[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"

omg bro i've been searching for an answer for so long why randomly i keep losing aura's in the middle of a messy fight figures i was aiming arc all around the screen with my right click and i must have turn off the Aura. this should definitely be in the FAQ for this build considering 16 auras.

got any tips how to turn on auras quickly without spending 2 mins after each death

Haha... nice to see, that i wasn't the only one wondering why the hell my dmg was lacking sometimes, when i accidentally right-clicked an aura... happy to help!

Switching on Auras after death: Just equip a weapon in your secondary weapon slots (i do it anyway for leveling enlighten / empower). You get new action bars that way. Press "Ctrl", put in 5 auras, put in another 5 auras on the normal skill lots (+ rickt clik / middle click if you want), then switch to your main weapons and put the missing auras from your shield + weapon on your Ctrl-bar. Takes 3 seconds to switch on all auras after death.

Little "problem": i got my portal-gem in my secondary weapon, so when i switch in a map, ofc. the blood magic-auras from shield get turned off. And since we don't reg life, we can't activate them unless we enter our hideout.
hi guys, what lab enchants we want on boots?
"
ozten wrote:
"
You can get the small gem for reduced purity of lightning reservation
Also you usually aren't using rf, just pop vaal rf when you need more damage and that's about it

Why would you not run regular RF? It adds 40% more spell damage. I mean unless its a 75% reduced life and mana regen map there is no reason not to activate it. I could sustain it with no problem even without vitality. Makes no sense to have 40% more spell dmg rdy to go and not use it.

I honestly haven't felt the need to cut into my Regen since damage is more than high enough, but I'll give it a look next time out of sheer curiousity

"

Little "problem": i got my portal-gem in my secondary weapon, so when i switch in a map, ofc. the blood magic-auras from shield get turned off. And since we don't reg life, we can't activate them unless we enter our hideout.

I'd recommend just keeping a portal gem in an unset ring and throwing it on or swapping it in for a support gem in your chest if you need the portal. Both aren't super convenient but it's better than having to recast auras

"
I've moved from a Divine Ire to Winter Orb for clear speed.
Seeing fantastic results.

Not able to afford a Nebulis with explode mod.

Have a nice chest with spell crit, ES on kill, 500ES and explode.

If I change to this chest, dropping the Shav's, I can pick up a coruscating flask.
Dropping the diamond flask, my crit is still capped at 100%. So no loss here.

Any thoughts? Anyone tried it yet?
This also leaves room to move to a crystal belt, with increased ES from body Armour, which is higher than max ES roll.

my ES will go from 6900 to 7900, enemies explode dealing 5% of life as physical, and recover 6% of ES on kill.
Any thoughts on doing this?

will only cost a small amount to pick up a better belt.

I won't be able to run RF anymore, but I can use vaal RF for bosses if required.
is the loss of the 40% spell damage from RF, worth the explode mod, ES on kill, and 1k extra ES?

What about the part where you die from chaos damage bypassing es? Assuming you aren't CI since you didn't mention it plus are using a shavs
Last edited by neoseagull on Apr 24, 2020, 11:00:01 PM
"
"
"
NeBuLa199 wrote:
Guys i got a question the build runs amazing but i got one problem sometimes when i map one aura gets randomly deactivated from the ones i reserve my life. Could someone explain me why or what causes this? Btw currently i have 37 life left with all auras active.

Would be interesting to know, WHICH aura gets turned off. There's no reason, it should. if it's a different one every time, maybe you accidentally right-clicked the symbol on top of your screen? Happened to me too once, but you can disable all aura symbols in the options, so this doesn't happen.

omg bro i've been searching for an answer for so long why randomly i keep losing aura's in the middle of a messy fight figures i was aiming arc all around the screen with my right click and i must have turn off the Aura. this should definitely be in the FAQ for this build considering 16 auras.

got any tips how to turn on auras quickly without spending 2 mins after each death

coruscating flask, but how reliable that is, who knows
Hello Guys, iam new to this build, but the build works great and i have so much dps.

I use the divine ire skill and i also used the orb of storms skill.

I dont like both of them and i would know which other skill would work with my current setup.

"
PattyWin wrote:
Hello Guys, iam new to this build, but the build works great and i have so much dps.

I use the divine ire skill and i also used the orb of storms skill.

I dont like both of them and i would know which other skill would work with my current setup.

Other popular options are arc and ek. I heard people mention spark too but haven't tried it. Personally enjoy using EK for the excellent clear and decent boss damage.
Hey guys! Decided to play this build before quitting league since I had a few ex remaining, leveled it today and started to assemble things. So far I'm level 81 with a few expensive and cheap things mixed together (perfil is open if anyone wants to see the character).

My question is about the voices. I'm currently using two 7 voices and have a third one on the bank waiting to be used (aka me getting 90+). However, I'm feeling that with 7 I won't get enough points till pretty late. Should I keep using those two voices and go for a Large Cluster until I farm a 5 one or should I keep the three 7?
Last edited by Ryodann on Apr 25, 2020, 2:19:32 AM
Any suggestions on where to go from here? I currently have about 60ex and earn around 1ex/hr. I know I need to get my flasks setup and ill do that right now. I'm not using RI because I really need a movement skill to keep me sane. So I think I want to free up a gem slot to get RI in here.

https://pastebin.com/0d9JpnaP

Last edited by sithrebel on Apr 25, 2020, 2:32:27 AM
It looks like we are allocating Ghost Reaver. I think I'm missing it, can someone point out that source of leech in the build?
"
Tokogaru wrote:
It looks like we are allocating Ghost Reaver. I think I'm missing it, can someone point out that source of leech in the build?

Energy leech support gem
You don't have to take that route though. The build can have enough passive Regen to where you don't need to rely on leech
Last edited by neoseagull on Apr 25, 2020, 5:44:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info