[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
angry_kiwi wrote:
Where does 3k intelligence come from? I have 2200, I understand that it’s only level 90, but can pumping to 97 and new points give so much? I have very little damage (

I think you're just too used to mega DPS builds :P

Damage on this character isn't gonna have as much potential as crit builds, but 2200 int damage is still more than enough to take care of anything in the game. The trade-off of this build is that we have high survivability as well.
"
angry_kiwi wrote:
Where does 3k intelligence come from? I have 2200, I understand that it’s only level 90, but can pumping to 97 and new points give so much? I have very little damage (

without looking too far into it immediately i would remove your splits by mind drinker and heartseeker, and move your large cluster from next to c.i. down to the iron grip slot. that will be a huge increase. those splits turn into 100 each when socketed there

those 2 splits i mentioned to remove i personally didnt slot in until mid 90s, you can put em back in with your next few levels or steal some nodes elsewhere

also i dont even have soul raker or the nodes before it. i took a solo mana leech node next to arrow dancing. i get 1.2% leech from 2x storm drinker + 1x doryani lesson, but honestly we dont even need that. all sustain is from the es on hit. skipping that cluster saves a lot of points to go for more int. you lose some attack speed is all. i will be respeccing into these nodes once i hit 100 however, losing roughly 800 es and some other things in the process.

then i have int corruption on belt and more flat on items but thats obviously a much bigger investment than a tree shuffle

hope that helps.

cheers.
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Apr 20, 2020, 8:11:29 PM
"
angry_kiwi wrote:
Where does 3k intelligence come from? I have 2200, I understand that it’s only level 90, but can pumping to 97 and new points give so much? I have very little damage
When you've grabbed the efficient cluster jewel location down the bottom like gore mentioned, I'd double check your calcs on the pathing for Holy Dominion.

It's a little gear dependent and would require another look at resistances, but having two completely dead life nodes there makes it look very inefficient at a glance. Comparing it to the 'normal' routing where there's a lot of dex/accuracy/int picked up, all of which helps the build. The longer pathing also makes each of the splits improve their efficiency slightly so has an increasing impact the more split's that are added.
Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Apr 20, 2020, 3:47:19 PM
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
Teikkenn wrote:
This is the build i have questions: https://pastebin.com/b8TsHyZy

idk why they use Ball Lightning, and if i already have elemental weakness i should change my conductivity or Ball Lightning to another thing?
So they're not doing anything with dual curses, they're just not using Conductivity. If they were, it would be overwritten by the Ele Weakness in the gloves anyway... so they're avoiding wasting the gem slot.

As skillzq explained, they're using Ball Lightning to hit things and maximise their ES on hit for sustain. If you check out skill's profile you'll see they're doing the same.

ES on hit is a little like life leech, or ES leech, except there's no cap on it and it's instant. Ball Lightning is fantastic for this as it hits a target once every 150ms (almost 7 times a second) for lots of hits. Add in GMP and you have five of these balls, each hitting any target in contact with them once every 150ms (each ball shares the same cooldown, so it's once every 150ms per target regardless of how many balls touch that target, so having a spread of them with GMP helps touch more). When you're in the middle of a Delirium fog and surrounded by mobs, that's a lot of hits pushing you back to full ES with 20-30 ES per hit every time it triggers.

(You can swap out GMP for Slower Projectiles on bosses so it stays in range longer for more hits, but sometimes having the spread helps too if they move around so it's 50/50 depending on the boss)

The ES on hit is also why things like Multistrike, Ancestral Call and high attack speed help so much with this build, boosting both DPS and survivability.

If I were in your shoes I'd look grabbing a pair of Fen's boots and getting Aspect of the Spider on a ring. You'll potentially lose some ES (from the boots) and some damage (from the ring), but you'll be a whole lot tankier for it. The sustain from "on hit" is one of the elements that makes this build so strong. Eventually you could upgrade to the ES on hit Watcher's Eye and have a bit more freedom with gearing.

Thank you all for helping my noob ass, know i understand. Also, anyone trying to increase the speed clear? I feel it is quite slow compared to other build
Last edited by Teikkenn on Apr 20, 2020, 4:14:49 PM
"
Teikkenn wrote:
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
Teikkenn wrote:
This is the build i have questions: https://pastebin.com/b8TsHyZy

idk why they use Ball Lightning, and if i already have elemental weakness i should change my conductivity or Ball Lightning to another thing?
So they're not doing anything with dual curses, they're just not using Conductivity. If they were, it would be overwritten by the Ele Weakness in the gloves anyway... so they're avoiding wasting the gem slot.

