[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

wow thank you for the ideas--i have been trying different things so i am running something different all the time. i will try some of your suggestions and let you know how it goes. thank you!
PS--i wasn't using flask before because i don't like to press too many buttons.. my friend was quitting and gave me all those flasks and i did not read them carefully. oops.
Thx for your work. I like those kind of builds, but even your tier 2 jews are most like 2 EX plus atm... and we need plenty of them. does this build perform any good with an investment about 10-15 EX?any experience?
What was the cheap unique ring you mentioned that would be good for budgets?
Finished buying all my split personality jewels today so probably going to be rerolling this soon, looking forward to it.

1 question, Do you think Bottled faith isn't worth due to crit impacting supercharge? would 1-2% base crit' chance not be that impactful providing we don't get increased critical strike chance elsewhere? this is assuming we wouldn't need the 2nd ailment immunity/curse immunity from the magic sulphur flask (through Atziri's reflection or ailment immunity on boots + elsewhere probably).
Last edited by A_Mule on Apr 2, 2020, 8:16:38 PM
"
Skyforger wrote:
Thx for your work. I like those kind of builds, but even your tier 2 jews are most like 2 EX plus atm... and we need plenty of them. does this build perform any good with an investment about 10-15 EX?any experience?

They are kinda mandatory, but u can pick some Lightning Damage on the tree and use Brute Force and Fragility near Point blank and Acrobatics for 70-80 Int. Can use cluster for flat 100ES mentioned earlier. It will be Midrange but u can clear all tier's of map and farm a bit for 4-5 Splits.

"
DatBoiMook wrote:
What was the cheap unique ring you mentioned that would be good for budgets?

Not sure that i mentioned Rings. Better get 2 good Rare with total 90-110 Elemental res, flat ES and Int. I think they cheap now and was at the start of the league. U can try to find Elemental damage with attacks + ES but it can be expensive.

"
Finished buying all my split personality jewels today so probably going to be rerolling this soon, looking forward to it.

1 question, Do you think Bottled faith isn't worth due to crit impacting supercharge? would 1-2% base crit' chance not be that impactful providing we don't get increased critical strike chance elsewhere? this is assuming we wouldn't need the 2nd ailment immunity/curse immunity from the magic sulphur flask (through Atziri's reflection or ailment immunity on boots + elsewhere probably).

Without Multiple of Crit dmg it's not giving us a lot, but Bottled just a better version of Sulphur and if u like it just use! )
The cannot be shocket modifier on belt, does this effect the you are shocked from Vinktar flask?

Face rolling everything realy love this amazing build! :D
"
PunkSviin wrote:
The cannot be shocket modifier on belt, does this effect the you are shocked from Vinktar flask?

Face rolling everything realy love this amazing build! :D

When question was asked I noticed, but not mansion, that he used Rare Crystal Belt ;) And thx for explanation. Cyclopean saves us from Ignite as well.
Hey mate. U are losing 6k flat accuracy w/o shaper touch and with increased accuracy like 7.5k. And result you losing %35 attack speed Undeniable. Just wanna tell you.
"
ufukyil wrote:
Hey mate. U are losing 6k flat accuracy w/o shaper touch and with increased accuracy like 7.5k. And result you losing %35 attack speed Undeniable. Just wanna tell you.

I have almost perfect Gloves with Tier1 AS (16%) and Tier1 Intelligence on them. Few resistance that we really need. Just wanna answer you. And 35%-16%=19% just to be clear.
Last edited by WinKeeper on Apr 3, 2020, 8:53:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info