[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

@budewpa: when I get rid of your arcane surge from flame dash (you have to delete it completely, not just uncheck), the arcane surge support gives you slightly more dps over awakened controlled destruction (2%), and then more than all the others too except echo.

*ed. but overall, your set up gives you more dps in total (a little over 10% like you said). I see what you were looking at.

Its because I was not taking into account that you benefit from arcane surge PLUS the extra support so the net gain is arcane surge and the full value of the subbed support, rather than just the subbed support

After all this, it just tells me I need to get a watchers eye with cold pen (hatred) and arcane surge if i want to go full offense
Last edited by jsuslak313 on May 6, 2020, 1:15:30 AM
Its worth to have one replenishing presence? It give me like 100 ES + 500 ES regen (im sitting at 2100 with it, 1600 without) at the cost of 350k dps.

Things die really fast that im wonder if that 300k dps makes a difference or not
"
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Heard this question a fair bit but can't say I experienced it, atziri flask, pantheon and my cannot be poisoned corruption on cotb seems solve it 99.99% of the time.

Its not an issue for me although maybe getting some chaos res on jewels is worthwhile but sometime expensive.

Edit: that being said that corruption is definitely not bis and if I hit a decent corruption will definitely get swapped out.

pretty much roll the same build ;-)

Haha yes we did, although I could do with stacking abit more ias, getting to the next cooldown breakpoint is very very difficult and possible not efficient unless you dual wield cospris or something similar.

The cyclone coc version of this build is an absolute beast

Hey man i'm running cyclone CoC Arc and it's crazy. much more smoother gameplay instead of flame dashing everywhere. I get so much more control. Only thing I cant understand is how to calculate the total arc damage that cyclone can proc.
"
ecMK wrote:
Its worth to have one replenishing presence? It give me like 100 ES + 500 ES regen (im sitting at 2100 with it, 1600 without) at the cost of 350k dps.

Things die really fast that im wonder if that 300k dps makes a difference or not
Definitely worth it as far as I'm concerned. I'm running 4 Heraldry / PH, 4 Endbringer, and 1 Repleneshing. With the Repleneshing, I can stand AFK in Shaper's beam.

DPS is still off the scale. 131 million shaper DPS according to PoB. Not too worried about the loss, nothing lives long anyway.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hello all,

I wanna try out herald stacking before league ends, been playing stormbrand so far.

I'm thinking of going cyclone crit arc version as a templar but I have som questions:

1. Pros and cons of Shav or Saqawal as chest? (Except CI or LL I guess?)
2. I have two 5 small passive voices and one 7 small passive, good enough to start with?
3. Essence crafted hubris or alpha howl - pros and cons?
4. As shield Prism Guardian or crafted shield? And if crafted what to get except reduced mana for socketed gems?

Thanks
Last edited by ilstefano on May 6, 2020, 4:40:04 AM

I'm not really the best person to answer but i have found it doesn't really matter.

Although I definitely prefer aspect of the avain and tailwind/elusive boots. I feel The QOL for cyclone is too good to pass up.

I've given up on calculating the damage and settled on its a absolute fuck ton.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 6, 2020, 4:55:26 AM
"
ilstefano wrote:
Hello all,

I wanna try out herald stacking before league ends, been playing stormbrand so far.

I'm thinking of going cyclone crit arc version as a templar but I have som questions:

1. Pros and cons of Shav or Saqawal as chest? (Except CI or LL I guess?)
2. I have two 5 small passive voices and one 7 small passive, good enough to start with?
3. Essence crafted hubris or alpha howl - pros and cons?
4. As shield Prism Guardian or crafted shield? And if crafted what to get except reduced mana for socketed gems?

Thanks

For 1 and 4, basically, if you want to do this build, you're going Shavs and Prism, since you'll be reserving life. If you want to spend a lot more money for less DPS, but arguably more survivability, you can go CI with Saq + crafted shield, but OP isn't the guide for that build.

2. Yep, totally fine.
3. I would start with alpha, since it's cheap and BIS for mana res. For crafted, you will trade off mana res for ES and DPS. But starting out, you want to max your mana res. After that you can slowly trade off pieces with mana res for ES/DPS, as you see fit,
Hi all.

I hope that you could perhaps give me some feed back once again on my EK build. I have now come to a point, where i am unsure where to go next in terms of investment.

1. Should i go for a watchers eye as my next purchase? I can at the moment only afford Phys to lightning of the recommended stats.
2. should i perhaps change out some of my support gems, or invest in awakenend support gems?
3. should i perhaps go crit instead, or is it not viable unless you have good economy?

much appreciated all the help!
Hey guys, short question:

I have BloodMagic Gem 21, all reduced Mana reserved Nodes from the Passive tree, that was posted after the patch.
I cant reserve clarity on life. My 3 Auras on Prism require 19% and the one 35 Purity Aura on BM costs 42%. After that only 1% Life is left, not enough for Clarity.

Did i oversee something? I am running Alphas Howl without enchant and no reduced Mana Jewel. But in the Aura Setup guide, it says i should be able to run 3x50% on Prism and 35%+clarity on BM 21.

Character is HaraldTheBold
Last edited by niratschi on May 6, 2020, 11:35:46 AM
"
niratschi wrote:
Hey guys, short question:

I have BloodMagic Gem 21, all reduced Mana reserved Nodes from the Passive tree, that was posted after the patch.
I cant reserve clarity on life. My 3 Auras on Prism require 19% and the one 35 Purity Aura on BM costs 42%. After that only 1% Life is left, not enough for Clarity.

Did i oversee something? I am running Alphas Howl without enchant and no reduced Mana Jewel. But in the Aura Setup guide, it says i should be able to run 3x50% on Prism and 35%+clarity on BM 21.

Character is HaraldTheBold

The skill tree/anoint you have selected misses champion of the cause (4%) and the mana reservation gem next to Charisma (4%). You are also using a useless amulet (6%) and you aren't using conqueror's efficiency (2%). You are missing 16% mana reserve...and I am not sure why you selected that small cluster jewel, are you trying to waste as many skill points as you can? Buy a 2 passive one, pure aptitude is best, preferably with chaos res/STR/regen/INT/ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info