[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

what do you guys think about running vaal pact?
I think we have enough ES to tank big hits. I'm at 11k ES
But i wonder about sustain. I.e, there are times it gets sketchy like simulacrum twin boss 20

I got rid of one of my lightning jewels and added in a 12% hit claw jewel with fan of blades and drive the destruction, plus one other one I dont use
fan of blades adds one more ball.
drive the destruction adds more leech, 20% max total recovery, 20% total recovery, .8% atk dmg leech

I also added in a kiloava jewel and allocated glancing blows
"
antmit wrote:
what do you guys think about running vaal pact?
I think we have enough ES to tank big hits. I'm at 11k ES
But i wonder about sustain. I.e, there are times it gets sketchy like simulacrum twin boss 20

I got rid of one of my lightning jewels and added in a 12% hit claw jewel with fan of blades and drive the destruction, plus one other one I dont use
fan of blades adds one more ball.
drive the destruction adds more leech, 20% max total recovery, 20% total recovery, .8% atk dmg leech

I also added in a kiloava jewel and allocated glancing blows

Yes, i got this thought ;) but i like some regen for awkward situation on bosses when i don't have Vaal Doscipline to heal. If u got for Vaal Pact u need to skip Unbreakable:

And i think to pick Upper part of Endurance charge DPS nodes. Plus i was Theorycrafting if we go under Duelist (left from point blank) we can do this with Thread of Hope (Medium Circle).

And for extra points save and btw we didnt lost a lot of defence:

Hope this info was useful.

cool man

the other thing i'm thinking about is if there's anything we can do about the soul raker claw area.
maybe anoint soul raker, take utmost intellect using points.
5 points vs 7 points gives back 2 points. lol.

i also have a lvl 80 something scion i might try respeccing into jugg/slayer using a similar tree, or going in reverse direction
the gif is the art of standing so perfectly still... that the movement of health bar becomes invisible to the eye
"
antmit wrote:
cool man

the other thing i'm thinking about is if there's anything we can do about the soul raker claw area.
maybe anoint soul raker, take utmost intellect using points.
5 points vs 7 points gives back 2 points. lol.

i also have a lvl 80 something scion i might try respeccing into jugg/slayer using a similar tree, or going in reverse direction

I didn't go deep into this part of the build, but i think we can take Cluster near CI and got something good from new Double Claw, Melee dmg or something like that. But AS gave us a lot on the Claw circle, thats the main reason I am going here.
"
Arthur606 wrote:
the gif is the art of standing so perfectly still... that the movement of health bar becomes invisible to the eye

Sry, cant understand what u are talking about )
Hello everyone!
Want to try this build and already started lvling yesterday. Can someone please explain - why in the "Lvling ES" tree Split Personality allocated pretty close to the class starting position? As i understand mechanic of this jewel - the farther the better, right?

And about the endgame, i curderently have about 3ex, i unrstand that this is nothing close to the endgame budget for this build, but can i farm t16 with this budget and this build or should i first build some currency with my other character?
your POB is total different from what ur self using. what is the right way now?
"
RockyScream wrote:
Hello everyone!
Want to try this build and already started lvling yesterday. Can someone please explain - why in the "Lvling ES" tree Split Personality allocated pretty close to the class starting position? As i understand mechanic of this jewel - the farther the better, right?

And about the endgame, i curderently have about 3ex, i unrstand that this is nothing close to the endgame budget for this build, but can i farm t16 with this budget and this build or should i first build some currency with my other character?

Look at my lvling tree and Gear explanation on main page. With Brute Force and Fertile Mind - yes u can. Astramentis for started amulet. Cyclopean with 18% corrupted cost 1 EX max. Shaper's Touch - 10-20 chaos. The most expensive - 2 good rings. Then focus on buying Splits.

"
izumy wrote:
your POB is total different from what ur self using. what is the right way now?

What u mean exactly? Tree difference or gear? Lvl 98-100 kinda different cause we take Cluster a bit further.
Last edited by WinKeeper on Apr 5, 2020, 1:41:37 PM
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
RockyScream wrote:
Hello everyone!

Look at my lvling tree and Gear explanation on main page. With Brute Force and Fragility - yes u can. Astramentis for started amulet. Cyclopean with 18% corrupted cost 1 EX max. Shaper's Touch - 10-20 chaos. The most expensive - 2 good rings. Then focus on buying Splits.

Thanks for response, but still i don't understand why we cant switch up lets say Split and Pure Talent in the Lvling ES tree from ur POB. I get about 10 more INT, since Split is farther from staring location, and Pure Talent bonuses seems to work the same. I know its not significant, but i worry i dont understand something right...
And how Fragility helps us?

As for endgame gear advice - thanks a lot!
Last edited by RockyScream on Apr 5, 2020, 9:16:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info