[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

I'm trying to play around with PoB to see what affects my dps/stats the most. However is it correct the medium cluster jewels aren't calculated properly? For example the '10% increased damage while affected by a herald' does nothing, same goes for Endbringer. It also says so on the popup.

I've checked the configuration and calcs tabs, but nothing as far as I can see. Also the pastebin import from the first post has the same. Am I missing something?
Are you using localidentity'S fork, because at this point if your arnt you may aswell not bother with pob.
How is herald stacking compared to cospri cyclone arc herald stack? i understand it is way more expensive but dmg wise?
Hey, you guys been really helpful so far.

One more question,
My damage seems kinda meh.
Ive done the stuff in the FAQ - gloves with ele weakness. level 20+ gems. (ek is 21/23)
My aura effect is at 400% right now.

What can I do to boost my damage? I feel like I made some mistake in my build, as its not doing what it should do.
I know getting some better corruption or implicit might help, also awakened echo but I don't think it will give me the big boost my build currently need. I think it needs so re-working.

Thanks!
"
dor961 wrote:

One more question,
Ive done the stuff in the FAQ - gloves with ele weakness. level 20+ gems. (ek is 21/23)

What can I do to boost my damage? I feel like I made some mistake in my build, as its not doing what it should do.
I know getting some better corruption or implicit might help, also awakened echo but I don't think it will give me the big boost my build currently need. I think it needs so re-working.

Thanks!

Even as an Arc caster, I will give it a try...
Biggest missing damage here is the last (9th medium cluster jewel) Endbringer / Purporseful. That alone is 125% inc dmg + inc effect of your auras.

Other than that you would try to PoB a swap of gloves. Replacing your shaper's touch for Maligaro's and refunding Ele. Overload. If you do that you would want also a Diamond Flask.
You can gain some points by refunding Faith and Steel.

Haste on your amulet is nice, but Vaal Haste may be even better on bosses.

Cheers
"
"
dor961 wrote:

One more question,

Thanks!

Biggest missing damage here is the last (9th medium cluster jewel) Endbringer / Purporseful. That alone is 125% inc dmg + inc effect of your auras.

Other than that you would try to PoB a swap of gloves. Replacing your shaper's touch for Maligaro's and refunding Ele. Overload. If you do that you would want also a Diamond Flask.

Cheers

Thanks, but..
What last cluter jewel? they are all there.
"
dor961 wrote:
"
"
dor961 wrote:

One more question,

Thanks!

Cheers

Thanks, but..
What last cluter jewel? they are all there.

you said 400%, so meaning 8 ph medium cluster. what he meant was get the last voice to make it 9 ph and 450%
But then i won't have enough mana reserved.
How is that possible? How do you guys manage to also run vitality on top of everything?
Got mana reserved on my helmet, enlighten 4, enchant.. mana reserved amulet. and a jewel with 1%..
run more heraldry and slowly cut it down. is your herald at 0% reserve?
They are at 1%. im running it exactly like the guide.
6 hearldry and 2 endbringer.

I have currency, what should I buy to fix stuff?
Last edited by dor961 on May 3, 2020, 10:51:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info