[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
antmit wrote:
I hit lvl 99 today!

Just wanted to share my gear and stats so far

Congratulations, great results!
What's your Molten Strike DPS on the game tooltip?
"
BunkeredBog wrote:
Which one would be prioritised? Currently at 1900int
- I'd grab 2 12%/12% HOWA first. They're not expensive. That's 2% int.

- Grab an 18% attributes Coil. That's another 2% int.

- Drop the jewel socket near the starting position (+2), the large jewel socket in the top right with just a Split Personality in it (+3) and the Soul Thief notable (+2) and grab the most efficient large jewel cluster on the bottom of the tree. Then grab a 2 jewel 3 notable large jewel to place there (another to place just under Soul Raker and another to replace the 2 jewel 2 notable one you have eventually).

With those you'll have made a far more dramatic impact than either a new helm or ammy for less cost.
Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Apr 15, 2020, 7:20:49 AM
For any of our resident crafters....

Picked up a cheap Regalia base to mess around with.

Currently has 12%int (suffix), +46 ES (prefix) and 84% ES (prefix) to give 450ish ES relatively open base at 20% quality.

Old school thinking would be multimod (suffix), 6% attributes (suffix) and maybe then 18-21% increased ES (prefix)?
Not sure if there's a better prefix I'm missing there, either at the crafting bench or maybe something funky with beastcrafts I should be looking at?

The alternative is going all in on influenced mods and trying to go for a %int and enemies explode chest. DDs and on death effects still a major risk, so removing those bodies would be great. Just not sure if it'd be worth the risks of going down the route where I'd end up with tanked ES or even potentially having to risk an annul on such an expensive attempted craft.
Glancing again, they're both Crusader mods... so wouldn't be able to dual influence those together. Shame.

Need to do a bit more digging on potential prices should I end up with a craft that doesn't quite work for this build so I can at least salvage something from it. The multimod route looks like it'd be safe profits if nothing else.
Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Apr 15, 2020, 6:23:08 AM
Hello everyone, I just tried Simulacrum and one of these dropped

Spoiler
Rarity: Unique
Voices
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Adds 3 Jewel Socket Passive Skills
Adds 5 Small Passive Skills which grant nothing
--------
Only a madman would ignore a god's instructions.
--------
Place into an allocated Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.
--------
Corrupted
--------
Note: ~price 29.5 exa

I guess it's my out of the bum life ticket.

Couple quick questions if you have time - can it be possibly used in our build?
And if not, what should I upgrade first for ~30ex budget? I thought about Watcher's eye with ES on hit and change my body armour/boots. Kinda left the ES/INT Splits idea, since INT/DEX stacks way more damage and no amount of ES will save you from oneshots.
Last edited by RockyScream on Apr 15, 2020, 7:40:49 AM
which gem to swap during bossing and mapping?
"
RockyScream wrote:
And if not, what should I upgrade first for ~30ex budget? I thought about Watcher's eye with ES on hit and change my body armour/boots. Kinda left the ES/INT Splits idea, since INT/DEX stacks way more damage and no amount of ES will save you from oneshots.
It's one way to get 3 splits at the most efficient location (+100 int/es/dex), but at the cost of all the other upgrades you could make with that investment I'm not sure it's one I'd consider at the moment. Even at end game (Ant and Winkeeper type gear) and when you're pushing for every min/max, there would be a lot of number crunching to see what you'd be trading to use it. I'd be 50/50 on it ending with much gain, even without the opportunity cost of selling it.

Careful with those lower prices, they're often put up by fixers with no intent to sell. I'd start a good bit higher to be safe. Or at least wait and see if you get multiple offers at the lower prices. If so, bump up the price.

Personally I'd be looking at grabbing a double Discipline ES on hit and ES %regen Watcher's for about 20EX. Depending on how tanky I was feeling, I'd certainly consider grabbing 2 of the Int/ES Split's just to beef things up.... there's a lot of 8k to 9k hits flying around I'd like to be out of 1 shot range of.

After that, depends how I felt it was playing. See if you fancy more sustain, more regen, more life pool or more damage and optimise accordingly. Bonus points if it's stuff like double corrupted gear, jewels or an Awakened AC that will never be upgraded or replaced.

