[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

Thank you for this amazing build! Good to see MS is still alive

Hey guys, for anyone still questioning this builds power and tankiness I made a video showcasing it clearing a super juiced 100% delirious T16 Burial Chambers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UigW6CoyFLA
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on May 7, 2020, 11:31:28 AM
The way MS is calculated still isnt proper in PoB, but long story short, losing all that attack speed is a massive loss in DPS.

PoB doesnt properly account for chance to hit when it comes to target size, aoe, and ball spread.

google ms dps calculator, its the first link.

Last edited by Goresplattered138 on May 7, 2020, 2:47:04 PM
So PoB is completely useless for calculating the actual DPS of MS..

Man, this makes min-maxing a pain if I have to use that website to see how much DPS MS is actually doing, whenever I change something.
"
The way MS is calculated still isnt proper in PoB, but long story short, losing all that attack speed is a massive loss in DPS.
PoB doesnt properly account for chance to hit when it comes to target size, aoe, and ball spread.

I was trying to find a way to calculate it so I read through a lot of posts and that website as well. If you want a rough estimate, you can multiply the PoB dps by the number of balls and then divide by 2. Usually 40-45% of balls are supposed to hit a normal sized boss.

I was really surprised that you have twice as much DPS as me, when the items aren't that far apart, but after some tinkering I think you are showing your non-Shaper dps. It's not completely a weird flex, but usually I think Shaper DPS is the norm :D
It's still a lot of DPS and after seeing it, I guess that stacking a lot of STR+DEX isn't as great for DPS as I thought and the main bonus might be just the Ignite immunity. Losing 300-400 STR for 2-3k ES might be worth it in the end.

My first time pushing to 100. Never really bothered before, but this build is so broken I got to 99 by just playing the game and not dying

Thanks again, the build is insane!
Last edited by Lucasbaile on May 8, 2020, 6:04:54 PM
"
Denisian wrote:
"

I was trying to find a way to calculate it so I read through a lot of posts and that website as well. If you want a rough estimate, you can multiply the PoB dps by the number of balls and then divide by 2. Usually 40-45% of balls are supposed to hit a normal sized boss.

I was really surprised that you have twice as much DPS as me, when the items aren't that far apart, but after some tinkering I think you are showing your non-Shaper dps. It's not completely a weird flex, but usually I think Shaper DPS is the norm :D
It's still a lot of DPS and after seeing it, I guess that stacking a lot of STR+DEX isn't as great for DPS as I thought and the main bonus might be just the Ignite immunity. Losing 300-400 STR for 2-3k ES might be worth it in the end.

Na it's his shaper DPS. You have to check all the right boxes under Config. Stuff like shock and projectile distance etc doubles the damage.
How do you guys sustain mana?
"
TinyK wrote:
How do you guys sustain mana?

Soul Raker gives Mana Leech
is it realy worth it to spend 35exalt on the belt for the corrupt inc int ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info