[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
If you were to drop the jewel socket the Eye is in (+2 passives, can just move the eye to the current least efficient Split location below EO) and drop Beef and Wisdom of the Glade you'd be able to move your top right large cluster jewel down to the bottom left more efficient location. Would give a net gain in Int and either Dex or ES depending which Split's you wanted to move around.

Thanks a lot for the tips. Do you think it hurts the survivability a lot now that I have more dex than str because of the belt ?

the damage went up quite a bit tho on the tooltip :P
Last edited by Lancelx on Apr 19, 2020, 8:56:32 PM
"
Lancelx wrote:

"
If you were to drop the jewel socket the Eye is in (+2 passives, can just move the eye to the current least efficient Split location below EO) and drop Beef and Wisdom of the Glade you'd be able to move your top right large cluster jewel down to the bottom left more efficient location. Would give a net gain in Int and either Dex or ES depending which Split's you wanted to move around.

Thanks a lot for the tips. Do you think it hurts the survivability a lot now that I have more dex than str because of the belt ?

no just change your minor pantheon to the 50% less ignite one (abberath). i went to level 98 before i ended up with more str than dex, youll be fine
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Apr 19, 2020, 9:23:42 PM
I started to collect the build, at first the survival rate is excellent, but the damage is also weak, but I still have only 2k intelligence)
✽)/╰(°ㅂ° )╯\(❋
"
Lancelx wrote:

I had intended on scaling Str ahead of Dex for the immunity, but it ended up a little too cost prohibitive to achieve for now. I have felt the extra damage and added survivability of the higher APS from Dex stacking was better than expected though. Not sure I'd switch to prioritising Strength if I had a load of Int/Str splits available. one I'd only consider if I had lots of int/es Splits and didn't take much to achieve the balance.

If you're running ignite or elemental ailment maps, or against a boss you know has nasty ignites, you can swap into an ignite immune flask (worth having an ignite, bleed, curse and poison helpful flask available in your stash) or the pantheon.

Normally I just chill on the poison immune pantheon (if you haven't upgraded that one yet, definitely worth doing) with a curse immune flask (allows you to run a wider pool of map mods without impact) 99% of the time and it's fine. Bleeds usually throwing the odd scare more than ignites, but between flask regen on Cinderswallor and Sulpher Flask (along with 2% regen on hit enchant on boots) it's normally easy enough to regen out of those. If your regen isn't high enough to feel safe, you could easily run a bleed immunity rolled flask ahead of curse or one of the damage focused uniques.
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
Lancelx wrote:

I had intended on scaling Str ahead of Dex for the immunity, but it ended up a little too cost prohibitive to achieve for now. I have felt the extra damage and added survivability of the higher APS from Dex stacking was better than expected though. Not sure I'd switch to prioritising Strength if I had a load of Int/Str splits available. one I'd only consider if I had lots of int/es Splits and didn't take much to achieve the balance.

If you're running ignite or elemental ailment maps, or against a boss you know has nasty ignites, you can swap into an ignite immune flask (worth having an ignite, bleed, curse and poison helpful flask available in your stash) or the pantheon.

Normally I just chill on the poison immune pantheon (if you haven't upgraded that one yet, definitely worth doing) with a curse immune flask (allows you to run a wider pool of map mods without impact) 99% of the time and it's fine. Bleeds usually throwing the odd scare more than ignites, but between flask regen on Cinderswallor and Sulpher Flask (along with 2% regen on hit enchant on boots) it's normally easy enough to regen out of those. If your regen isn't high enough to feel safe, you could easily run a bleed immunity rolled flask ahead of curse or one of the damage focused uniques.

we are CI so we cannot be damaged by poison, but that definitely is the go to for life builds

I died once at level 97 to Enslaver Ignite, and that was the only issue i had with ignite, but it made me get higher str via splits anyways. One less thing to worry about when xp is a premium. Once i hit 100 ill probably go back to higher dex.

curse immunity is always #1 priority along with corrupting blood, but even then it isnt quite necessary on this build. our flasks counter ele weak, our ascendancy counters temp chains, enfeeble doesnt matter, only vulnerability is really an issue under normal mapping circumstances. that being said i still run a curse flask, as you never know.

overall good advice
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Apr 20, 2020, 7:16:30 AM
do you think it s worth it to put 2 watcher eye with ES on hit ?
"
we are CI so we cannot be damaged by poison, but that definitely is the go to for life builds
Ohhh my.

No idea how I didn't realise poison was 100% chaos damage. For some reason I was assuming it was part phys. A sure sign I need to play a poison build next. Awesome to free up a pantheon though.

"
gisabelle wrote:
do you think it s worth it to put 2 watcher eye with ES on hit ?
Watcher's Eye is limited to 1. You could double up with Fen's boots & Aspect of the Spider or other sources of ES on hit, but balancing sustain against life pool and damage you probably wouldn't need/want to.
Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Apr 20, 2020, 10:15:29 AM
how much ES you guy all have? is it normal i have 16 k?o.O

and 1 split jewel still missing. since iam to low level:/
Last edited by izumy on Apr 20, 2020, 10:19:00 AM
"
izumy wrote:
how much ES you guy all have? is it normal i have 16 k?o.O

and 1 split jewel still missing. since iam to low level:/

Where does 3k intelligence come from? I have 2200, I understand that it’s only level 90, but can pumping to 97 and new points give so much? I have very little damage (
✽)/╰(°ㅂ° )╯\(❋

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info