[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
RaislanderUK wrote:
Is it still possible to run the build with rare cluster jewels or nah?

Also for levelling could you suggest how to transition? Want to try the buidl as I have some currency but not sure on what choice to level.

Thanks!

I would recommend 2 voices at least with 1 large medium. going for 400% aura effect.
Storm brand for leveling
Hello. What the best gem setup for arc? And with arc do we drop elemental overload? But we dont need invest in crit nodes with arc?
"
rxi845 wrote:
Hello. What the best gem setup for arc? And with arc do we drop elemental overload? But we dont need invest in crit nodes with arc?

Crit Arc is a different build, not covering it on this guide. dont go noncrit arc tho.
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
rxi845 wrote:

Crit Arc is a different build, not covering it on this guide. dont go noncrit arc tho.

Ok, then with arc we dont drop elemental overload? But what the best links setup for arc? Because i really dont like divine ire playstyle. Or divine ire is best in the slot in post nerf setup?
Last edited by rxi845 on Apr 4, 2020, 1:05:19 AM
Hey, if anyone can help me, how can I get reduced mana reserved mod on this helm

lucent+dense+bound fossil and luck or do I have to change base ?
"
foma1234 wrote:
Hey, if anyone can help me, how can I get reduced mana reserved mod on this helm

deafening essence of loathing, how i crafted mine
"
foma1234 wrote:

I crafted mine with Loathing Essence
Sirus 8 down on the Divine Ire version.

Where do i get the biggest DPS upgrades from?
"
Xtrz wrote:
Where do i get the biggest DPS upgrades from?

- 450% Aura effect from 9 Purposeful Harbringers
- 3 Endbringers
- Phys to Light / Ele pen watchers eye
- Ele weakness corruption gloves
- Atziri / Taste of Hate flasks

Not in particular order but these should be your goal with the build on the DPS side

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info