[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

anyone tried the power siphon version?
"
Shanwen222 wrote:
anyone tried the power siphon version?

Yeah my Discord buddy does. It's beast. That is an ATTACK and not a SPELL, I believe. So not the same gear 1 to 1.
Hey guys I need some help with this build.
Im doing EK version and it doesn't feel right-

1. Im currently not running haste because I don't have the mana reserved for it, which makes sense since im level 88. but once I will be able to slot it I will need to drop a gem. And the only choice is flame dash, vaal RF or the golem. Is that right?
When ill upgrade to a rare helm, I will also need enlighten, so thats another one that I will need to give up on.
The golem is there to get my allies number to 5 for the guardian bonus.

2. Vaal RF does absolutely nothing except from draining my ES.

3. How do you guys cast all the auras all the time? I mean, after dying or changing gear or whatnot I have to recast everything.. is there a shortcut?
Also, I have to do some annoying tricks and put astramentis on myself before I can put on my boots. and than I can remove the amulet.
Or i have to slot a life pot to heal so I could cast my auras than swap the life pot out. everything feels kinda.. disgusting.

4. Also, I do you handle mana? enduring flask?

I put some currency into the build (the gems, 2x voices 5 skills, the jewels). Im ready to put more if it will feel like its going somewhere, but Im dying at uber lab when im 88...
I could really use someone help me with these stuff.

You can view my char.

Thanks.
Last edited by dor961 on May 1, 2020, 8:55:54 PM
How do y'all play without Arcane Vision?

With the low life the game is just way too dark. It's worth a passive for me.

"
dor961 wrote:

1. Im currently not running haste because I don't have the mana reserved for it, which makes sense since im level 88. but once I will be able to slot it I will need to drop a gem. And the only choice is flame dash, vaal RF or the golem. Is that right?
When ill upgrade to a rare helm, I will also need enlighten, so thats another one that I will need to give up on.

3. How do you guys cast all the auras all the time? I mean, after dying or changing gear or whatnot I have to recast everything.. is there a shortcut?
Also, I have to do some annoying tricks and put astramentis on myself before I can put on my boots. and than I can remove the amulet.
Or i have to slot a life pot to heal so I could cast my auras than swap the life pot out. everything feels kinda.. disgusting.

I put some currency into the build (the gems, 2x voices 5 skills, the jewels). Im ready to put more if it will feel like its going somewhere, but Im dying at uber lab when im 88...
I could really use someone help me with these stuff.

You can view my char.

Thanks.

Clarity should help you with your mana.

As for not having the mana, by taking the right side of the tree instead of going by the scion path, you're missing out on 12% mana reduction using intuitive leap. That would be worth more than ring of blades at this point. You can always get ring of blades down by the scion section, where Harrier is located.

Instead, you anointed Charisma, which is off that intuitive leap path.

If you took the path through the middle, down through harrier, you can anoint Champion of the cause (4% reduction), plus with intuitive leap you get the Charisma node, plus one node right next to it, for a total of 16% reduction (compared to your current 8%).

You can use a STR/INT Split Personality, and that will help you with some energy shield.

You are lower level, so you won't have all the nodes available for you now, but cleaning up your tree just a bit, and you can get some nodes.

I don't use Vaal RF or a golem. Everything I have is an aura/herald/etc except for flame dash and an empower.

You can always respec later to the outside side of the tree once you've leveled some more.
Last edited by livewirejsp on May 1, 2020, 9:49:07 PM
Sweet guide.

Made some tiny changes with the crit arc version.

Vaal discipline & Vaal grace for extra CDs + DPS

Felt my crit was fine without unspeakable suffering especially with a bottled faith so just gone ahead and replaced that with a generic ES% jewel.

Frees up an extra point as well - going to put another str int split personality so I can get 20 vitality.

At 94 should be rocking 20m dps and 8.4k ES without vaal rf.

