[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Hi,

Is possible to make it work with medium cluster with 6 passives? or is only viable with 4 and 5?
i have 700 physical dps left after conversions and its enough to get me 1 shotted

so not viable ele and phys reflekt maps for now
Hey , so i fired up your guide for this , and i cant seem to hit anywhere near 9k ES , im sitting at more like 6k es, and my damage seems fairly lack luster, anything you see i should be upgrading off the rip ? https://pastebin.com/QrHy79XD
Having damage issues with BV...

Not sure why but I'm barely tickling the conquerors and sirus.
"

same here :/
"

you (and zebe) are both missing the watchers eye.

you need it to convert to lightning, (40% watchers eye, 50% phys to light), to use the rings to convert 96% light to cold. That way auras and nebulis doubledips.
Hi, when you say somewhat expensive. How much more or less are we talking about to be able to do all content no prob, sirus 8, 20/20 wave, etc. Thanks
"

you (and zebe) are both missing the watchers eye.

you need it to convert to lightning, (40% watchers eye, 50% phys to light), to use the rings to convert 96% light to cold. That way auras and nebulis doubledips.

I thought you could drop the phys to light gem if you had watcher's eye?

That's what he said in his guide.

Also what would you replace it with if you do drop the phys to light gem?

I think the POB for fork and non fork EK are the same? There is no fork in in the EK Fork POB
Last edited by naoarthor on Apr 3, 2020, 2:19:45 AM
Yo ucan drop it if you play with Divine ire but for BV/EK which have no built in conversion in the skill you need it.

Is there anyguide for the bv version of this build ? I mean i guess the only change is main setup but i read the post people having problem with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info