[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

The cyclone coc version of this build is an absolute beast

It absoulutely is Cheer's
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Budewnpa wrote:
"
_Sn4k3_ wrote:
Hi all,

do you think malevolence is effective for this build?

I've succeeded to get it fit in the build and wondering if with a Headhunter is it worth to keep this aura in, in place of Vaal Righteous Fire.

What damage over time do we even do? And even if we did, you wouldn't be replacing righteous fire, a level 21 VRF is like an 80% more boost.

Edit: If you've managed to fit malevolence in you probably missed a much better aura or you have several mirrors of -reserved gear.

as said below your post is for the duration I'm looking for, not for damage over time.

My build is 99.99% completed I've all the auras :)

I'm surprised no one is using it, just it.

Honestly I don't need the buff of righteous fire, I've more than enough dps with vaal arc/arc
But comparing EK version to coc, coc wins on dmg and boss but lose on clearing right
Hey Everyone: can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what (if anything)I would need to change to transition to CoC? Besides gems ofc

I'm loving arc, but thinking about trying a change of pace. I know EK would require more changing which I don't really want to do atm.

On a separate note: does anyone know if Flesh and Stone reduced damage gets buffed by this build? I've read conflicting information about it.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on May 5, 2020, 6:53:45 PM
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
How do those non Chalupa builds deal with chaos damage?

Before I sorted out my str requirements, I basically had no chaos res and was essentially one shot by mobs in the azoatl temple.

just get 40% res+ atziri flask without chayulas amu like me :D. But if you dont have the currency i woulf suggest to get some res on jewels and small cluster.
"
Foridesign wrote:

POB (Community Fork)
https://pastebin.com/2iKYCwxc

Gem setup

VITALITY WOHOO (Need some extra STR for level it higher)

Pob Tells me that Arcan Surge is better then the cold penetration gem, even better then the Awakened cold penetration and better then controlled destruction, if i trust pob i should take arc - awakened added lightning -arcan surge - spell echo - inspiration -awakened cold pen. i didnt calculate the awakened gems in that are more expensive then 5 ex.

but nobody takes arcan surge and in the most build i can't find any other soruce of it. can someone explain me why we skip arcan surge ?
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
How do those non Chalupa builds deal with chaos damage?

Before I sorted out my str requirements, I basically had no chaos res and was essentially one shot by mobs in the azoatl temple.

1. Atziri's promise

2. You can get +4% chaos res on all of medium cluster jewels. 9 x 4% = 36%

3. If you have extra skill points, can use a chaos res small cluster jewel. Mine provides +18% chaos res, +10 ES and +0.2% regen on the small passives with rot-resistant. You don't even need the rot-resistant. I would just buy any, alt spam for +6-8 chaos res and augment/regal for any 2 of the folloiwng flat ES/regen/STR/INT/rot-resistant.

"
negeos90 wrote:

Pob Tells me that Arcan Surge is better then the cold penetration gem, even better then the Awakened cold penetration and better then controlled destruction, if i trust pob i should take arc - awakened added lightning -arcan surge - spell echo - inspiration -awakened cold pen. i didnt calculate the awakened gems in that are more expensive then 5 ex.

but nobody takes arcan surge and in the most build i can't find any other soruce of it. can someone explain me why we skip arcan surge ?

People are taking it. Not sure where you are looking.
Last edited by BrettLee on May 5, 2020, 8:45:44 PM
see my quote, not in the pob and not in the gem section its mentioned. so the gemsetup how pob is telling me is the best until i get another source of arcan surge ?
for crit arc version, arcane surge is one of the best supports.

I currently use: vaal arc - arcane surge - cold pen - spell echo - inspiration - energy leech. Arcane surge is a HUGE dps boost, along with inspiration. Energy leech is also fantastic since we are constantly leeching thanks to rf (but no full ES bonus), but can be switched out for awakened controlled destruction if crit is high enough. Awakened added lightning is good, but the others beat it in dps and utility.
I get arcane surge from my watcher's- Awakened added lightning gives you +1 arc level and that sort of boost is hard to match. I considered adding energy leech but I find .3% from soul thief easily caps you anyways and controlled destruction is too strong to pass up- I end up hitting 100% crit buffed even with it in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info