[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
antmit wrote:
Hit 100 today finally!

This build works, feel free to pm me in game if you need help / advice.

Grats! I hit 100 yesterday!

Edit: Went back to a sulphur flask, its more DPS than silver.

https://pastebin.com/GEu41hxw

Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Apr 23, 2020, 9:15:07 AM
"
Raw LS damage in HO, without flasks, golem, totem nor blood rage

Vaal LS does less damage but it is refilling very fast, most of the time i just drop it for the map boss so it helps him melt faster

That a lot of damage, can you share your pob to see how you do that?
Quick heads up that the latest PoB update includes the fix for Split Personalities.

Haven't tested it out much yet, but on a direct import it gets my total attributes/ES/unreserved mana figures spot on once I allocate the cluster nodes... so at a glance seems perfect.
Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Apr 23, 2020, 9:12:44 AM
Getting to grips with the build now, can anyone give me an idea of how to progress?

Thanks!
Hi there, i was overlooking this thread now for a while and iam realy wondering how you keep this alive? 10k es , 2k leech and thats it? sounds like it dies all the time. Since you reached lvl 100 with it thats proably not the case... so what iam missing?
"
Hurrai KKnD wrote:
Hi there, i was overlooking this thread now for a while and iam realy wondering how you keep this alive? 10k es , 2k leech and thats it? sounds like it dies all the time. Since you reached lvl 100 with it thats proably not the case... so what iam missing?

Everyone misses the ES on hit. We use either a Watcher's Eye with +20-30 ES on hit while Discipline is active or the combination of Aspect of the Spider and Fenumus' boots (+20 ES on hit). Then generate an insane number of hits per second. Plus the normal leech and regen.
Hi all, I could use some help from someone that is an expert at this HOWA MS build.

I am level 91 and have spent over 100ex on the build (the most I have ever spent on any build by a long shot)

I really like it, it can kill trash and the majority of map bosses with ease.

The problem is I am dying a lot from one shot wonders. I only have 7,637 ES and even though I am still missing 2 of the Split Personality gems I just cant see ever getting to 10k let alone 13k.

Can someone import my build into PoB and see what I might do differently or if I have missed something.

I appreciate any assistance y'all can offer!

SimplPrimate
Your tree is pretty normal, so I think it's just a matter of gear. There's no flat ES on your amulet and only 3 on one of your rings, Incandescent Heart isn't especially high ES, and you don't have any of the ES/Int Split Personalities. It is kind of mind-boggling that some people can get 13k+ ES, but I think they just have super high-end gear.
"
TheNukes wrote:
Your tree is pretty normal, so I think it's just a matter of gear. There's no flat ES on your amulet and only 3 on one of your rings, Incandescent Heart isn't especially high ES, and you don't have any of the ES/Int Split Personalities. It is kind of mind-boggling that some people can get 13k+ ES, but I think they just have super high-end gear.

I just figured out that the int/es gems are the way to get the extra flat ES, I bought a few and I am going way higher with ES....
I am now VERY broke but I went from 7300 ES to 10.2k ES this should be a hell of an improvement, now to go make funds for more Int/ES gems lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info