[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
stred_ wrote:
anyone using chainbraker + Divergent Berserk combo? worth the 7ex investment? (10ex if we add a lvl4 enhance)

edit:

my bad.. i thought it could work but we loose allmost all our mana regen

I'm using it on an ascendant pathfinder/inquis archmage ball lightning setup. Spam mana flask for regen instead which works quite well. Damage is impressive. It can fit if you have other mana gain. Very similar to this build otherwise. Level 4 enhance is 44% more spell damage and could scale better if I get a +1 spot to put it in.
"
denhol wrote:
"
BadMan274 wrote:
I need Help.

Get an Error if i try to open any Pastebin Link in PoB.

"The Build you are trying to load uses an unrecognised skill tree. You need to update the programm before loading this build."

Version 1.4.170

No update available

What can i do?

use pob fork

Thank You. It works.
"

Finally finished and divined my dream jewels! Spent days farming harvest divines for them haha.

Never expected Archmage BL to have this insane minmax potential with how cheap it is to get going too.

24m PoB sheet dps with 2.95m avg hit at 8.16 cast speed without RF and not much set up for 260-290m optimal dps now.

BTW love the jewels. Working on two now but need to remove cold on one and fire on the other and roll life. I see you are using Unleash with your GMP set up. How is it working? May try it this evening.
Last edited by DannyNorth on Feb 17, 2021, 10:28:16 AM
"
DannyNorth wrote:

BTW love the jewels. Working on two now but need to remove cold on one and fire on the other and roll life. I see you are using Unleash with your GMP set up. How is it working? May try it this evening.

Yeah Unleash just means that I can animation cancel the Spell Echo + Greater Spell Echo for just rushing through a map, so I tend to have that on my clearing set up.

In case you haven't tried Unleash and Spell Echo together before: if you run while casting the spell with both of those together only the Unleash part goes off and your Spell Echo never starts, so you wont be locked down. It can be slightly buggy with insane cast speed but usually it works. I swap it out for Lightning Pen for stuff like 100% delirium.
Isanion can you link your POB? tried find it anywhere but no luck :(
"
zimmuf wrote:

Here it is, should be at around 430-470m true optimal dps now. I've dropped Vaal RF completely just to make it more consistent dmg and less PoB warrior, i got a lvl 21 (lvl 25 with empower) regular Divergent Righteous Fire on permanently instead now.

https://pastebin.com/DSUh8aWP
Last edited by Mbuh on Feb 18, 2021, 3:49:24 AM
"
"
zimmuf wrote:

Here it is, should be at around 430-470m true optimal dps now. I've dropped Vaal RF completely just to make it more consistent dmg and less PoB warrior, i got a lvl 21 (lvl 25 with empower) regular Divergent Righteous Fire on permanently instead now.

https://pastebin.com/DSUh8aWP

Dude you should upload some 1-second boss kill clips XD.
jesus christ the damage ^^ well done. Can i ask why you run 2 POH staff instead of 1 Spire?
Last edited by zimmuf on Feb 18, 2021, 5:43:55 AM
Killed Sirus a9, Maven, U-Atziri and all other relevant bosses. Damage is already absurd, but it's tempting to try min-maxing. What should I upgrade next (have about 20ex spare)?

https://pastebin.com/QE331qa8

I assume that switching to crit version requires gg jewels? When only speccing into crit nodes my dps actually becomes lower than with Elemental Overload.
Flasks are like that (Promise and Rumi's instead of Faith + Urn) because I'm exping and that bit of chaos res and block do much more than bit of extra dps.
Not enough damage. What should I do to increase the damage?
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/S3J0LgBE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info