[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"

I've found that while yes, the build is somewhat soft, it is very good at effective survivability. Of the builds able to tackle 100% delirium maps that I've played this is the one that has felt the safest to me with the least amount of deaths overall even if you do die sometimes.

But some stuff you can do is going for a 10% MoM Watcher's Eye instead, using a Rumi's Concoction (i swap out my quicksilver flask for it for end game content) as well as drop Healthy Mind, I've found myself preferring the life rather than taking Healthy Mind just to be able to survive end game content better. You'll drop a bit in damage of course so would need to have the gear at a level where you can actually do so and still have enough dps of course.

How does one "go for" a 10% MoM watchers eye ? There are so few on trade.

I think that's basically what I need to survive t15/16 maps. I mean the build performs superbly for mitigating chip and dot damage but is more or less useless against big hits. 11.2k mana and 4.5k mps don't mean shit when you are working with 2.8k hp.

Every time I consider removing 10 nodes and investing into more HP I am soon reminded that those 10 points are also boosting my survivability and damage by way of more mana and regen- A major caveat I've yet to reconcile with.

It's been a long while since I've died in a Ritual, but instead I just get one-shot KO'd by basic mobs in max tier maps with no nasty mods.

Those golden mobs that spawn from Sirus's butthole in maps absolutely destroy me. I had three of them come at me with their 5000% move speed and I died on contact.

The only real way I've found to survive in those maps is to creep forward inch-by-inch and spam balls into ever nook & cranny regardless if I can see anything there, which just feels tedious af frankly.

Btw those are some incredible jewels you have there. I don't even know where to begin crafting something so extravagant.

I'm Left of Right and far Right of Left.
Last edited by twittypoopcraft on Feb 13, 2021, 10:42:55 PM

Finally managed to craft something that can just barely beat Cloak of Defiance that isn't Replica Kaoms so I wont lose all my mana regen and survivability.

The +1 level +10% quality is especially good as it results in a lvl 5 Enhance buffing my Divergent Arcane Cloak to 52% quality, Anomalous Arcane Surge to lvl 22 and 30% quality for even more mana regen and damage.

Will try to craft another one later with Frenzy Charge on Hit instead of Chaos Res but need to farm up currency for that first as that will probably triple in avg cost.
Last edited by Mbuh on Feb 13, 2021, 10:44:08 PM
how are you guys getting enough dex for gems? i viewed OPs character and noticed that theres not much added dex from items and what i have from the skill tree alone is not enough. Great build btw.
@scotos: I needed a dex roll on my gloves. You may need a +30 dex tree node until you can get dex on a jewel or gear (abyss jewel is a good place for extra dex).

@isanion: thats one hell of an armor. I've never seen anything like it
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Feb 14, 2021, 11:50:21 AM
"
ScoTos420 wrote:
how are you guys getting enough dex for gems? i viewed OPs character and noticed that theres not much added dex from items and what i have from the skill tree alone is not enough. Great build btw.

I use a Brutal Restraint instead of Healthy Mind to solve my dexterity, which means a lot of divining to hit one good enough to not be an embarrassment but it's quite nice once you do get a decent one.
anyone using chainbraker + Divergent Berserk combo? worth the 7ex investment? (10ex if we add a lvl4 enhance)

edit:

my bad.. i thought it could work but we loose allmost all our mana regen
Last edited by stred_ on Feb 15, 2021, 6:17:54 AM
What nods we looking for with Brutal Restraint?
Hi! I am currently trying to get into this build, I am kind of a new player transitioning into this build from another one I played earlier this league, I've only recently started hitting maps so most of the stuff (like goldrim/some gems/skill tree) is leftovers from leveling, I currently have around ~6-7 ex budget and I wanna upgrade my stuff to fully get into the build, could someone check my character on Ritual league (BigBonkersBL) and give me an upgrade order? Also what flasks/jewels should I be looking for? I'm planning to use the non-crit version, thanks alot!
I need Help.

Get an Error if i try to open any Pastebin Link in PoB.

"The Build you are trying to load uses an unrecognised skill tree. You need to update the programm before loading this build."

Version 1.4.170

No update available

What can i do?
"
BadMan274 wrote:
I need Help.

Get an Error if i try to open any Pastebin Link in PoB.

"The Build you are trying to load uses an unrecognised skill tree. You need to update the programm before loading this build."

Version 1.4.170

No update available

What can i do?

use pob fork
👀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info