[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
DaChefkoch wrote:
Solved the Mana problems i had with this small cluster jewel
if anyone else has the problem.

1 Added Passive Skill is Mindfulness

Next question would be which Watcherseye is BIS for Arc?
Cause we already got nearly full to cold convert with our rings
so we dont need it on watchers eye,
i guess something that pushes ES or ES regen? Any opinions?

You can also solve mana problem with Clarity. I dropped mana flask since.
For Watchers on Arc you need Crit chance with Wrath or Light pen.
With Arc I recommend going crit. Its a different build tho
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
HeartlessARK wrote:
"
HeartlessARK wrote:
Hi,

Is possible to make it work with medium cluster with 6 passives? or is only viable with 4 and 5?
please someone can answer me? I want to be fixed before invest on anything for this build

On each 6 point medium jewel you lose 1 point. The build is already passive hungry at lvl96. so you will be facing problems on your tree later on.

I would not play with 6passive mediums, not worth it.

from what level does it become playable with OK damage ? As i see we cannot skip a lot of passive until 96. I'm maybe wrong
Last edited by Missyl on Apr 4, 2020, 1:11:28 AM
Clarity is in but only enough life to run it on LvL 5 thats why i added the mana cluster jewel. For Arc i added Maligaros Gloves and Precision Aura and works pretty nice for mapping. Single Target is not that great sadly but not that bad either.
Ingamename @Legollinchen @Helloshity
What would be the difference between running this set up and one with double unset ring, chayula and inward eye? it seems to be the other big popular setup.
"
ChavelaVargas wrote:
What would be the difference between running this set up and one with double unset ring, chayula and inward eye? it seems to be the other big popular setup.

Ive heard about it but I have not played that version.
should we go elemental overload with BV / Divine ire ?
"
Zebedin wrote:
should we go elemental overload with BV / Divine ire ?

Yes
what would be ideal 6l setup for BV? like would i want to use inspiration or conc effect better? ideas?
OP in your latest POB there is no movement skill. What can i replace to get some movement skill in there
"
starstalker03 wrote:
OP in your latest POB there is no movement skill. What can i replace to get some movement skill in there

Golem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info