[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Hi! wondering if someone could look at my build?

Wondering what my next upgrade is, I am thinking the boots to Doryani's Sorc Boots, but will I be able to turn it on without additional reservation? I have the vitality/rmr amulet.
"
abbyyuna wrote:

Wondering what my next upgrade is, I am thinking the boots to Doryani's Sorc Boots, but will I be able to turn it on without additional reservation? I have the vitality/rmr amulet.
Good call on the boots. Yes, you should be able to run Vitality on the amulet. Might require some mucking about with levels on your clarity / precision, mine did.

I'd pick up a Rumi's flask instead of that Lions' Roar, too. Much cheaper than the boots.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
abbyyuna wrote:

1) I'm not sure self-cast arc will be mana draining but you should try out to see if you need the clarity gem or not. if you dont need it, i would suggest you change it to smite or another aura gem that's more useful since your watcher's eye is not for clarity. Smite alone can increase at least 40% dmg for 4 sec.

2) I wouldn't go for the sorc boots yet because you're lacking a few jewels like the unnatural instinct jewel. Might wanna focus on getting that first.

3) Also i'm not sure why you took the entire Influence skill tree. You only require the reduced mana reservation node, the rest of the 2 skill points you can allocate it for mana reservation + ES% jewels instead OR you can put in 3 grand spectrum viridian jewel to boost your arc dmg by at least 400-500k at the cost of less than 50c. Might wanna look into that first.

4) Divine your Nebulis to get close to 20-20-20 stats. Attack speed is not important to you.

I would do all these before looking at the doryani sorc boot.

Personally i dont think the sorc boots is the most useful boots unless your purpose is to cramp in as many auras as possible. You are already running the most useful auras so any additional auras might be just to increase QoL.

"
BrettLee wrote:
"
Tigytallpants wrote:
Hey dudes, would someone mind looking over my gear and build? I think ive squeezed everything i can in its current form. Next steps will be very expensive. Tips?

https://pastebin.com/KDr9G7iJ

Tooltip dps is 3M and tops out at 9M full tilt.

5.7k ES

Quality your flasks..divine your bottled faith. Honestly with a build that poor (using 1 x large cluster and multiple 6 passive medium cluster jewels), you would be better off selling bottled faith and getting the right cluster jewels and another voices. Skill out of arcane will and focus, and remove the small naught cluster jewel to fill out the new voices/cluster jewels and pick up a small cluster purity mana reservation jewel. Any extra skill points can be used to socket ES% cobalt jewels.

I'm not sure why you are using an unset ring here..Get another cotb and replace blood rage and second wind with herald of whatever is on your ring and precision. If you were using blood rage for the frenzy charges, you can take Harmony of Purpose (10% to gain any charge on hit) instead of Radiant Crusade, you will always have full charges.

Upgrade your amulet to one with a STR or STR/INT base that has Vitality, mana res and 20% ES. Get a watcher's eye with wrath conversion, your current one is almost useless.

In summary, copy exactly what everyone else is doing

Using an unset ring will give you 2 extra gems slots (say something like smite and something else useful like abyssal cry).

For example, ailments can be used to great advantage with this build whether you are using ARC or EK. Seems everyone is focused purely on dps stats in POB these day..

When using ARC I have 80% shock effectiviness and very high crit chance.. Basically freeing every boss in place constantly. Getting 7% increased effect of non-damaging ailments on jewels goes a long way there. This will tremendously help clear speed, even using elemental proliferation gem as it will spread all over the place. This is a great extra defensive layer if you are not that high on ES yet.

POE offers greet flexibility and unless you are solely keen on min/maxing your dps there are many ways to go. Why people keep blindly following guides is beyond me. What's the fun in that? Just copying what everyone else is doing.. Great job. By the way, this isn't directed to anyone in particular, just a general observation.
Last edited by Zweetsok on May 19, 2020, 2:09:36 AM
"
Zweetsok wrote:
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
Tigytallpants wrote:
Hey dudes, would someone mind looking over my gear and build? I think ive squeezed everything i can in its current form. Next steps will be very expensive. Tips?

https://pastebin.com/KDr9G7iJ

Tooltip dps is 3M and tops out at 9M full tilt.

5.7k ES

Quality your flasks..divine your bottled faith. Honestly with a build that poor (using 1 x large cluster and multiple 6 passive medium cluster jewels), you would be better off selling bottled faith and getting the right cluster jewels and another voices. Skill out of arcane will and focus, and remove the small naught cluster jewel to fill out the new voices/cluster jewels and pick up a small cluster purity mana reservation jewel. Any extra skill points can be used to socket ES% cobalt jewels.

