[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Berith312 wrote:
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
Decided to make this build but didn't want to buy those cluster jewels for 3ex a pop. I had 4 medium herald cluster jewels from playing 2 chars to 91 and decided to roll them.

about 1000 alts, 50 scours and 80 or so regals later.

Feelsgoodman.

Just a suggestion after all the pains that I went through:
- Only use medium jew with 5 or less passive points, DO NOT use one with 6, every point is precious for this build.
- Even if you have to buy the jew, remember to buy one with 2 skills (of course) AND 1 jewel socket, even if you don't use it.

It doesn't matter if you don't allocate the socketed jewel. same passives.
"
ecMK wrote:
Hi, new templar player here.

If i have to choose between vitality or aspect of the avian... Which to choose?

You can take both afterwards. But in the beginning, I suggest to take the vitality, it boosts your ES regen a lot. OP guide is a bit outdated. My suggestion for the future build is:
- Standard build is that you gonna have 9 medium jews. All of them have purposeful.
- For the other skill, you have 3 options:
*** Heraldry.
*** Engbringer.
*** Replenishing Presence.
At first, you can follow the guide with 6 heraldry and 3 endbringer. When you can manage your setup effectively, slowly change heraldry to endbringer as it will boost your damage. You can consider add 1 Replenishing as it will boost your ES regen. With Vitality and 1 Replenishing, you ES regen will be around 2k. My current setup is 3-5-1 (following the order of listed skill above)

P/s: (Personal thinking) - I think aspect of the cat is better than the avian, but they are not quite necessary, Vitality is a must.
"
dor961 wrote:
"
Berith312 wrote:
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
Decided to make this build but didn't want to buy those cluster jewels for 3ex a pop. I had 4 medium herald cluster jewels from playing 2 chars to 91 and decided to roll them.

about 1000 alts, 50 scours and 80 or so regals later.

Feelsgoodman.

Just a suggestion after all the pains that I went through:
- Only use medium jew with 5 or less passive points, DO NOT use one with 6, every point is precious for this build.
- Even if you have to buy the jew, remember to buy one with 2 skills (of course) AND 1 jewel socket, even if you don't use it.

It doesn't matter if you don't allocate the socketed jewel. same passives.

yes, but if you buy one without the socket, you will need one more point to take both skill nodes. That's the reason.
Last edited by Berith312 on May 2, 2020, 1:55:49 PM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
solemf wrote:
Hi thank you for the build guide and i have used the LL Crit Arc version. Just to check, given my build now, with 120ex to spare, should i go for a HH or to upgrade my gems to awakened versions? I have already invested quite a bit into this.

I was thinking HH for better clearing and survival...

any opinions?

P.S also, just to check did i spec my points correctly? I seem to have less points than what the POB should have. :/

More to the point, do you feel you are lacking anything? Clear speed? Survivability? You could swap haste and hatred, that would boost your damage some with the +2 levels from the shield. And quality your Chayula amulet, will give you a decent boost on your energy shield conversion:

Honestly, I'd probably upgrade your voices to 5 socket versions before going HH. That will get you 3 more passive points to allocate. I'd personally grab Influence and Arcane Vision on the tree.

Edit: Might pick up a 20/20/20 Nebulis, too. I keep doing the math on how many divines to change mine, and I keep not doing it.

Thanks for your feedback and upgraded voices to a 5 passive and crafted a amulet with 1 try!

and also bought a +1 socketed gem Prism and got a few hundred more ES as well

that allowed me to unspec 1 reduced mana reserved node and get more ES through
the insightfulness tree(really alot of ES there) . Not sure if my tree is efficient enough.. any feedback is greatly appreciated!

These few tweaks gave me about 900 more ES.
I'm thinking of swapping to saqwals chest and getting avian on a ring - I'm planning on shooting for a curse with it too.

Thoughts on ele weakness vs assassin mark curse?
"
solemf wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
solemf wrote:
Hi thank you for the build guide and i have used the LL Crit Arc version. Just to check, given my build now, with 120ex to spare, should i go for a HH or to upgrade my gems to awakened versions? I have already invested quite a bit into this.

I was thinking HH for better clearing and survival...

any opinions?

P.S also, just to check did i spec my points correctly? I seem to have less points than what the POB should have. :/

More to the point, do you feel you are lacking anything? Clear speed? Survivability? You could swap haste and hatred, that would boost your damage some with the +2 levels from the shield. And quality your Chayula amulet, will give you a decent boost on your energy shield conversion:

Honestly, I'd probably upgrade your voices to 5 socket versions before going HH. That will get you 3 more passive points to allocate. I'd personally grab Influence and Arcane Vision on the tree.

