[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Decided to make this build but didn't want to buy those cluster jewels for 3ex a pop. I had 4 medium herald cluster jewels from playing 2 chars to 91 and decided to roll them.

about 1000 alts, 50 scours and 80 or so regals later.

Feelsgoodman.
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
Decided to make this build but didn't want to buy those cluster jewels for 3ex a pop. I had 4 medium herald cluster jewels from playing 2 chars to 91 and decided to roll them.

Feelsgoodman.

Nice! I didn't have the right base for the jewels or I would have made my own, too.
Is everyone using the pantheons OP recommends or are there better options/opinions?
hi i saw on budget build you can use large jewels instead of voices to get the budget build while using spell/elem and cold base as jewels but the prob is that theres no way you can get vengeful at spell damage. after checking poedb. is there an alternative to spell? do you go lightning base? thanks!
"
livewirejsp wrote:

Clarity should help you with your mana.

As for not having the mana, by taking the right side of the tree instead of going by the scion path, you're missing out on 12% mana reduction using intuitive leap. That would be worth more than ring of blades at this point. You can always get ring of blades down by the scion section, where Harrier is located.

Instead, you anointed Charisma, which is off that intuitive leap path.

If you took the path through the middle, down through harrier, you can anoint Champion of the cause (4% reduction), plus with intuitive leap you get the Charisma node, plus one node right next to it, for a total of 16% reduction (compared to your current 8%).

You can use a STR/INT Split Personality, and that will help you with some energy shield.

You are lower level, so you won't have all the nodes available for you now, but cleaning up your tree just a bit, and you can get some nodes.

I don't use Vaal RF or a golem. Everything I have is an aura/herald/etc except for flame dash and an empower.

You can always respec later to the outside side of the tree once you've leveled some more.

Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate that (although I didn't quite understand the pathing you talked about)

A few questions -
1. Currently my main issue is the mana. Clarity can't go above lvl 2 at the moment as I have 10 life left. Can't seem to get it at higher lvl.
2. How do you guys handle chaos damage? chaos resist is -60% at the moment and i feel like its the only thing that kills me.

3. I am following the guide here, with the PoB, do you think I should chose different pathing right now at 92? I didn't quite understand what should I do from your explanation. Anoint champion of the cause?

4. I have close to a mirror in currency, what should be my next steps here that will get me a big boost? awakened spell echo? are my gems ok?

Really really appreciate the help! thanks a lot.

Last edited by dor961 on May 2, 2020, 12:43:26 PM
"

Cheers it took awhile and I started the base version before the prices skyrocked. I can have a look when I'm in game but all I've done is taken from the op and posters here and mash it with the coc build on the forum, it's ended up being absolutely ridiculous.

You do need some Mana reduction jewels though so you can drop enlighten and free up a gem slot, i can't stand playing without a movement skill. Got lucky with a conq efficiency yesterday saved me 32ex lol

Cyclone just feels butter smooth as usual.

Deathless Lvl 8 Sirus/ Uber elder/ 100% delerium t16/17 deathless/ wave 20 similacrum bosses deleted without noticing.

Wouldn't say the character is immortal post nerf but still incredibly beefy.

Awesome thanks my friend, my IGN is StormyDaniel_ appreciate the reply and thanks for sharing the setup CoC looks like so much fun! PS Gratz on the jewel drop that is crazy!
Hi, new templar player here.

If i have to choose between vitality or aspect of the avian... Which to choose?
"
ecMK wrote:
Hi, new templar player here.

If i have to choose between vitality (gem not ammy) or aspect of the avian (i have it in My boots)... Which to choose?
Last edited by ecMK on May 2, 2020, 1:23:11 PM
Can someone help me with where I should focus my upgrades? Just really started the build (spark guardian). I have 5 heraldry, 3 endbringer, 1 replenishing presence. 3 7 passive voices.
5 passive voices? then unnatural instinct?
Thanks for the help.
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:

Feelsgoodman.

Just a suggestion after all the pains that I went through:
- Only use medium jew with 5 or less passive points, DO NOT use one with 6, every point is precious for this build.
- Even if you have to buy the jew, remember to buy one with 2 skills (of course) AND 1 jewel socket, even if you don't use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info