[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Hey guys, could anyone help me with my next upgrade?
I dont know where to go, maybe an amulet and new helmet?

I have around 120ex

thx a lot and stay safe everyone.
"
bconti wrote:

I have around 120ex

Can replace amulet with rare with mana reserve, vitality es etc and replace vitality in boots for smite.

After that you can look to upgrade one of your rings for an aura corruption and swap doryanis out for tailwind / elusive boot.

Can look to replace helmet with a rare with

mana reserve, -resist, ES with + to socketed aura gems or maybe aspect of the avian.
Last edited by Shinyshield on May 9, 2020, 12:26:24 PM
"
PsOfOs wrote:
You don't save 6 passives.
You save 3.
One passive for every voices.

Those additional few passive points allow for implementing more defensive stats which mitigates death further. It also allows for additional jewel stacking.

Jewel stacking is excessive through the use of the Voices jewel.
The normal large clusters are not that powerful. They give up to 2 slots which means you go from 9 to 6 which immediately removes the endbringer jewels (or at least you can keep one if you use 5 heraldry jewels and get a lot of mana reserve elsewhere to compensate.

Already the damage is less and suitability is reduced which results in the build becoming more mediocure than OP. In addition to that the number of opportunities to further reduce mana and incorporate immunities against hinder, maim etc etc are reduced.

Eitherway there are points on both sides of the debate so we just need to wait till GGG declare the changes.

I would like for the build not to be nerfed. It would be nice to maintain this build in standard. Standard is for messing around and maxing builds with silly legacy OP gear.
"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
You don't save 6 passives.
You save 3.
One passive for every voices.

Those additional few passive points allow for implementing more defensive stats which mitigates death further. It also allows for additional jewel stacking.

Jewel stacking is excessive through the use of the Voices jewel.
The normal large clusters are not that powerful. They give up to 2 slots which means you go from 9 to 6 which immediately removes the endbringer jewels (or at least you can keep one if you use 5 heraldry jewels and get a lot of mana reserve elsewhere to compensate.

Already the damage is less and suitability is reduced which results in the build becoming more mediocure than OP. In addition to that the number of opportunities to further reduce mana and incorporate immunities against hinder, maim etc etc are reduced.

Eitherway there are points on both sides of the debate so we just need to wait till GGG declare the changes.

I would like for the build not to be nerfed. It would be nice to maintain this build in standard. Standard is for messing around and maxing builds with silly legacy OP gear.

Where did i mention rare jewels with two slots?
I said with 5 passive voices instead of 7 passive voices,one gains 3 more points.
Jewel stacking refers to medium cluster jewel stacking with purposeful harbinger.
Either x7 or x5 voices,everyone has 9 medium jewels.
Of course he with x5 voices has 3 more points to spend on regular jewels with a bit %es or reduced mana reserved.
"
bconti wrote:

I have around 120ex

In the nicest way possible there are some strange mistakes going on here.

You have like 300ex worth of gear on your belt, gems and gloves alone and your running about on cotb rings without the extra conversion from catalysts.

I'd sort that out mate.

Edit: look up how conversion works and what damage your predominantly doing, your double wrath 20+ex watchers eye is basically useless in the crit arc version of this build.

Edit 2: Havnt look at the rest.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 9, 2020, 12:46:53 PM
"
"
bconti wrote:

I have around 120ex

You have like 300ex worth of gear on your belt, gems and gloves alone and your running about on cotb rings without the extra conversion from catalysts.

I'd sort that out mate.

Edit: look up how conversion works and what damage your predominantly doing, your double wrath 20+ex watchers eye is basically useless in the crit arc version of this build.

Like facelessman said,sell that watcher's eye asap.
You are dealing 80% cold damage and 20% lightning.
Phys to lightning is useless since arc doesn't do any phys to begin with.
Lightning pen is also useless since you want 2x 48% cotb so idealy you will be dealing 96% cold 4% lightning.
How much did you pay for it?
Hey guys, could anyone help me with my next upgrade? ©

Possibly, I have some stupid mistakes like guy above with 0 quality rings and useless watcher's eye. Feel free with criticize.

Options i see:
-Upgrade two voices and get two passive points near Leadership
-Upgrade hubris to 300+ es one (or +2 auras, expensive)
-Replace Bated Breath with ctystal belt. (every I can find on trade gives less es or costs shitload of currency)
-Shav with +1 gems/+2 duration
-Awakened spell echo(expensive)

My troubles with build:
-can't run PHYS reflect maps
-can't sustain RF at "Players have #% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield"
-need moar damage. Kosis at jucied 100% delirious maps still lives longer than 5 seconds
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
"
bconti wrote:

I have around 120ex

I'd sort that out mate.

Like facelessman said,sell that watcher's eye asap.
You are dealing 80% cold damage and 20% lightning.
Phys to lightning is useless since arc doesn't do any phys to begin with.
Lightning pen is also useless since you want 2x 48% cotb so idealy you will be dealing 96% cold 4% lightning.
How much did you pay for it?

Hi guys, thx a lot for you help.

Was 11ex when i bought it, i'll sell it for the same price i guess. (Hope so)
So, i need to get cold pen right?

I'll get new rings also.
Just get reduced mana reserved on jewels if you don't already have them,replace a heraldry with endbringer and enjoy more dps.
All easy but huge upgrades.

Watchers eye will go for more than that Id of thought.

There is lots of wiggle room for watches eye. With the best prob being pen from hatred assuming your not getting decent pen from somewhere else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info