[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

i mean the tree. in the POB tree u use the cluster slot on top wherte ele dmg is. in your charackter screen u use it waaaayy back down in ranger tree
Last edited by FedeS on Apr 5, 2020, 1:34:17 PM
"
izumy wrote:
i mean the tree. in the POB tree u use the cluster slot on top wherte ele dmg is. in your charackter screen u use it waaaayy back down in ranger tree

As i mentioned - lvl 97-99 and Enlighten 4 gives us few points to do so )
i understand that. but WHY u dont take the ele dmg cluster on top.? isnt ele dmg always good?
"
izumy wrote:
i understand that. but WHY u dont take the ele dmg cluster on top.? isnt ele dmg always good?

U asking some basic things that u should read first or look deeper. Cluster jewels gives us ELE DMG. We cant spend point elsewhere cause we take us much JEWELL SOCKETS for SPLIT PERSONALITY us we can to make MORE INT for MORE DPS for MORE ES. And i did FEW TREES for LVling and END GAME and LVL 100...
Hi, I wanna convert my Nebuloch jugg into this build. I have all gear except the Cluster jewels and Split personalities. The Split personality jewels cost 20c for accuracy version, 50c for dex version, 3ex for strength version and 6.5ex or energy shield version. The last two versions are way above my budget, especially if we need like 13 of those jewels in total.

My question is, is this build viable without those most expensive Splits, or can I use the cheapest versions and still do all content?

Cheers :)
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
Skyforger wrote:
Thx for your work. I like those kind of builds, but even your tier 2 jews are most like 2 EX plus atm... and we need plenty of them. does this build perform any good with an investment about 10-15 EX?any experience?

They are kinda mandatory, but u can pick some Lightning Damage on the tree and use Brute Force and Fragility near Point blank and Acrobatics for 70-80 Int. Can use cluster for flat 100ES mentioned earlier. It will be Midrange but u can clear all tier's of map and farm a bit for 4-5 Splits.

Ok, i read the whole thread and this right here blows my mind:
1) We use Unflinching in ascendancy with +1 Endurance charge, and then Fragility (-1 Endurance Charge), whats the point? Is there Fragility mistaken with Fertile Mind?
2) How Brute Force will help us? It's no STR nodes near Point Blank or Acrobatics?

I think Im asking basic stuff, but its my first league ever, help will be much appreciated :)
"
RockyScream wrote:

And how Fragility helps us?

I think he means Fertile Mind :p
projectile damage from medium cluster doesnt help ?

if i skill "eye to eye" my tooltip damage doesnt change at all

and molten strike should be affected by it
"
RockyScream wrote:
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
Skyforger wrote:
Thx for your work. I like those kind of builds, but even your tier 2 jews are most like 2 EX plus atm... and we need plenty of them. does this build perform any good with an investment about 10-15 EX?any experience?

They are kinda mandatory, but u can pick some Lightning Damage on the tree and use Brute Force and Fragility near Point blank and Acrobatics for 70-80 Int. Can use cluster for flat 100ES mentioned earlier. It will be Midrange but u can clear all tier's of map and farm a bit for 4-5 Splits.

Ok, i read the whole thread and this right here blows my mind:
1) We use Unflinching in ascendancy with +1 Endurance charge, and then Fragility (-1 Endurance Charge), whats the point? Is there Fragility mistaken with Fertile Mind?
2) How Brute Force will help us? It's no STR nodes near Point Blank or Acrobatics?

I think Im asking basic stuff, but its my first league ever, help will be much appreciated :)

Thx for answer DixuMixu. Yeap I mentioned wrong Jewell )
for convert our dex in 2 points: near Acrobatic and above the Point blank (Under duelist)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info