[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Guys I could really use some help bringing my EK guy to function correctly.
Im currently having to use an enduring flask and stuff don't feel right.

I followed the EK guide and PoB, can anyone help me with what to do in order to not need my enduring flask and see if i made any mistakes building my char?
my clarity can't go beyond level 2 because i have 10 life left.

Thanks.
How many 1% reduced mana reserved jewels do I need to actually see an impact on my mana pool?

Also what gem are people dropping to get righteous fire into the build?

edit: Don't have Delusion so still need gem for all purities
Last edited by potatomanjack79 on May 2, 2020, 5:40:09 PM
"
How many 1% reduced mana reserved jewels do I need to actually see an impact on my mana pool?

Also what gem are people dropping to get righteous fire into the build?

edit: Don't have Delusion so still need gem for all purities

Run flame dash instead of leap slam+faster attack will free up a gem slot. Also, getting a rare ammy with vitality and mana reserved will free up more mana and help sustain rf
"
dor961 wrote:
Guys I could really use some help bringing my EK guy to function correctly.
Im currently having to use an enduring flask and stuff don't feel right.

I followed the EK guide and PoB, can anyone help me with what to do in order to not need my enduring flask and see if i made any mistakes building my char?
my clarity can't go beyond level 2 because i have 10 life left.

Thanks.

Swap Pure might to pure guile, will reduce your mana pool to around 72, but should allow you to level your clarity to max of Lvl 19 which is way enough to sustain and drop the mana flask.
"
Smellyjello wrote:
I made the budget EK version of this build but I’m having difficulty killing Kosis. I also don’t like using divine ire. are there other skills I can use that would be a better boss killing skill?
\

arc is a better bossing skill.
"
"
Berith312 wrote:
"
ecMK wrote:
Hi, new templar player here.

If i have to choose between vitality or aspect of the avian... Which to choose?

You can take both afterwards. But in the beginning, I suggest to take the vitality, it boosts your ES regen a lot. OP guide is a bit outdated. My suggestion for the future build is:
- Standard build is that you gonna have 9 medium jews. All of them have purposeful.
- For the other skill, you have 3 options:
*** Heraldry.
*** Engbringer.
*** Replenishing Presence.
At first, you can follow the guide with 6 heraldry and 3 endbringer. When you can manage your setup effectively, slowly change heraldry to endbringer as it will boost your damage. You can consider add 1 Replenishing as it will boost your ES regen. With Vitality and 1 Replenishing, you ES regen will be around 2k. My current setup is 3-5-1 (following the order of listed skill above)

P/s: (Personal thinking) - I think aspect of the cat is better than the avian, but they are not quite necessary, Vitality is a must.

Hi can u pls tell me how much -1% reduced mana reserved jewels did you need to use to manage 3 heraldry 5 endbringer 1 replenishing?

I am currently having -4% mana reduced from jewels apart from the normal tree and i am able to run 5 heraldry 4 endbringer.

Getting a rare ammy with mana reserved will help free up the 5th heraldry. As for chaos res, atziri's helps a bit but you can always get chao res on the ammy and/or switch to a rare belt and get chao res on that too

PS: rot-resistant small cluster is quite good too
Last edited by PopePleb on May 2, 2020, 7:30:35 PM
"
Berith312 wrote:
"
ecMK wrote:
Hi, new templar player here.

If i have to choose between vitality or aspect of the avian... Which to choose?

You can take both afterwards. But in the beginning, I suggest to take the vitality, it boosts your ES regen a lot. OP guide is a bit outdated. My suggestion for the future build is:
- Standard build is that you gonna have 9 medium jews. All of them have purposeful.
- For the other skill, you have 3 options:
*** Heraldry.
*** Engbringer.
*** Replenishing Presence.
At first, you can follow the guide with 6 heraldry and 3 endbringer. When you can manage your setup effectively, slowly change heraldry to endbringer as it will boost your damage. You can consider add 1 Replenishing as it will boost your ES regen. With Vitality and 1 Replenishing, you ES regen will be around 2k. My current setup is 3-5-1 (following the order of listed skill above)

P/s: (Personal thinking) - I think aspect of the cat is better than the avian, but they are not quite necessary, Vitality is a must.

Yeah I think cat is a lot better than avian too. Crit chance, 15% dodge (especially layered on top of the elusive buff), and cast speed are all super good for us. Anyone can explain why so many people use avian instead? is it just because of the chance to deal double damage?
Last edited by PopePleb on May 2, 2020, 7:57:05 PM
What's the best combo of jewels for EK? I mean medium cluster jewels. I don't know if more Endbringers are now better than Heraldry or what.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
What's the best combo of jewels for EK? I mean medium cluster jewels. I don't know if more Endbringers are now better than Heraldry or what.

Pretty sure no matter what skill you use, endbringer will always be better than heraldry if you can afford to drop some
"
PopePleb wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:

Pretty sure no matter what skill you use, endbringer will always be better than heraldry if you can afford to drop some
Correct. We use Heraldry to drop our mana reservation costs, so we use as many of these as we need, depending on how much reduced mana reservation we've managed to pick up elsewhere.

So if you can run all the heralds and auras you want with 4 Heraldry jewels, fill in the other 4-5 with Endbringers. Or Endbringers and a Repleneshing Presense.

If it takes you 5, or 6, fine - fill in the rest with Endbringers. Then upgrade one cluster jewel at a time as you gain mana reduction.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info