I'm not sure why you are using an unset ring here..Get another cotb and replace blood rage and second wind with herald of whatever is on your ring and precision. If you were using blood rage for the frenzy charges, you can take Harmony of Purpose (10% to gain any charge on hit) instead of Radiant Crusade, you will always have full charges.

Upgrade your amulet to one with a STR or STR/INT base that has Vitality, mana res and 20% ES. Get a watcher's eye with wrath conversion, your current one is almost useless.

In summary, copy exactly what everyone else is doing

Using an unset ring will give you 2 extra gems slots (say something like smite and something else useful like abyssal cry).

For example, ailments can be used to great advantage with this build whether you are using ARC or EK. Seems everyone is focused purely on dps stats in POB these day..

When using ARC I have 80% shock effectiviness and very high crit chance.. Basically freeing every boss in place constantly. Getting 7% increased effect of non-damaging ailments on jewels goes a long way there. This will tremendously help clear speed, even using elemental proliferation gem as it will spread all over the place. This is a great extra defensive layer if you are not that high on ES yet.

POE offers greet flexibility and unless you are solely keen on min/maxing your dps there are many ways to go. Why people keep blindly following guides is beyond me. What's the fun in that? Just copying what everyone else is doing.. Great job.

Are intentionally being thick, or perhaps English is your fifth language? Read my comment mate, "I'm not sure why you are using an unset ring here".

You are right, it gives you 2 extra gem slots and can be good if you make the most of it. This guy was using an unset ring when he was using second wind support and blood rage whilst complaining about a lack of damage. There is no reason to be using an unset ring in his case.

I'm not saying that everyone has to copy what everyone else is doing, but if you are doing something different and its not working, that is going to be the simplest solution.
Last edited by BrettLee on May 19, 2020, 2:58:11 AM
Read my edited last few lines of my post before you get rude.

It wasn't directed towards you. I changed that last line as I expected you to respond like this.

whatever
Last edited by Zweetsok on May 19, 2020, 2:24:48 AM
Anyone can recommend a rare ring that's good to replace CoTB rings? What kind of stats should I look out for? I"m trying to see if I can fit an abyssal cry gem in the build.
Last edited by BonJovii on May 19, 2020, 3:38:20 AM
"
BonJovii wrote:
Anyone can recommend a rare ring that's good to replace CoTB rings? What kind of stats should I look out for? I"m trying to see if I can fit an abyssal cry gem in the build.

if u really want, unset ring that grants 22 herald skill + elemental weakness on hit+ es
"
BonJovii wrote:

I just linked one a post or 2 back. I'm using a trigger sceptre to curse 23/20 ele and other cast other things depending on the situation but yeah curse ele weakness on it as well would be nice but you'll need very, very deep pockets for that.
Last edited by Zweetsok on May 19, 2020, 5:08:39 AM
So for the first time since starting playing POE 1.1 I have reached level 100. Never again is what I will say.

Sheer volume of Simulacrums that had to be done was insane (extremely profitable though, pretty much funded this entire build as i started with freezing pulse build). Did Chayula's Pure Breachstones for the final bit as i died once in simulacrum and losing 10% mid way between 99-100 showed me how time consuming that was.

Build is solid and do expect a hefty nerf as a result. All content (except Atziri and HOGM) becomes trivial.
That being said the Delirium temporal anomaly is a royal pain in the back side and if combined with chill pretty much makes you equivalent to being frozen and 99.9% of my deaths have been from that combination.
The other 0.1% is from performance issues due to the INSANE dumpster diving into 50million mobs when doing nutty maps; just have no idea what you are doing and end up being in a position too long due to lag.

The remaining upgrades costs equal or more than a Headhunter (which is over priced in my opinion) and so dont see the value. I could potentially self craft but Alva not giving me a Corruption Temple in over 10+ temples is annoying. Can tweak jewels but again cost/benefit is poor now.

Lost for what to do now so will probably just kick back and relax and finally do some delving.
Praying that the nerf will allow existing items to become legacy so that this character can be played in standard (got some gear there I want to try), not like standard is full of broken characters anyway. Do expect this all to go in the bin unfortunately - will do a minutes silence if that happens.

Two-three weeks until we find out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info