[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
leethal wrote:
I have a question, so I have the helmet with an item enchant. Purity of ice has reduced mana reservation. Do I just spam screaming essences until I get one with 5% reserved mana plus good max es and increased es?

spam Deafening Essence of Loathing on helm till u get good ES rolls

Hey Everyone,

sofar I really enjoy this build. Im running 1x Voices 2x Large cluster. And i run 13 Auras but I cannot fit in Haste Aura which would be a huge QoL improvement to make it fit to my build. Can the Build creator maybe help me out or someone else? Maybe im missing something.

Best regards
What do you allocate with Thread of Hope near Overcharged?
"
Pimol wrote:

Hey Everyone,

sofar I really enjoy this build. Im running 1x Voices 2x Large cluster. And i run 13 Auras but I cannot fit in Haste Aura which would be a huge QoL improvement to make it fit to my build. Can the Build creator maybe help me out or someone else? Maybe im missing something.

Best regards

Not sure if that's the right play to use Enlighten + Blood magic. Also you dont use flame dash on your helmet, put something like discpline there, cos you dont benefit nothing from that juicy +2 aura gems buff from helm.
"
Not sure if that's the right play to use Enlighten + Blood magic. Also you dont use flame dash on your helmet, put something like discpline there, cos you dont benefit nothing from that juicy +2 aura gems buff from helm.

When i dont put enlighten in there with Bloodmagic i cannot run Purity of lightning. mhh.. fair point wiht the helmet changed flamedash to boots
Check my profile or POB, and look is there anything what could help you to enable that Haste.

E: Ofc our skill tree is a little bit different.
Last edited by Lepaff on Apr 4, 2020, 1:19:11 PM
"
Lepaff wrote:
Check my profile or POB, and look is there anything what could help you to enable that Haste.

E: Ofc our skill tree is a little bit different.

I think I found out what maybe is wrong with my mana. U are using 6 x Heraldry and I only use 4. Do you think when I switch to 6 I can put in Haste aswell?

Does it matter if the enchant on helmet is 20% reduced mana reserved of purity or 15% wrath/haste/hatred?
Is anyone here running blade vortex mind if so would you mind telling me what to upgrade next? im very tanky but lacking some damage my tooltip only gets to 180k:

Last edited by dileck on Apr 4, 2020, 2:29:17 PM
"
ducminh1712 wrote:
What do you allocate with Thread of Hope near Overcharged?

I take Leadership, Reduced mana, Soul Siphon, Arcane Expanse with Large Thread of Hope

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info