As skillzq explained, they're using Ball Lightning to hit things and maximise their ES on hit for sustain. If you check out skill's profile you'll see they're doing the same.

ES on hit is a little like life leech, or ES leech, except there's no cap on it and it's instant. Ball Lightning is fantastic for this as it hits a target once every 150ms (almost 7 times a second) for lots of hits. Add in GMP and you have five of these balls, each hitting any target in contact with them once every 150ms (each ball shares the same cooldown, so it's once every 150ms per target regardless of how many balls touch that target, so having a spread of them with GMP helps touch more). When you're in the middle of a Delirium fog and surrounded by mobs, that's a lot of hits pushing you back to full ES with 20-30 ES per hit every time it triggers.

(You can swap out GMP for Slower Projectiles on bosses so it stays in range longer for more hits, but sometimes having the spread helps too if they move around so it's 50/50 depending on the boss)

The ES on hit is also why things like Multistrike, Ancestral Call and high attack speed help so much with this build, boosting both DPS and survivability.

If I were in your shoes I'd look grabbing a pair of Fen's boots and getting Aspect of the Spider on a ring. You'll potentially lose some ES (from the boots) and some damage (from the ring), but you'll be a whole lot tankier for it. The sustain from "on hit" is one of the elements that makes this build so strong. Eventually you could upgrade to the ES on hit Watcher's Eye and have a bit more freedom with gearing.

Thank you all for helping my noob ass, know i understand. Also, anyone trying to increase the speed clear? I feel it is quite slow compared to other build

Molten Strike is inevitably going to be slower than meta speed-clear builds.

But adding Awakened Ancestral Call will be a big boost to your clear, as well as going dual wielding claws for more attack speed.
"
I will try to post a video of map clearing, the speed is everything but slow. When you are geared enough (not god tier gear, just good gear) you can use (vaal) lightning strike on T16 maps and still melt bosses under delirium, i use MS only for guardians, sirus, multi-orbed maps etc.

I would like to see that, last time i try vaal LS i literally make 0 damage in t16 maps.
"
Teikkenn wrote:
"
I will try to post a video of map clearing, the speed is everything but slow. When you are geared enough (not god tier gear, just good gear) you can use (vaal) lightning strike on T16 maps and still melt bosses under delirium, i use MS only for guardians, sirus, multi-orbed maps etc.

I would like to see that, last time i try vaal LS i literally make 0 damage in t16 maps.

almost all your split are intelligence / precision. I don't exactly know how precision affect the build but I have something like 2450 int, 650dex and 540str and for me the map clear is pretty fast.

Like burial chamber on T14 with 4 sextant & sacrifice is around 2.15 min with level 6 of delirium reach. Don't know what fast means to you tho since this is the first season I'm really playing a lot

Last edited by Lancelx on Apr 20, 2020, 10:44:50 PM
"
"
angry_kiwi wrote:

without looking too far into it immediately i would remove your splits by mind drinker and heartseeker, and move your large cluster from next to c.i. down to the iron grip slot. that will be a huge increase. those splits turn into 100 each when socketed there

those 2 splits i mentioned to remove i personally didnt slot in until mid 90s, you can put em back in with your next few levels or steal some nodes elsewhere

also i dont even have soul raker or the nodes before it. i took a solo mana leech node next to arrow dancing. i get 1.2% leech from 2x storm drinker + 1x doryani lesson, but honestly we dont even need that. all sustain is from the es on hit. skipping that cluster saves a lot of points to go for more int. you lose some attack speed is all. i will be respeccing into these nodes once i hit 100 however, losing roughly 800 es and some other things in the process.

then i have int corruption on belt and more flat on items but thats obviously a much bigger investment than a tree shuffle

hope that helps.

cheers.

Thank you very much for your help, I will try to do as you wrote)

TsuDhoNim, I know, I planned to change this part of the tree when I type more level, when more points appear and the main tree is finished, but thanks too
✽)/╰(°ㅂ° )╯\(❋

So this build is stupid but in a good way

i started this build yesterday iam currently 80 level, i actually scared to do this build cuz some people say this build is dissapointer but its not i dont think they geared properly, my build is not finished yet there is a lot of things to change but its still good. thanks for this great build.
Last edited by rockazombies on Apr 21, 2020, 7:44:27 AM
Hit 100 today finally!

This build works, feel free to pm me in game if you need help / advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info