[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

i see that this can be played with WinterOrb, tried it and felt the dmg was abit low? any way to boost it?
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Having damage issues with BV...

Not sure why but I'm barely tickling the conquerors and sirus.

you (and zebe) are both missing the watchers eye.

you need it to convert to lightning, (40% watchers eye, 50% phys to light), to use the rings to convert 96% light to cold. That way auras and nebulis doubledips.

Thanks I think I understand it now.
Im aware some people are having difficult times adapting to the nerf changes.
Unfortunately I cant spend full time on poe and because of my job, I cant help out everyone with their build reviews. I encourage everyone to help each other in the comments so I can focus most of my time on the build.

The nerfs affect the budget variants of the build the most, so you will need to invest more currency in Voices and Jewels.

In general you will need to get better ES items to counter the Ascendancy nerf. Going for 450% aura effect with 3 endbringers + Ele weakness gloves corruption can solve the DMG questions.

Thanks for everyone understanding, and thanks for helping out each other.
"
HeartlessARK wrote:
Hi,

Is possible to make it work with medium cluster with 6 passives? or is only viable with 4 and 5?
please someone can answer me? I want to be fixed before invest on anything for this build
"
HeartlessARK wrote:
"
HeartlessARK wrote:
Hi,

Is possible to make it work with medium cluster with 6 passives? or is only viable with 4 and 5?
please someone can answer me? I want to be fixed before invest on anything for this build

I assume you can, but you need more level. Don't take my answer like a final one.
Last edited by Missyl on Apr 3, 2020, 7:33:05 AM
if we get physical to light gloves crafted with ES and chaos resist we could toss out gem from BV setup

im trying to put in determination aura and cap chaos resist
cause hits/chaos hit like a truck :S
"
HeartlessARK wrote:
"
HeartlessARK wrote:
Hi,

On each 6 point medium jewel you lose 1 point. The build is already passive hungry at lvl96. so you will be facing problems on your tree later on.

I would not play with 6passive mediums, not worth it.
"
Zebedin wrote:
if we get physical to light gloves crafted with ES and chaos resist we could toss out gem from BV setup

im trying to put in determination aura and cap chaos resist
cause hits/chaos hit like a truck :S

Presence of Chayula can help with chaos resist, and its not much behind on ES from a high ES rare one. If you really need chaos res I would go for this

Yea feel fre to fiddle around till u can remove phys to light gem.
"
pandadarren wrote:
i see that this can be played with WinterOrb, tried it and felt the dmg was abit low? any way to boost it?

Winter Orb was common with Solstice, Its not great since nerf. I have not tested but Im getting feedback from players WOrb not good anymore
Solved the Mana problems i had with this small cluster jewel
if anyone else has the problem.

1 Added Passive Skill is Mindfulness

Next question would be which Watcherseye is BIS for Arc?
Cause we already got nearly full to cold convert with our rings
so we dont need it on watchers eye,
i guess something that pushes ES or ES regen? Any opinions?
Ingamename @Legollinchen @Helloshity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info