Also awakened controlled destruction is a decent upgrade - 10% more dps for 9 EX.

Another cheap upgrade is getting the shield corrupted with +1 / 2 level to aura gems, +2 to gems is quite expensive though.

Should easily hit 9k ES at 96+ with es% jewels.

Also going to go for 20 determination and keep clarity at 9 as my mana seems to be fine

Does anyone know how to calculate shock? I know it's based on lightning damage but hard to tell and tooltip is unreliable - is there an option for this on POB?

Next upgrades is going to be awakened spell echo I guess.
Last edited by Shinyshield on May 1, 2020, 11:48:33 PM
"
livewirejsp wrote:
"
dor961 wrote:

You can view my char.

Thanks.

Clarity should help you with your mana.

As for not having the mana, by taking the right side of the tree instead of going by the scion path, you're missing out on 12% mana reduction using intuitive leap. That would be worth more than ring of blades at this point. You can always get ring of blades down by the scion section, where Harrier is located.

Instead, you anointed Charisma, which is off that intuitive leap path.

If you took the path through the middle, down through harrier, you can anoint Champion of the cause (4% reduction), plus with intuitive leap you get the Charisma node, plus one node right next to it, for a total of 16% reduction (compared to your current 8%).

You can use a STR/INT Split Personality, and that will help you with some energy shield.

You are lower level, so you won't have all the nodes available for you now, but cleaning up your tree just a bit, and you can get some nodes.

I don't use Vaal RF or a golem. Everything I have is an aura/herald/etc except for flame dash and an empower.

You can always respec later to the outside side of the tree once you've leveled some more.

^ what this guy said. also my 2 cents:

You can drop the golem. You'll have 5 allies up with herald of agony + purity.

I dropped flame dash - its kinda OK. A bit iffy sometimes in sims if you get stuck on the hands aoe slow, you could drop vitality for flame dash.

2. Vaal RF is only there for the extra spell damage increase. Whats your total ES? Vaal RF only drains 30% and it should just go straight back up unless you're getting beat on

3. You need to slot a split personality with str on otherwise you won't meet the str requirements. Also thats one of the unfortunately downsides of the build - gotta rebuff when ya die

4. With level 9 clarity I don't have any mana problems.

You shouldn't be dying at uber lab at 88 - i smashed it no problems at 72.

Maybe take off an aura or 2 until you can use the full set up
Last edited by Shinyshield on May 1, 2020, 11:52:16 PM
Hi, very new to this build. I'm having trouble getting all my auras up. Do I need the 20% reduced enchant to run this helm, or do I need to get the rest of the charisma wheel? Any help would be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/uFbEFGzc
"
Berith312 wrote:
"
Build is insane, moved to a coc arc/spark version and I love it. May be the first time I've bothered to get to 100.

At this point upgrades arnt all that easy other than lvls but managed to squeeze in an avian aspect.

I'd guess my aps breakpoints arnt on point but it doesn't seem to matter, everything melts.

Can I ask for the dps in the tooltip? I’m using arc and feel a little bored, so I’m thinking about changing to coc, but I’m not sure if the damage outcome is lowered or not

Was drooling over faceless man gear and setup. I don't know that I can go all in, but the 5 passive voices may be in reach and the swap over to the baseline 6L CoC setup. I am using EK and large cluster jewels instead at the moment as per Somayd's setup. Trying to figure what is a better use of exalts between the 5 passive Voices or saving for a HH.

I feel a little bit like a 12 year old in a Lamborghini.

If you or anyone has advice gladly take it, profile is public and I can tip in game I know looking at people's stuff takes time - definitely want to enjoy this before the hammer comes down lol.
Anyone able to take a look at my character (Bran_deli) to see where I can make some upgrades. Damage is fine but I'm kinda squishy. I've just started the build and only really have the starter gear (7 passive voices, have managed to get down to 5 heraldry). I appreciate any help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info