[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
Delamonica wrote:
projectile damage from medium cluster doesnt help ?

if i skill "eye to eye" my tooltip damage doesnt change at all

and molten strike should be affected by it

I'm afraid tooltip doesn't count projectile damage at all xD Molten Strike basically a HIT followed by projectiles. Just look at POB average or u can check Your BallZ Dps (actually he count only 1 ball)
i also just realized that you can put in the split personality into the cluster jewel sockets ^^

now i dont need medium anymore
Last edited by Delamonica on Apr 5, 2020, 1:26:54 PM
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Hi, I wanna convert my Nebuloch jugg into this build. I have all gear except the Cluster jewels and Split personalities. The Split personality jewels cost 20c for accuracy version, 50c for dex version, 3ex for strength version and 6.5ex or energy shield version. The last two versions are way above my budget, especially if we need like 13 of those jewels in total.

My question is, is this build viable without those most expensive Splits, or can I use the cheapest versions and still do all content?

Cheers :)

I'm started play with usual HOWA Jug and in some point (i was on red maps already with 1300 int I suppose) guild mate linked his drop from Simulacrum:

And... here we are.
Yes u can pick:

They giving us 60-70 Int and can have good Corruption modifier like: Corrupted blood, 1% reserve...
With this guys for ES and whatever u like while u farm for Splits of your dream:

We dont really need 13 Int Es (BUT WE WANT IT!). I actually use 5-7 for the bottom part for most bonus they can provide. Upper part with Dex and Str for Belt bonus DPS and Accuracy. Just dont go bottom or under scion pick some Lightning nodes and small-mid clusters for DPS or mb some insane Megalomaniac Cluster.

I wasted a HOUR to make this masterpiece in paint after remember the mem with Ash. Hope you switch soon from your nebuloch xD

Last edited by WinKeeper on Apr 5, 2020, 3:00:16 PM
"
Delamonica wrote:
i also just realized that you can put in the split personality into the cluster jewel sockets ^^

now i dont need medium anymore

Any advice, rerolled to do uber lab runs, not fully geared or jeweled up yet but sitting on 5.3k ES and near 1.6k int and just getting one hit by argus and izaro.

Cheers
Been slowly building up this character. Saved up to start out with 5x int/es splits before actually making it. Started as hollow palm for levelling, its just too easy. My first and only death on this character was to the enslaver due to ignite and feeling too invincible. Level 93 atm. 2600 int. 11.5k es. Still need enhcant on helm. Level 95 will add another split that gives +62 int. Not sure if I want more es/int splits, i might go for int/str to gain immunity to ignites via cyclopean coil mod

Current gear:

5x

4x

Got really lucky with the ammy snipe. Had 3 open mods, slammed 2 prefixes on it got mana and lightning damage to attacks. Could be better, could be worse.

Basically invincible. Does Sacrilum and face tanks wave 20 Kosis and the fat boy at the same time easy peasy. Very very nice build.

I really like the Sirus gloves. I'll be going for ones with the same ele hit and attack speed but also maybe +1 gems, es %, frenzy, something else to add to the puzzle.
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Apr 5, 2020, 9:43:40 PM
"
Been slowly building up this character. Saved up to start out with 5x int/es splits before actually making it. Started as hollow palm for levelling, its just too easy. My first and only death on this character was to the enslaver due to ignite and feeling too invincible. Level 93 atm. 2600 int. 11.5k es. Still need enhcant on helm. Level 95 will add another split that gives +62 int. Not sure if I want more es/int splits, i might go for int/str to gain immunity to ignites via cyclopean coil mod

Current gear:

5x

4x

Got really lucky with the ammy snipe. Had 3 open mods, slammed 2 prefixes on it got mana and lightning damage to attacks. Could be better, could be worse.

Basically invincible. Does Sacrilum and face tanks wave 20 Kosis and the fat boy at the same time easy peasy. Very very nice build.

I really like the Sirus gloves. I'll be going for ones with the same ele hit and attack speed but also maybe +1 gems, es %, frenzy, something else to add to the puzzle.

Great gear man and explanation how u get it! Thx.
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Hi, I wanna convert my Nebuloch jugg into this build. I have all gear except the Cluster jewels and Split personalities. The Split personality jewels cost 20c for accuracy version, 50c for dex version, 3ex for strength version and 6.5ex or energy shield version. The last two versions are way above my budget, especially if we need like 13 of those jewels in total.

My question is, is this build viable without those most expensive Splits, or can I use the cheapest versions and still do all content?

Cheers :)

I'm started play with usual HOWA Jug and in some point (i was on red maps already with 1300 int I suppose) guild mate linked his drop from Simulacrum:

And... here we are.
Yes u can pick:

They giving us 60-70 Int and can have good Corruption modifier like: Corrupted blood, 1% reserve...
With this guys for ES and whatever u like while u farm for Splits of your dream:

We dont really need 13 Int Es (BUT WE WANT IT!). I actually use 5-7 for the bottom part for most bonus they can provide. Upper part with Dex and Str for Belt bonus DPS and Accuracy. Just dont go bottom or under scion pick some Lightning nodes and small-mid clusters for DPS or mb some insane Megalomaniac Cluster.

I wasted a HOUR to make this masterpiece in paint after remember the mem with Ash. Hope you switch soon from your nebuloch xD

Thank you for great tips, when you said in the guide that the build is flexible, I can see that with the jewels you showed.

Where would be the best place(s) to slot Energy From Within
Cobalt Jewel?

I'm gonna start buying the jewels you suggested so maybe I can convert to HOWA today :D

Also that pic is hilarious
Last edited by DixuMixu on Apr 6, 2020, 2:09:51 AM
"
Any advice, rerolled to do uber lab runs, not fully geared or jeweled up yet but sitting on 5.3k ES and near 1.6k int and just getting one hit by argus and izaro.

Cheers

Good question, how is the physical mitigation in this build and do is it needed? We have 4 endurance charges and some armor and block, but maybe that isn't enough for you?
I am playing on ps 4 and can't use PoeBuilder now, maybe u can give some advice to me, my profile
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/nocheatsinlife/characters
Trying to build str stacking hp based BLS Scion, reach 2.1k str, 7k+ hp on 89 lvl, need much more currency for better gear to reach 2.5-3k str and advise from guys who know true😉

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info