[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Tailwind+ pierce or tailwind+ elusive for boots?ek user
Last edited by hiddenmeat on Apr 24, 2020, 8:41:13 AM
"
zarkas6 wrote:
Does tailwind also get buffed from the gems or it a mere 10% increase in movement speed when mapping?

It's 10% ACTION speed, so even in a normal build, it's more in line with 20% MS, on top of that it's also is a multiplier for cast and attack speed.

And we're running vaal haste with 450% aura effect, so it's a shitton of move and cast speed cause it's multiplicative.
"
Basti24b wrote:
I need some help regarding Sirius fights. At level 95 now and the content so far is no problem, including 20/20 simulacrum while beeing stationary.

But Sirius just destroys me. Ashamed to confirm, but he killed me 6 times at awakener level 5, so i cant really progress. 5 times killed by the meteor, i cant seem to escape the barriers, but also the ground depletes ES quickly.

I am at 1.7k ES regen with 7.4k ES. I cant really swap out any of the Heraldy notes for more ES regen as this prevents me from using all of my auras. Tooltip DPS is at 3.5m with EK.

Any advice on how to own Sirius? (except for watching videos and trying the fight 50 times).

Thanks a lot, great build apart from that :)

I'm actually a pretty new player, and i run on a potato laptop that makes harder to dodge and not fuck up in storms...
I tried sirus 8 only 3 times failing it with other build, now i'm playing this(a budget version of the Arc crit herald and i got first time deathless(pretty close, but deathless) sirus 8,
with just 890 es regen(have still to buy doryani/socket vitality somewhere).
I have around 25mln pob dps..
Yesterday fought uber elder for first time ever deathless
RUnning with 3 7passive voices, shitty watchers eye, standard gear(7.5k ES)

But seems weird cause 1.7k regen should be more than enough, i can stand in attacks till last fase with a lot less than u..

"
"
Paxx0214 wrote:
How do I fix this? Right now Im running all the Auras except for Vitality, Purity of Ice and Purity of Lightning ( I dont really need this cause I have capped lightning )

So im missing out on Vitality

Help please :)

Edit: Added Pure Guile and now I added Purity of Ice. Vitality is the only thing missing now

You don't take the Purity-Auras only for capped resistances, but also for the +4 (+increased effect) to maximum resistance, so you get to 90% max resistances.

Thank you for the answer. Looking at my items/gems. How do I squeeze in Purity of lightning/Vitality?

Right now im using Smite/Flame dash since I dont have enough mana/life for Lightning and Vitality. I can sustain RF just fine tho. Thank you
"
Paxx0214 wrote:
"
"
Paxx0214 wrote:
How do I fix this? Right now Im running all the Auras except for Vitality, Purity of Ice and Purity of Lightning ( I dont really need this cause I have capped lightning )

So im missing out on Vitality

Help please :)

Edit: Added Pure Guile and now I added Purity of Ice. Vitality is the only thing missing now

You don't take the Purity-Auras only for capped resistances, but also for the +4 (+increased effect) to maximum resistance, so you get to 90% max resistances.

Thank you for the answer. Looking at my items/gems. How do I squeeze in Purity of lightning/Vitality?

Right now im using Smite/Flame dash since I dont have enough mana/life for Lightning and Vitality. I can sustain RF just fine tho. Thank you

You can get the small gem for reduced purity of lightning reservation
Also you usually aren't using rf, just pop vaal rf when you need more damage and that's about it
"
IShaka95 wrote:
"
Basti24b wrote:
I need some help regarding Sirius fights. At level 95 now and the content so far is no problem, including 20/20 simulacrum while beeing stationary.

But Sirius just destroys me. Ashamed to confirm, but he killed me 6 times at awakener level 5, so i cant really progress. 5 times killed by the meteor, i cant seem to escape the barriers, but also the ground depletes ES quickly.

I am at 1.7k ES regen with 7.4k ES. I cant really swap out any of the Heraldy notes for more ES regen as this prevents me from using all of my auras. Tooltip DPS is at 3.5m with EK.

Any advice on how to own Sirius? (except for watching videos and trying the fight 50 times).

I'm actually a pretty new player, and i run on a potato laptop that makes harder to dodge and not fuck up in storms...
I tried sirus 8 only 3 times failing it with other build, now i'm playing this(a budget version of the Arc crit herald and i got first time deathless(pretty close, but deathless) sirus 8,

But seems weird cause 1.7k regen should be more than enough, i can stand in attacks till last fase with a lot less than u..

That is really very weird, also i am only at awakening level 5 and have spend over 100ex so far. Whats your chaos res? Mine was 20 at the fight. But i have died 5 times to the meteor, once just got lost in the black ground effects. I bought a ming's heart for the next fight to have 75 chaos res, hope that helps. I cant really see the meteor maze doorways on my shitty computer with that many effects going on. I have enough to do to pop flasks :)
Planning to change my Chayula into a rare amulet with mana res. How much of an impact will it be with having -60% chaos res?
"
Basti24b wrote:
"
IShaka95 wrote:
"
Basti24b wrote:

That is really very weird, also i am only at awakening level 5 and have spend over 100ex so far. Whats your chaos res? Mine was 20 at the fight. But i have died 5 times to the meteor, once just got lost in the black ground effects. I bought a ming's heart for the next fight to have 75 chaos res, hope that helps. I cant really see the meteor maze doorways on my shitty computer with that many effects going on. I have enough to do to pop flasks :)

If u want to add me in game i can try to solve some of your problems^^

The Nick is IShaka95

Cheers

"
lordreignn wrote:
Planning to change my Chayula into a rare amulet with mana res. How much of an impact will it be with having -60% chaos res?

When I had ~-45% Chaos res I would randomly get nuked by Al-Hezmin's minions and I would die to Sirus by his Meteor's.

That being said I'm bad at the game though and I could definitely get better at dodging mechanics.

Presently, I have 22% chaos res (57% with Atziri's), and it's noticeable.
Guys i got a question the build runs amazing but i got one problem sometimes when i map one aura gets randomly deactivated from the ones i reserve my life. Could someone explain me why or what causes this? Btw currently i have 37 life left with all auras active.
Last edited by NeBuLa199 on Apr 24, 2020, 12:52:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info