[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

got a hh while farming voices... now i have to decide to use it or sell it for a few more upgrades...
"
Godfeast_1 wrote:

Look at it this way then.

You could buy the 1-4 ex boots with stats you can almost cherry pick - certainly better than these give- and sell your boots for a profit of 16+++ex easy.

How is not doing that not a cost? Costs come in all shapes and sizes in poe - the worst ones being opportunity cost.

You just so underestimate this boot or you just dont have enough currency to buy it?. You dont know how much IMPORTANT of free up 1 skill gem for this build. I bet that you will take hundred or thoudsand of EX just to able craft a rare boots with good stats and have + haste corrupted.
For Doryani's delussion not ony it gives free skill but also it gives you alot good stats (30% mv speed, life, energy shield, add lightning damage) and this boots is definitely BIS
Just play this build more then i bet that you will really want to buy this boot with even 20 ex+
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Apr 24, 2020, 12:41:13 AM
"
WulfKnightz13 wrote:
got a hh while farming voices... now i have to decide to use it or sell it for a few more upgrades...

GG man, that's wild! you could get every upgrade for the build but I bet HH is fun to use for mapping... Tough choice.
Mathil Fan Girl
Hey guys, just started maps with the build and it looks great, im playing with the EK version, I know I still have to lvl up in order to improve A LOT, but im wondering, is it the Arc crit version better than the ''original'' one?

Im wondering also if I should buy doriyani or Tailwind ES boots.

Still have like 30 ex to invest and could go into the crit arc one, but idk if its worth the change.

My current gear:

PS: Should I change Inspiration for Pierce support? I might have mana issues if I do so
Last edited by Warsong87 on Apr 24, 2020, 2:52:30 AM
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys, just started maps with the build and it looks great, im playing with the EK version, I know I still have to lvl up in order to improve A LOT, but im wondering, is it the Arc crit version better than the ''original'' one?

Im wondering also if I should buy doriyani or Tailwind ES boots.

Still have like 30 ex to invest and could go into the crit arc one, but idk if its worth the change.

My current gear:

PS: Is there any way to make EK Pierce targets?

if you play EK, get tailwind + 2 pierce boots.
Running 1x Voices7, Doryani's and all the good stuff, question:

Would it worth to replace it with Voices 5 and run with V5, V7 and rare? Or if upgrading 2x V5 would be a must? (due to being short on skillpoints, 95 right now)

Got this double corruption in a temple 2 days ago :) pushed my es by even 300 or 400 es and also my dmg.... very nice!
"
RaislanderUK wrote:
Hi guys, new to the herald stack but havin a great time so far. I've managed to get it going, have around 20-30ex to spend on some upgrades. What should I prioritize? Boots? Watchers eye? Awak Gems?

Thanks for the input. I know I'm far behind from optimize but it's looking promising.

Thanks for the tips guys, I've gotten a corrupted blood jewel and the crit flask. What should be next? Boots? I've got pure might now, would this free the pure might points and permit me to add vitality aura?
"
Angren1991 wrote:

Got this double corruption in a temple 2 days ago :) pushed my es by even 300 or 400 es and also my dmg.... very nice!

Nice one :))
How do I fix this? Right now Im running all the Auras except for Vitality, Purity of Ice and Purity of Lightning ( I dont really need this cause I have capped lightning )

So im missing out on Vitality

Help please :)

Edit: Added Pure Guile and now I added Purity of Ice. Vitality is the only thing missing now
Last edited by Paxx0214 on Apr 24, 2020, 4:57:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info