[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

https://pastebin.com/Ptz7UvRE

Anyone care to provide some tips of increasing dps. My tooltip for EK is showing 2M to 5M with flask and RF.
Last edited by WildThangPack on May 18, 2020, 12:31:51 AM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
@gfellows: reading the OP again, it seems like he may have never actually created the build he described, or could just plain be mistaken when he said you'd have enough life reserved with your current set up. His POB with 400% doesn't match anything he described so it's hard to tell without having the full gear in-game and I am far too lazy to do all the math.

Just get more jewels with rmr or an amulet with rmr and it will solve all your problems. Use conqueror's efficiency jewel (probably instead of that crap rare jewel you have mid-right)

Also, remove Leadership. You get 400% increased aura effect from Purposeful. 6% more is meaningless and that skill point is better suited elsewhere (another mistake from OP)

Thanks got a conqueror's efficiency and removed leadership, much appreciated!

One more question:

is it worth using split personality jewels (currently have 2) or swapping them out for some rmr jewels with es?
The first rule of fight club is.... wear a cup!
Last edited by gfellows on May 18, 2020, 1:57:39 AM
"
WildThangPack wrote:
https://pastebin.com/Ptz7UvRE

Anyone care to provide some tips of increasing dps. My tooltip for EK is showing 2M to 5M with flask and RF.

Use Cotb, phys to lightning and a wrath conversion watcher's eye...like everyone else? Something like 89% of herald builds are using cotb, the ones that aren't are mostly using pariahs for quant. My cotb and watcher's eye each give 25% DPS.

I'm also not sure I understand your build at the moment. You are using 5 mana reserve abyssal jewels (these are terrible) and x2 reserve small cluster jewels just to fit in Aspect of the Avian? I think this really scuffs the build. You can run all the standard build aura's (i.e. excluding grace, determination, anger or malevolence or any aspect) using alpha's howl without enchant, 1 x conq efficiency and 1 x small cluster jewel.

I would go back to basics here. Go with 6 heralds and 3 endbringers. Use a Pure Aptitude small cluster jewel. Switch to bated breath and use x2 split personalities with STR/ES (unless you want to buy a rare amulet with vitality/mana res) and then fill out your remaining sockets with ES%/chaos res cobalt jewels. For damage, as mentioned earlier, get x2 cotb (make sure 48% conversion) and a wrath conversion watcher's eye.
Last edited by BrettLee on May 18, 2020, 2:39:39 AM
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
niratschi wrote:

Hey guys, i have a question about support gems for coc cyclone arc. CoC, cyclone, arc and inspiration are mandatory, but i wonder which is the best for the last two slots. I am running inc crit strike and awakened added lightning dmg atm. My crit chance is 57 with inc crit and 35 without.

I am seeing that other people are running cold penetration or energy leech on the last slots. I dont know if this would be better than awakend added lightning or the huge increase in crit chance.

hmm did you factor in your diamond flask where your crit chance is lucky as well as your Wrath effect from watcher's eye?

You might wanna switch your boots to something else with tailwind mod as well.

take a look at my char i'm running cyclone coc arc and i'm done with my build.

Thanks for your help, your gear looks incredible. I will have a look at this
"
niratschi wrote:

I would like to ask did anyone try out cyclone CoC spells like ball lightning, ice nova, frost bolt etc? This build is so versatile that i'm thinking of trying ball lightning out. PoB shows around 1.4m dmg per ball lightning as compared with arc is 4.7m dmg per arc. I wonder if the calculations are not as realistic?

@faceless @drgnsmith
Last edited by BonJovii on May 18, 2020, 5:49:56 AM
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
niratschi wrote:

I would like to ask did anyone try out cyclone CoC spells like ball lightning, ice nova, frost bolt etc? This build is so versatile that i'm thinking of trying ball lightning out. PoB shows around 1.4m dmg per ball lightning as compared with arc is 4.7m dmg per arc. I wonder if the calculations are not as realistic?

@faceless @drgnsmith

Spark, ball lightning and arc. Although i used both spark/arc together for awhile. We need double aps on each breakpoint to cast 2 spells optimally. It's like 20 aps. So not ideal.

Overall arc (with the enchant) seemed the superior.

At a certain gear level I think most spells would work well dps wise. It's more about the mechanical aspect, like arcs chaining etc.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 18, 2020, 7:47:30 AM
Hey dudes, would someone mind looking over my gear and build? I think ive squeezed everything i can in its current form. Next steps will be very expensive. Tips?

https://pastebin.com/KDr9G7iJ

Tooltip dps is 3M and tops out at 9M full tilt.

5.7k ES
Last edited by Tigytallpants on May 18, 2020, 6:35:56 AM
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
niratschi wrote:

@faceless @drgnsmith

as Faceless has mentioned i also tryed out arc/ball lighting seemed ok but at the time i was running about 13.5 aps with aps basically on everything lol n running no icrs now with the enchant on arc chaining seems far superior with the 52% actually 55% icrs n just 1 spell might try out inspiration next not sure
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 18, 2020, 7:11:13 AM
The biggest problem i have at the moment is that my pob keeps giving me the error when i try to generate a code n share with pastebin it say's error creating paste!! driving me nuts lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 18, 2020, 7:24:14 AM
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
niratschi wrote:

@faceless @drgnsmith

Yea, i am doing Coc ice nova (switched form assasin) with cospri, and its super fun, a lot of damage and survivability. Deathless Sirus a8, fully delirious Phoenix t16, Shaper was always cakewalk, uber elder too. Even with my - not so good equip - i find hard to justify any other upgrade, which would be expensive (so i am saving for Headhunter, i guess). I have only 7 pasives Voices. But what i can work on is QoL things like bigger aoe, faster movement, more chaos resistances etc.
Last edited by vildsix on May 18, 2020, 8:15:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info