[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

hmm wirling blades is just such a bad movement skill.cos it cant gfo over cliffs. u think i get away with using dash? or does it feal clonky then?!
Last edited by izumy on Apr 4, 2020, 6:14:51 AM
Hello Everyone,

I want to share my experience on this build since i played this build few seasons.

For leveling:

At season start or low budget you may want to follow leveling guide of classic molten strike jugg build then turn howa after you get enough currency.

If you have budget buy 2 hand of though and motion and astramentis leveling should be very easy after 22. Use any item that can help you with resist and give intelligence. You can use op's tree i tried to level with it and it worked well.

My end-game thoughts

Dual-Claw : S-Tier damage and more intelligence which scales absurdly.

Atziri's Reflection : You basically become immune to everything on game with a little bit cost of damage. But still i prefer dual-claw.

Theoretical: I will try to buy es on block shield and use it with legion jewel to become immortal and face tank build.

Btw: Thanks to op for reviving HOWA build.
"
izumy wrote:
hmm wirling blades is just such a bad movement skill.cos it cant gfo over cliffs. u think i get away with using dash? or does it feal clonky then?!

I use it with Flame Dash anyway ) but sure u can use dash, kinda not sure does it do damage and proc Fortify?
"
hallohoofd wrote:
I have a question about leech. Don't we already cap our leech easily with incandescent heart + maybe 1 stormdrinker notable?

Doryanis cluster notable looks quite bad to me, the Leech is useless and it's 25% ele dmg compared to prismatics 30%.

Storm drinker is already good because it has 8% pen which is insane, even without the Leech it would be worth.

What I'm arguing is the same as the guy a few posts above ^^ ; isn't prismatic heart Superior to doryanis lesson because we already capped our leech?

Besides I'm starting to think the claw nodes are not worth it. Mana leech can be gained for 1 point elsewhere and the dmg gained from the claw cluster can be compensated by going arcing blows for example!

I rolled my Jewels with chaos orbs and got a random few ) Yeap, resistance are great but 5% of Ele dmg is a deal?
"
cagataydmr1 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I want to share my experience on this build since i played this build few seasons.

For leveling:

At season start or low budget you may want to follow leveling guide of classic molten strike jugg build then turn howa after you get enough currency.

If you have budget buy 2 hand of though and motion and astramentis leveling should be very easy after 22. Use any item that can help you with resist and give intelligence. You can use op's tree i tried to level with it and it worked well.

My end-game thoughts

Dual-Claw : S-Tier damage and more intelligence which scales absurdly.

Atziri's Reflection : You basically become immune to everything on game with a little bit cost of damage. But still i prefer dual-claw.

Theoretical: I will try to buy es on block shield and use it with legion jewel to become immortal and face tank build.

Btw: Thanks to op for reviving HOWA build.

Thx for your thought's! Glad you liked it and make work in your way!
Looking forward to doing this build. thanks a lot for the hard work putting it together. This might be a stupid question, but where does the lightning damage come from if we are using molten strike? Do we convert somewhere? thanks
"
Greyrat65 wrote:
Looking forward to doing this build. thanks a lot for the hard work putting it together. This might be a stupid question, but where does the lightning damage come from if we are using molten strike? Do we convert somewhere? thanks

molten strike converts 60% o phys to fire, not 60% of all damage.

howa adds flat lightning on top of everything else
"
Greyrat65 wrote:

molten strike converts 60% o phys to fire, not 60% of all damage.

howa adds flat lightning on top of everything else
Thanks! Also do we run normal discipline or just the vaal?
"
Greyrat65 wrote:
Thanks! Also do we run normal discipline or just the vaal?

you can run normal discipline but vaal is always better for the ability to have instant heals

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info