A lot of folk seem to be struggling with the cluster jewels.

If you want to self craft: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/YyQWlMbcY

If you want to buy a ready made: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/OEyXqeQHE

Some of those rolls are much worse than others, personally I'd filter out a few options (delete them with the x), but anything not on that list just won't work without wasting passives. It's the bare minimum to aim for.

The dead mods I've left in as having 1 dead mod is fine as long as it's the node furthest away from the starting point. If you're not sure get one with Widespread Destruction as the intended dead mod, it seems to be a high priority and ends up the furthest node in most scenarios involving the notables we want. If in doubt craft a jewel in POB with those stats to see where the nodes line up.
Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Apr 15, 2020, 1:21:30 PM
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:

Careful with those lower prices, they're often put up by fixers with no intent to sell. I'd start a good bit higher to be safe. Or at least wait and see if you get multiple offers at the lower prices. If so, bump up the price.

Personally I'd be looking at grabbing a double Discipline ES on hit and ES %regen Watcher's for about 20EX. Depending on how tanky I was feeling, I'd certainly consider grabbing 2 of the Int/ES Split's just to beef things up.... there's a lot of 8k to 9k hits flying around I'd like to be out of 1 shot range of.

Thanks, sold it.
Just to makenit clear by Watcher's eye "ES regen" u mean
- Regenerate % of Energy Shield per Second while affected by Discipline
NOT % increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
Right?
"
RockyScream wrote:
Right?
Yup.

The 30% recovery rate could be better than the 2.5% if you were already doing 8.33% regen per second. Even with my Vitality tweaks and % with Discipline Eye I'm barely at those kind of figures so I'd be shocked if you could get there without overhauling the build completely. Most of the sustain is coming from the on hit effects, which don't have a rate as they're instant so the recovery rate boost doesn't apply to that.
Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Apr 15, 2020, 11:00:10 AM
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
RockyScream wrote:
Right?
Yup.

The 30% recovery rate could be better than the 2.5% if you were already doing 8.33% regen per second. Even with my Vitality tweaks and % with Discipline Eye I'm barely at those kind of figures so I'd be shocked if you could get there without overhauling the build completely. Most of the sustain is coming from the on hit effects, which don't have a rate as they're instant so the recovery rate boost doesn't apply to that.

But 30% recovery rate will also increase recharge rate and somehow POB shows it also increases ES Leech/Gain per hit.
Total ES recovery numbers (ES regen + ES Leech/Gain per hit + ES recharge) is bigger if we choose 30% total recoverty one, but i think its more again a sustain buff (which we don't really need), and less pure regen buff (for situations when we out of combat or having some kind of degen on us).

Its tricky mechanics down there, correct me if my logic wrong.
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
RockyScream wrote:
It's one way to get 3 splits at the most efficient location (+100 int/es/dex), but at the cost of all the other upgrades you could make with that investment I'm not sure it's one I'd consider at the moment. Even at end game (Ant and Winkeeper type gear) and when you're pushing for every min/max, there would be a lot of number crunching to see what you'd be trading to use it. I'd be 50/50 on it ending with much gain, even without the opportunity cost of selling it.

After that, depends how I felt it was playing. See if you fancy more sustain, more regen, more life pool or more damage and optimise accordingly. Bonus points if it's stuff like double corrupted gear, jewels or an Awakened AC that will never be upgraded or replaced.

A lot of folk seem to be struggling with the cluster jewels.

If you want to self craft: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/RrEBYWas7

If you want to buy a ready made: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/OEyXqeQHE

Some of those rolls are much worse than others, personally I'd filter out a few options (delete them with the x), but anything not on that list just won't work without wasting passives. It's the bare minimum to aim for.

The dead mods I've left in as having 1 dead mod is fine as long as it's the node furthest away from the starting point. If you're not sure get one with Widespread Destruction as the intended dead mod, it seems to be a high priority and ends up the furthest node in most scenarios involving the notables we want. If in doubt craft a jewel in POB with those stats to see where the nodes line up.

Just a note here that you need ilvl 75+ to roll 2 jewel sockets. Prices go way up at that breakpoint.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info