[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

sorry if this has been answered, do we not need chaos resist for this build? how is it mitigated if not?

Thanks
"
Wienic wrote:
"

Hey sorry i didn't know i had to post my POB but here it is

https://pastebin.com/shFnx4rn

thank you for the suggestions, let me see what are the quick upgrades i can make thats not like 1ex+ atm

more suggestions are welcome i really appreciate your feedback ill try asap to work on those i think shud increase my dps substantially cuz of it

You are using one big cluter jewel instead of 3rd voices - idk how that compares to 7 passive voices, but I'm pretty sure it's way worse than using 5 passive [or better] voices. But I think it's a better idea to take 9x purposeful harbinger with 3x voices. Work on 5 passive, or even better 3 passive, voices if you can.

With 3x voices setup you need 9x purposeful harbinger and [depends on your mana reservation] 3-5x heraldry and 4-6x endbringer passives with jewel. 4-5 passive cluster jewels only. The more endbringers the more damage you will have.

I'd ditch that arcane vision passive unless you really cant play without it. You need passive points, and this is imo wasted.

If you can't socket 9 jewels in all your cluster medium jewels, ditch insightfulnes cluster until you get more levels and/or better voices. Jewels > ES+mana.

In those 9x jewel slots you want to use:
- 1% mana reserved cobalt jewels (ES would be best, max mana is decent, other good affixes too but it's up to you, don't go for crit multi since you use gloves)
- conqueror's efficiency (with 1% mana reserved corruption if possible but it's ~25ex)
- pure might is good if you need str+mana reservation on purity
- I have no idea how good secrets of suffering is, but since you play arc shock is big part of your kit. I haven't tested it, it could be good - idk.
- energy from naught with 2 passives small cluster jewel if you need more ES (hopefully with 1% mana reserved but it'd expensive)
- split personality - str/es/int/mana, depends on what you need (socket it in right-most voices - furthest away from your starting point)
- if you can afford it, unnatural instinct in your carrion sliver cobalt is a good idea (but it's expensive and not neccesary)
-probably some other options I'm forgeting

I'd work for vitality/mana reservation amulet (hopefully with 20% increased energy shield craft) so you can free up one gem socket so you can use 21/0 smite - enormous dps boost for 4sec.

Maybe I didn't pay enough attention but I don't see how you are generating charges. Harmony of purpose could be an option if you feel like your defensives are enough. (but maybe you do generate them, I just missed it)

If you want to check, I use items like these, they are not perfect obviously and I suggest not using grand spectrums.

Spoiler

Tl:DR - get good clusters, get decent jewels, ditch enlighten, make room for Smite

Thank you i made some of the changes suggested. My dps has increasde to 2.3 million tooltip :D in POB 5.2 million though not sure if its right

also ES is 6.2k with the increased ES jewels.
I think i need 1 flask cinderswallow with crit chance

also i was thinking of shifting to awakened cold pen and should i get awakened added lightning? If yes do i replace controlled destruction or es leech support? if i remove ES leech i dont think we have any other source of ES leech apart from normal regen.. thoughts?

putting my updated POB for reference again
https://pastebin.com/0DEPey3g

btw i have no way of generating charges atm. i dont have unnatural instinct the 22 ex jewel that gives overcharged, maybe when i have the required items ill get that. till then do you think i should use Harmony of Purpose ( charges) instead of Radiant Crusade( 10% More dps and onslaught)
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
acerexx wrote:
sorry if this has been answered, do we not need chaos resist for this build? how is it mitigated if not?

Thanks
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
So I managed to find an Unnatural Instinct. I know it doesn't work with clusters so am wondering the best place to put it in the skill tree in this build, or is it better to just sell for other upgrades?
Does the level 26 vitality on neck have a str requirement?
Mathil Fan Girl
"
HorribleSubs wrote:

No and it's not actually 26, just a visual bug
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
HorribleSubs wrote:

So I can equip it even with 114 str? What level is it actually?
Mathil Fan Girl
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
HorribleSubs wrote:

So I can equip it even with 114 str? What level is it actually?

22 and yes
"
You can get the small gem for reduced purity of lightning reservation
Also you usually aren't using rf, just pop vaal rf when you need more damage and that's about it

Why would you not run regular RF? It adds 40% more spell damage. I mean unless its a 75% reduced life and mana regen map there is no reason not to activate it. I could sustain it with no problem even without vitality. Makes no sense to have 40% more spell dmg rdy to go and not use it.
I've moved from a Divine Ire to Winter Orb for clear speed.
Seeing fantastic results.

Not able to afford a Nebulis with explode mod.

Have a nice chest with spell crit, ES on kill, 500ES and explode.

If I change to this chest, dropping the Shav's, I can pick up a coruscating flask.
Dropping the diamond flask, my crit is still capped at 100%. So no loss here.

Any thoughts? Anyone tried it yet?
This also leaves room to move to a crystal belt, with increased ES from body Armour, which is higher than max ES roll.

my ES will go from 6900 to 7900, enemies explode dealing 5% of life as physical, and recover 6% of ES on kill.
Any thoughts on doing this?

will only cost a small amount to pick up a better belt.

I won't be able to run RF anymore, but I can use vaal RF for bosses if required.
is the loss of the 40% spell damage from RF, worth the explode mod, ES on kill, and 1k extra ES?
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Apr 24, 2020, 6:12:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info