voices jewel is real expensive know. Could hardly buy the cheaper ones at 3-4 ex yesterday and the prices are around 6 exa now.

3 Large cluster jewels and 6 purposeful for 400 effect, is that still good?
"
jackietran24 wrote:
How much ex do I need for this build to function? Like 50 ex? I just wanna know the minimum entry before I invest into this build. Thanks

If you craft ur own jewels it's around 5 - 8 ex.
If you buy your purp/Hara jewels they are 4+ e per
Voices are 5-15 ex depending on 7 or 5 passives.
The gear itself you can kinda cheap out on...
5 chaos got me my helm, frozen immune boots are around an ex, armor depends on if your cheaping out or not can be 10 chaos tabula- 8 ex choice six link armor...( Unless u six link it own and are lucky)
Weapon is half ex. Shield can be pricey if u need corruption on it...amulet you can craft ur own fairly cheap(under an ex to get Mana res)

All in all the build on the cheap end is 30 ex if you craft your jewels yourself.
If you buy all it jewels ur looking at 50+ex to make the build, and if you are trying to get real min maxed it will cost a fortune just like any other build to min max...

The best thing about this build is you can customize it any which way to your liking. My char for example is a portion of this build but as pure minion, spiders and purity
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Apr 5, 2020, 5:12:12 AM
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"
jackietran24 wrote:

If you craft ur own jewels it's around 5 - 8 ex.
If you buy your purp/Hara jewels they are 4+ e per
Voices are 5-15 ex depending on 7 or 5 passives.
The gear itself you can kinda cheap out on...
5 chaos got me my helm, frozen immune boots are around an ex, armor depends on if your cheaping out or not can be 10 chaos tabula- 8 ex choice six link armor...( Unless u six link it own and are lucky)
Weapon is half ex. Shield can be pricey if u need corruption on it...amulet you can craft ur own fairly cheap(under an ex to get Mana res)

All in all the build on the cheap end is 30 ex if you craft your jewels yourself.
If you buy all it jewels ur looking at 50+ex to make the build, and if you are trying to get real min maxed it will cost a fortune just like any other build to min max...

The best thing about this build is you can customize it any which way to your liking. My char for example is a portion of this build but as pure minion, spiders and purity

Thank you. really appreciate your post.
"
Rakio wrote:

3 Large cluster jewels and 6 purposeful for 400 effect, is that still good?

This! Can we make it work without voices?? how?
Hi Foridesign,

thank you for this build, it is awesome!

I have a question regarding the ascendancy points:
Would it be better to take out Radiant Crusade?
It only gives us onlsaught and 10% more Damage.

And instead take Harmony of Purpose.
We get 12% phys reduction, 12% more damage and 12% cast speed.
Thanks to the endurance and frenzy charges. Especially if you have another source for the onslaught effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info