[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Silly question.

I take it Arc can not benefit from the +2 projectile gems implicit. I thought there was a way of applying projectile to Arc?
"
Mentalmike wrote:
Silly question.

I take it Arc can not benefit from the +2 projectile gems implicit. I thought there was a way of applying projectile to Arc?

Look at the gem tag on arc and it will answer your question.

I'm surprised you havnt come across gem tags before.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 19, 2020, 11:13:26 AM
"
"
Mentalmike wrote:
Silly question.

I have and that isnt my question.
Is there a way of adding the projectile gem tag. I thought there was a way but i havent played arc since 3.6 so cant remember.
"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
"
Mentalmike wrote:
Silly question.

I have and that isnt my question.
Is there a way of adding the projectile gem tag. I thought there was a way but i havent played arc since 3.6 so cant remember.

Doesn't it?

My question is what spells can you add projectiles to that don't already have the projectile tag?

You can't change gem tags unless I have missed some massive mechanical change in game.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 19, 2020, 11:31:43 AM
Hey guys, can someone look at my build and tell me what upgrades I should make next?
"

Doesn't it?

My question is what spells can you add projectiles to that don't already have the projectile tag?

You can't change gem tags unless I have missed some massive mechanical change in game.

All i remember is when playing Arc totem build many leagues ago there was an interaction or something which meant arc was considered a projectile, but i honestly cant remember what that was or if i am thinking about something else.

Either way you haven't helped in solving that, so moving on to anyone else who maybe able to help.
@facelessman122

I do have a 2nd cotb. I feel with EK the difference in dps isn't that great. And for example ele weakness 20/23 (cast with trigger on mace) or assassin's mark e.g. gives me more than million more damage. I know I'm losing out on the double conversion on the proposed mace but I just love weapons that autocast cool utility. And for me it feels smoother and I'm freezing stuff all the time anyway (thanks to a lot of the extra % of non damaging ailments on my jewels).

But I do swap to it from time to time or when I'm using are (have a second chest for that).

Also smite gives a HUGE damage boost which I otherwise wouldn't be able to use.
Last edited by Zweetsok on May 19, 2020, 1:06:23 PM

anyone who feels like they really get this build mind glancing at my char and giving me some tips on what direction i should head? I have about 6k es, around 3k regen (but i am using 3 replenishing presences), and 3.8m EK dps in h/o with no flasks or anything. what's next? i'd love a bit more ES but i'm not sure how to get there, and of course i always want to raise my dps some more. also i have -60 chaos res, -25 with atziri flask which is usually up but still, not good. i have tailwind boots and was wondering if i should switch to doryani for the extra socket for another aura (grace?), not sure. Also considered dropping one COTB for a herald/ele weakness unset ring. I'm not sure what that would do to my DPS, pob acts up on my computer so I cant really run the numbers. Anyways, thanks, appreciate the input

"
hiddenmeat wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:
Anyone can recommend a rare ring that's good to replace CoTB rings? What kind of stats should I look out for? I"m trying to see if I can fit an abyssal cry gem in the build.

if u really want, unset ring that grants 22 herald skill + elemental weakness on hit+ es

assuming mana reservation isnt a problem, how do you think one of these rings compares to a second COTB, considering it allows for another aura with all the benefits that entails?
Last edited by yoloqueen on May 19, 2020, 12:56:38 PM
"
Zweetsok wrote:
@facelessman122

I do have a 2nd cotb. I feel with EK the difference in dps isn't that great. And for example ele weakness 20/23 (cast with trigger on mace) or assassin's mark e.g. gives me more than million more damage. I know I'm losing out on the double conversion on the proposed mace but I just love weapons that autocast cool utility. And for me it feels smoother and I'm freezing stuff all the time anyway (thanks to a lot of the extra % of non damaging ailments on my jewels).

But I do swap to it from time to time or when I'm using are (have a second chest for that).

Also smite gives a HUGE damage boost which I otherwise wouldn't be able to use.

Fair enough, this probably one of the most flexible builds in a long time, mainly because of how busted our cluster jewels are. If it works for you that's a good enough reason. I havn't played the ek version so il trust people that have.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 19, 2020, 1:39:58 PM
https://pastebin.com/P4wYVViP
1.94m DPS hideout with arc, 2.71m dps with RF, but it feels weak, any tips to make it stronger? i can switch skills for something else if it makes my map clear speed better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info