[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

I think "Sacrifice 20% of Mana per Second to Recover that much Life" is not "regeneration". And I do find several people use this combination on poe ninja.

Edit: I tried it myself and it worked pretty well. However, a huge mana regen is needed to make it smooth.
"
prinses wrote:
on current listed pob for 3.11:
cant use skyforth boots with agnostic can we?
Dance of the offered could be substitute or just a good rare.
(also mom is turned off)

This build still looks very strong to me, yes it loses dps but that just went from insane to great dps and agnostic seems like a great addition.
Pretty sure i will use this as my leaguestart.
Last edited by Aniki_Leads_people on Jun 18, 2020, 1:26:22 PM
So harvest league is gonna be big on crafting, with huge crafting potential to skyrocket a build. Think there will be anything that will be useful on this build? Unfortunately we use so many uniques that the crafting potential will feel very wasted.

To the guy who said MoM was turned off, we activate with our chest, taking the keystone in addition doesn't do anything. If it did ... glorious :D
Last edited by vladimars on Jun 18, 2020, 12:09:47 PM
This build does not benefit a lot from rare gears...A crusader helmet can be very nice though.

"
vladimars wrote:
So harvest league is gonna be big on crafting, with huge crafting potential to skyrocket a build. Think there will be anything that will be useful on this build? Unfortunately we use so many uniques that the crafting potential will feel very wasted.

To the guy who said MoM was turned off, we activate with our chest, taking the keystone in addition doesn't do anything. If it did ... glorious :D
"
vladimars wrote:

I probably should have edited my post after i saw my error on that one, but i facepalmed so hard when i realised my mistake i forgot.

You can craft for profit and your alts :D
With us moving to life/MoM do you think the stun immunity granted by skyforths is necessary?

An incursion boot with 69 to 73 mana and 7-10% increased mana (along with life/movements speed) is a total of around 70 mana lost for 200 or so life gained, along with resists from open suffixes.

Losing power charge generation against bosses would be kinda meh tho.
"
Ball Lightning
Now has a base cast time of 0.7 seconds (from 0.75).

Every little bit helps.
Are u going to play this build as a starter again?
"
vladimars wrote:
With us moving to life/MoM do you think the stun immunity granted by skyforths is necessary?

An incursion boot with 69 to 73 mana and 7-10% increased mana (along with life/movements speed) is a total of around 70 mana lost for 200 or so life gained, along with resists from open suffixes.

Losing power charge generation against bosses would be kinda meh tho.
I've tried switching to Windshriek boots so I can keep the 3 curses (AM, Proj Weakness, Elemental Weakness), and then put a different anointment on my amulet. And then I got the "+80% chance to avoid being stunned if you've killed recently" boot enchantment, and I sorta stick with Brine King in pantheon. Stuns haven't really been an issue with this setup.

I may swap this out though if I can find the points just to path up to Whispers of Doom, but that's 3-4 passives, so not sure what the best course is yet.
This build is still viable? i see everyone playing Ball Lightning Miner but i dont really enjoy miner builds :(
Sooo, im a little stuck, cause the PoB on your 3.11 update is the only one with the corrections, but when you see the skill tree on PoB there's the "default" and "3.10" variations, and both have various passives points allocated in different places :/
Last edited by Beggioit on Jun 22, 2020, 12:26:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info