[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

I've decided to roll with this guide, but I seem to have A LOT of spare gem spots and have looked at your gem section of the guide, where it's evidently the same. Which 4 socket combination would you recommend outside of the ones listed in the guide?
whats the best version elementalist or hierophant?
Currently on my LL carrion golem. Without liquidating my char, I have only about 54 exalts. Is it enough to do this build?
How do the helm enchants fare?

Most obvious would probably be:
#% increased Ball Lightning Damage

but how about those?
#% increased Ball Lightning Area of Effect
Ball Lightning fires an additional Projectile

or maybe even those?
Arcane Cloak Spends an additional #% of current Mana
Righteous Fire grants #% increased Spell Damage
Wave of Conviction's Exposure applies #% Elemental Resistance
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Currently on my LL carrion golem. Without liquidating my char, I have only about 54 exalts. Is it enough to do this build?

That's plenty. I've respecced from a HoP spiders guardian and it only cost me 10-11 exalts all in. I didn't buy any good gems though.
"
piszczel wrote:
"
aquasnow93 wrote:

That's plenty. I've respecced from a HoP spiders guardian and it only cost me 10-11 exalts all in. I didn't buy any good gems though.

How did you level it though? Idk what skill to use prior to storm brand and arc... It's an awkward phase. And idk how to put my passives because the POB doesn't have a breakdown. Any tips?
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
"
piszczel wrote:
"
aquasnow93 wrote:

How did you level it though? Idk what skill to use prior to storm brand and arc... It's an awkward phase. And idk how to put my passives because the POB doesn't have a breakdown. Any tips?

Easiest is Stormblast mine. And put detonate on your movement button.

There is a leveling tree POB in 1st post
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Last edited by f4ward on Feb 22, 2021, 6:13:40 AM
Is this build AW9 Sirus - Maven viable with 40 or 50ex?
"
nico5051 wrote:

Easy. I'm within this budget (even less if you don't count Awakened Hextouch, which isn't even lvl 5, so can be ignored) and everything evaporates. One moment when I felt like needing more damage was when doing Feared Invitation with insane mods while carrying another player.

I recorded my latest kill, it's sub 2 min at A9
Last edited by Melnevacor on Feb 22, 2021, 9:34:04 AM
"
Melnevacor wrote:
"
nico5051 wrote:

Easy. I'm within this budget (even less if you don't count Awakened Hextouch, which isn't even lvl 5, so can be ignored) and everything evaporates. One moment when I felt like needing more damage was when doing Feared Invitation with insane mods while carrying another player.

I recorded my latest kill, it's sub 2 min at A9

Wow, thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info