Edit: Might pick up a 20/20/20 Nebulis, too. I keep doing the math on how many divines to change mine, and I keep not doing it.

Thanks for your feedback and upgraded voices to a 5 passive and crafted a amulet with 1 try!

and also bought a +1 socketed gem Prism and got a few hundred more ES as well

that allowed me to unspec 1 reduced mana reserved node and get more ES through
the insightfulness tree(really alot of ES there) . Not sure if my tree is efficient enough.. any feedback is greatly appreciated!

These few tweaks gave me about 900 more ES.

Any tips or guide how to craft amulet with Aura + Mana reserved?
How did you craft your am?
I made the budget EK version of this build but I’m having difficulty killing Kosis. I also don’t like using divine ire. are there other skills I can use that would be a better boss killing skill?
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Can someone suggest what is the next best upgrade for me? I can kill A8 Sirius deathless but sometimes die in Simalcrum 19-20th Wave

Tree in my profile u can check- Fix_Delirium_Guardian

https://pastebin.com/PZ03fx25

Some simple stuff, really.

Bunch of visits to Hillock in Fortification to boost the quality on your armour. Then run him some more in Research to top out your flask quality.

Throw a bunch of divines at your Nebulis to get to - or closer to - 20/20/20. Or just buy another one, yours only has a single decent affix anyway.

Then the expensive stuff.
- Consider upgrading your voices to 5 socket versions.
- Consider replacing your amulet with something like this:

- For simalucrum runs, I'd seriously consider dropping the speed flask for a Wise Oak - if your uncapped cold resist is highest - or if you can afford it, a bottled faith.

thanks for ur reply. i have body armor corrupted so i dont think the qual can be increased anymore. will try to increase flask qual.

yes will try to get better nebulis, what are the other recommended affixes on nebulis I should look for?
yeah I have 24 ex i plan on getting atleast 1 voices 5 so i can move one point closer towards Insightfulness and then maybe another 50ex if i can farm or get some lucky drops lol.

the Amulet you linked, how much will it cost? also, wouldnt my chaos resist be -60 then? how would i mitigate that damage?

I will run a wise oak for simalcrum to see if i can do better cuz i realized i dont move around a lot could be one of the reasons i Die in sim 20 wave because i try to hard to get 6th bar lol
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
Berith312 wrote:
"
ecMK wrote:
Hi, new templar player here.

If i have to choose between vitality or aspect of the avian... Which to choose?

You can take both afterwards. But in the beginning, I suggest to take the vitality, it boosts your ES regen a lot. OP guide is a bit outdated. My suggestion for the future build is:
- Standard build is that you gonna have 9 medium jews. All of them have purposeful.
- For the other skill, you have 3 options:
*** Heraldry.
*** Engbringer.
*** Replenishing Presence.
At first, you can follow the guide with 6 heraldry and 3 endbringer. When you can manage your setup effectively, slowly change heraldry to endbringer as it will boost your damage. You can consider add 1 Replenishing as it will boost your ES regen. With Vitality and 1 Replenishing, you ES regen will be around 2k. My current setup is 3-5-1 (following the order of listed skill above)

P/s: (Personal thinking) - I think aspect of the cat is better than the avian, but they are not quite necessary, Vitality is a must.

Hi can u pls tell me how much -1% reduced mana reserved jewels did you need to use to manage 3 heraldry 5 endbringer 1 replenishing?

I am currently having -4% mana reduced from jewels apart from the normal tree and i am able to run 5 heraldry 4 endbringer.
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
froztyxx wrote:

I can post the pastebin, but I don't know what to adjust xD

Here it is: https://pastebin.com/gGHZGSXP

I haven't adjusted anything, just the imported POB.
If I try to turn on all your auras in PoB, I get -44 mana left. So the question is... what are you running, or possibly, what are you not running?

I suspect you're going to have to drop Influence on the tree, and the node leading to it, and repath to your right-most jewel socked via the lower path by Charisma. That will let you pick up an intuitive leap jewel in the socket there and grab Charisma, then anoint Champion of the cause instead.

I think you turned on the Determination. I'm actually not using it. Also, I'm using 2 int/mana split personality attached on the upper right cluster.
Last edited by froztyxx on May 2, 2020, 4:26:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info