[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
hiddenmeat wrote:
Tailwind+ pierce or tailwind+ elusive for boots?ek user

pretty sure its tailwind and pierce, but I am running tailwind/elusive and swapping in chain for clear. It feels just as good
"
NeBuLa199 wrote:
Guys i got a question the build runs amazing but i got one problem sometimes when i map one aura gets randomly deactivated from the ones i reserve my life. Could someone explain me why or what causes this? Btw currently i have 37 life left with all auras active.

Would be interesting to know, WHICH aura gets turned off. There's no reason, it should. if it's a different one every time, maybe you accidentally right-clicked the symbol on top of your screen? Happened to me too once, but you can disable all aura symbols in the options, so this doesn't happen.
"
"
NeBuLa199 wrote:
Guys i got a question the build runs amazing but i got one problem sometimes when i map one aura gets randomly deactivated from the ones i reserve my life. Could someone explain me why or what causes this? Btw currently i have 37 life left with all auras active.

Would be interesting to know, WHICH aura gets turned off. There's no reason, it should. if it's a different one every time, maybe you accidentally right-clicked the symbol on top of your screen? Happened to me too once, but you can disable all aura symbols in the options, so this doesn't happen.

Seems like that was the problem^^ thx for the answer!
Switched from Crit Arc back to Crit EK, clear feels amazing even without Tailwind+Elusive/Pierce boots, I use chain for clearing and switch to faster projectiles on boss'. Building up some currency after buying Doryani's, For my next upgrade should I switch my Alpha's Howl for a Hubris or buy a Watchers eye?
Mathil Fan Girl
This build is still busted, i just killed A8 Sirus without letting him cast anything. Not even a single labyrint thing.
Killed him with 21 Arc and now with 21 DI.
DI is slower on Maps but oneshots bosses.

Spoiler

Not sure if i squeeze in a Enlightned and lower clarity and precisioni might run another Aura. But which Anger?
Can't fit Wrath in the build coz i havnt got enough life, what am I missing?

Thank you very much for all ur advises

Cannot fit Haste neither, but wrath is more important to me right now
Last edited by Warsong87 on Apr 24, 2020, 2:46:53 PM
I couldnt quite find an answer elsewhere, but how does the radiant crusade note work? After allocating it, it seems i did not get any additional damage despite Nebulis equipped. Also on the other buffs, these only proc if Herald of Purity gets me enough minions?

Thanks
"
"
NeBuLa199 wrote:

omg bro i've been searching for an answer for so long why randomly i keep losing aura's in the middle of a messy fight figures i was aiming arc all around the screen with my right click and i must have turn off the Aura. this should definitely be in the FAQ for this build considering 16 auras.

got any tips how to turn on auras quickly without spending 2 mins after each death
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper

Thanks for the build, been fun. Too bad it won't be around next league (probably for the best though).
Currently using EK. Is it worth it to remove wrath and replace the mana reservation from heraldry to endbringer? if only 50% of my phy dmg is converted to lightning
Last edited by hiddenmeat on Apr 24, 2020, 3:06:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info