[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
Just a note here that you need ilvl 75+ to roll 2 jewel sockets. Prices go way up at that breakpoint.
Super catch.
Updated the filter for ilvl and remove corrupted (just in case).

"
RockyScream wrote:
But 30% recovery rate will also increase recharge rate and somehow POB shows it also increases ES Leech/Gain per hit.
Total ES recovery numbers (ES regen + ES Leech/Gain per hit + ES recharge) is bigger if we choose 30% total recoverty one, but i think its more again a sustain buff (which we don't really need), and less pure regen buff (for situations when we out of combat or having some kind of degen on us).

Its tricky mechanics down there, correct me if my logic wrong.
As far as I'm aware it shouldn't be increasing an instant 'on hit' like that. If there's no rate it can't be increased. Open to correction though... I'd trust POB ahead of me every time.

Leech will go up as it has a rate, but it's still a little too slow and still confined by the leech cap. Recharge will go up too, it just doesn't happen unless we slam our Vaal Discipline during combat, so again a bit too conditional, and by the time we use that the base recharge tends to be boost enough given our high sustain... so can mostly be ignored in my mind at least. The regen on the other hand is always on and helping, and growing every time we boost our ES/int.
could someone look at my stuff and tell me what i should buy , i only gor 1 split int/es the other are int/dex . got the watcher eyes es gain hit. should i buy more split int/es or should i buy better amul ?
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
RockyScream wrote:
But 30% recovery rate will also increase recharge rate and somehow POB shows it also increases ES Leech/Gain per hit.
Total ES recovery numbers (ES regen + ES Leech/Gain per hit + ES recharge) is bigger if we choose 30% total recoverty one, but i think its more again a sustain buff (which we don't really need), and less pure regen buff (for situations when we out of combat or having some kind of degen on us).

Its tricky mechanics down there, correct me if my logic wrong.
As far as I'm aware it shouldn't be increasing an instant 'on hit' like that. If there's no rate it can't be increased. Open to correction though... I'd trust POB ahead of me every time.

Leech will go up as it has a rate, but it's still a little too slow and still confined by the leech cap. Recharge will go up too, it just doesn't happen unless we slam our Vaal Discipline during combat, so again a bit too conditional, and by the time we use that the base recharge tends to be boost enough given our high sustain... so can mostly be ignored in my mind at least. The regen on the other hand is always on and helping, and growing every time we boost our ES/int.

Seems it's two different stats

Now what the hell is ES Leech/On Hit Rate?

Anyway, I think I'm gonna get regular Watcher's eye with just ES on hit, cheapest double version is 50ex now and the urge to try endgame content with this build is too strong to wait for prices to drop :D

P.S. What the hell? INT/ES Splits is 8ex now!
Last edited by RockyScream on Apr 15, 2020, 2:35:38 PM
"
RockyScream wrote:
Now what the hell is ES Leech/On Hit Rate?

Glancing at those...

ES Gain Rate: 30 ES per hit multiplied by your 5.2 APS.

That doesn't appear to include anything for multistrike, which seems odd.

It also isn't including anything for multiple projectiles from MS, duplications by Ancestral Call and additional hits from the CWDT Ball Lighting setup, but those are situational so makes more sense, so thankfully your actual sustain will be far higher than that figure.

ES Leech/On Hit Rate: They're merging the leech cap per second with their assumed ES Gain Rate per second.

The ES Leech/On Hit Rate combined with Net Life Regen should be giving you a good ballpark of your sustain per second... in theory, except for the lack of hits it's taking into account.
"
gisabelle wrote:
could someone look at my stuff and tell me what i should buy , i only gor 1 split int/es the other are int/dex . got the watcher eyes es gain hit. should i buy more split int/es or should i buy better amul ?

Where are you feeling weakest? Offense or defense?

No obvious weak links in the gear, so you can upgrade anywhere you can find a potential upgrade at this point.

- Throw a level 1 CWDT into your boots. Your Wave of Conviction is still level 7, so might as well be proc'ing it as often as possible.

- Personally I'd consider trying to divine the watcher's eye closer to 30 per hit. We hit often, so a 20% gain per hit is pretty substantial.

- Having the ES on hit Eye means you're now free to consider going for a higher ES pair of boots. You'll be trading sustain, with 19 less ES per hit, but gaining a higher ES pool to hopefully avoid one shots in return. Pros and cons either way, sticking with the Aspect of the Spider gains might suit your playstyle better and feel tankier than having the bigger ES pool.

- Awakened Ancestral Call gives an extra ancestor duplicating the hits, so a nice bump in damage when you have a few Ex to grab that.

- Can grab a higher % roll on the Dying Sun and potentially a Cinderswallow would be handy for the 3% regen

The ammy probably one of the better places to look in terms of upgrades alright. If you can find one that gives you a nice bump in stats jump on it.

How do you find it playing with the Reflection?
Not seen too many trying it out. Be great to hear any feedback on it.

thanks for the anwser .

The ancestral call i think it's kind of tricky you need to know how to place yourslef to get the extra hit or did they change it ? So if you are like me juste playing brain dead maybe it's a waste of money ( that's what i thought) .

For the shield i don't know i always play with never try to go dual claw . so now gone try to go dual claw . i used the shield because i had it from a previous char .

For the amu it s kinf of strange can't find one that give me more es AND more damage at the same time ( when i simu on pob ) .

Think gone do this
divi the watcher
get better ring and then change the boot
get 1 more split ES/int
"
gisabelle wrote:
thanks for the anwser .

The ancestral call i think it's kind of tricky you need to know how to place yourslef to get the extra hit or did they change it ? So if you are like me juste playing brain dead maybe it's a waste of money ( that's what i thought) .

For the shield i don't know i always play with never try to go dual claw . so now gone try to go dual claw . i used the shield because i had it from a previous char .

For the amu it s kinf of strange can't find one that give me more es AND more damage at the same time ( when i simu on pob ) .

Think gone do this
divi the watcher
get better ring and then change the boot
get 1 more split ES/int

Awakened Ancestral Call is a huge bonus to clear speed and survivability, as it targets one additional monster and extends the range. You don't have to think about any positioning at all. You won't regret it.
Last edited by skillzq on Apr 15, 2020, 9:52:35 PM

A setup with awakened curse on hit like this would apply both elemental weakness and conductivity right?
"
gisabelle wrote:
They changed the mechanics there.

You used to stay out of hit range, spam the skill, not hit the boss but have your projectiles hit and proc ancestral call shotguning the boss to oblivion. It was great and made namelocking with MS irrelevant and the skill feel more ranged. It was broken good single target for what was intended as a clear skill.

Now, you have to hit to proc projectiles. So you can't cheese bosses like that. Some folk swap out AC, normally for inspiration, for pure single target boss fights (e.g. Sirius).

Personally I'm too lazy. 99% of the time AC is awesome. The other 1% we do enough damage to get by without feeling it a hindrance. For anything Delirium related, your clear speed and survivability boost from having it should earn you back the cost relatively fast if you're a grinder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info