[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
SKT1K wrote:
Can someone take a look at what upgrades I should make next?
You are seriously running low on upgrades.

Some Hillock crafted quality on your flasks?
A belt with a bunch of ES and chaos resist?
Awakened Spell Echo?

You're probably doing so much damage you could consider dropping a ring for an unset ring with another grants skill, that would let you drop the boots and pick up something with Tailwind / Elusive / 30% movespeed.

mind glancing at my build? not sure wht to do next. better watchers eye maybe? one of those reduced mana Hubris' for more es? i feel like i could use more dmg but im not sure whats most important for that
You're running EK, which I'm not as familiar with.

With that said...
- Drop Influence and the Aura skill point right next to it. That's 2 points better spent on something else. If you pick up a single 5 socket VOices, that will give you 3 points in total, you could get Ghost Reaver, or Faith and Steel.
- 4 mod jewels should be ~1 ex each. +8% ES is mandatory, fill out the rest with 3 more mods that help.
- Your flasks could also use some Hillock 26 quality work.
- Awakened gems where you can afford them
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
yoloqueen wrote:

assuming mana reservation isnt a problem, how do you think one of these rings compares to a second COTB, considering it allows for another aura with all the benefits that entails?

Really hard to tell though, if you get an unset ring with herald skill then you essentially have 2 slots to use any gem. I think the raw dmg is going to be way lesser than 2 CotB. For me I will try to add in gems that increases QoL like smite or flame dash or abyssal cry. I dont find the additional auras useful for this build because it doesn't scale that well unless you have the watcher's eye for it.

Anywho, most poe ninja builds just uses 2 COTB instead. I guess it's the cheapest and a no-brainer ring to use.

for me trying to use an unset ring=losing 1mill dps according to pob not sure it would be an upgrade only good thing from it is maybe getting elemental weakness on hit + little more es...sitting at 8.3 at the moment
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
hello again.

i was wondering if 5 purposeful harbinger/ heraldry and 4 endbringer/ purposeful harbiger is better since my mana reserve for herlads are 0 without 6 heraldry. is 25% extra dmg from endbringer more useful than 1 heraldry?

or should i get that replinising small cluster. pls take a look at my profile and help me a little bit.

also can i use cyclone / arc thing on my build? i got the boots and gloves. i might have to upgrade the belt probably . any suggestions on the belt too pls.

ty
Last edited by dragon15423 on May 20, 2020, 2:56:17 AM
I've just had a look at pob and it seems I'm running at around 40 million dps under normal circumstances which goes up to around 120 million buffed.

This is based off of 98% cyclone crit chance and aps of 10.1 aps at the 52 icrs breakpoint meaning I should be getting close to the 10 casts per second.

Havnt factored in boss resistance yet. As someone who never really bothers with pob dps numbers this seems completely insane.

Am I messing something up here? It's hard to judge ingame when everything gets insta phased or deleted before I can notice.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 20, 2020, 2:47:48 AM
I've updated some stuff recently in my tree based on the advises here, thx :)
Much better now! Could someone take a look what could be a best next step for me? I believe it will be swapping out the large cluster jewel for a voices and get a 3rd medium cluster jewel with PH/Endbringer in? Or doryani's boots?

Other option would be to get a way better watcher's eye.

I have about 20ex to spare, and... relatively low on ES (around 7030).

Oh and before I forget: the mana potion will be gone soon :)
Last edited by Red_Devil_666 on May 20, 2020, 8:28:38 AM
Hi, can I get some help figuring out how to squeeze some more ES out of this build? I have a pretty budget setup right now and I'm looking for the next upgrade that would be affordable (under 2ex). I'm currently sitting at about 2.8 mil POB dps and 5379 ES.
Last edited by Michael_Rock on May 20, 2020, 9:58:33 AM
"
Hi, can I get some help figuring out how to squeeze some more ES out of this build? I have a pretty budget setup right now and I'm looking for the next upgrade that would be affordable (under 2ex). I'm currently sitting at about 2.8 mil POB dps and 5379 ES.

Its about as budget as you can get away with. Your losing passive points all over the place with your cluster jewels and voices (voices are definitely not something to be upgraded for ages though, if at all). These points can be used to increase pretty much everything damage, es, utility etc.

The problem your going to have at some point soon is upgrades are definitely going to be more than 2ex.

I can only see a small part of your tree. Catalyst your amulet and buy a bated breath (also use catalysts on it) is probably the cheapest es upgrade I can see. Also replace that onslaught/phasing jewel with something better. Jesus dude quality up your boots!

Although I'm on mobile so can't see much.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 20, 2020, 11:06:15 AM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
SKT1K wrote:
Can someone take a look at what upgrades I should make next?
You are seriously running low on upgrades.

Some Hillock crafted quality on your flasks?
A belt with a bunch of ES and chaos resist?
Awakened Spell Echo?

You're probably doing so much damage you could consider dropping a ring for an unset ring with another grants skill, that would let you drop the boots and pick up something with Tailwind / Elusive / 30% movespeed.

Hey, thanks for the reply, I'll definitely look to see if I can find a gg unset ring.

Yeah, I was thinking about looking/crafting a nice belt w/ ES and chaos res, maybe upgrading my cobalts to get +chaos res as well. But I honestly feel like chaos res is not that important cuz I deal so much dmg, and this build is already very tanky. But it can't hurt!

Do you think a maligaro implicit and better nebulis implicit is not that important? Obv. not guna crank out 100ex+ for ele weakness on hit, but maybe %crit? I've been seeing some decent nebulis implicits for 7-20ex as well.

"
"

Its about as budget as you can get away with. Your losing passive points all over the place with your cluster jewels and voices (voices are definitely not something to be upgraded for ages though, if at all). These points can be used to increase pretty much everything damage, es, utility etc.

The problem your going to have at some point soon is upgrades are definitely going to be more than 2ex.

I can only see a small part of your tree. Catalyst your amulet and buy a bated breath (also use catalysts on it) is probably the cheapest es upgrade I can see. Also replace that onslaught/phasing jewel with something better. Jesus dude quality up your boots!

I replaced the onslaught jewel with an interrogation jewel, crafted a -mana res helm that's not terrible, and qualitied my boots and the new helm, I'm at 5429 ES. I'm using the crystal belt to patch up holes in my STR needs for vitality. I guess at this point I'm gonna be farming for 5-point jewelss (both voices and medium cluster jewels)... Thanks for the help!
"
"
"

I replaced the onslaught jewel with an interrogation jewel, crafted a -mana res helm that's not terrible, and qualitied my boots and the new helm, I'm at 5429 ES. I'm using the crystal belt to patch up holes in my STR needs for vitality. I guess at this point I'm gonna be farming for 5-point jewelss (both voices and medium cluster jewels)... Thanks for the help!

No problem.

You still need more catalysts for your amulet and belt, they go up to 20%. They really arnt expensive.

Your in desperate need of %es if your es has only gone up by under 400 when stitching out of alphas etc.

Also the interrogation does absolutely nothing for your es other than make it worse because it takes 2 points too get.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 20, 2020, 12:38:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info