[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Im not looking for damage atm though ive got a 6l sire of shards for map clear and the 5link poh for single and the damage is pretty great. its just ultimatums that are killing me
"
Parthieon wrote:
Im not looking for damage atm though ive got a 6l sire of shards for map clear and the 5link poh for single and the damage is pretty great. its just ultimatums that are killing me

I really think sire of shards for clear is a trap. Pledge of Hands with GMP feels much better to clear to me, the coverage is still very strong and the damage is significantly higher.

We have similar gear setups, I'm not having survivability issues tho. All I can think of is the POH vs Sire, or if you were to add a cluster with Disorienting Display as the blind is pretty strong.
"
Spattergroit wrote:
"
Parthieon wrote:

I really think sire of shards for clear is a trap. Pledge of Hands with GMP feels much better to clear to me, the coverage is still very strong and the damage is significantly higher.

We have similar gear setups, I'm not having survivability issues tho. All I can think of is the POH vs Sire, or if you were to add a cluster with Disorienting Display as the blind is pretty strong.

clearing maps with Sire of shards is amazing!
Hey guys,

I'm looking at unique jewels right now, what are the must have ?

And for rare jewels, my guess is that i'm looking at % max life, cast speed and some critical strike multiplier for spells + lightning / elemental skills ?

Thanks as always !
"
Parthieon wrote:
My damage for the league is pretty okay but hell i feel like i get stomped on by the ultimatum in high tier maps and sometimes even lower pretty easliy. Anyone have any ideas where i should improve next? i was thinking an unnatural instinct but ill take recomendations

Same issue here. I tried using a 6 link Pledge and it didn't help much.

Any suggestions?
"
Martingale7 wrote:
"
Parthieon wrote:
My damage for the league is pretty okay but hell i feel like i get stomped on by the ultimatum in high tier maps and sometimes even lower pretty easliy. Anyone have any ideas where i should improve next? i was thinking an unnatural instinct but ill take recomendations

Same issue here. I tried using a 6 link Pledge and it didn't help much.

Any suggestions?

My basic strategy is put void sphere in middle of arena always flasks up (cinder with %3 mana onkill strong because it means almost full mana in ultimatums), 1 cast bl (actually x4 due spell echo and Pledge) to the middle of sphere then flame dash turn your face to sphere again and cast bl again repeat it till next round. You dont have to do exact method you can cast and kite them trough arena.
Just make sure your flasks are up (specially cinderswallow) and dont miss arcane cloak (5k+ shield and absurd amount of dps)

If rares are ranged ones (i mean big ones with ranged special attack) when they charge their attacks dash to behind them or side areas.
Strategy is keep rare monsters stacked and make them stay in projectiles for full dps. Never stay same area more than 1-2 secs. Mobility is king if you stand and spam you will more likely die. Last one is about stand in circle stones. The trick is you dont have to wait inside circles. Once you get inside they count kills after leaving circle about 1-2 sec. So get in / cast then leave / repeat till its done.

*Never stay in the same place long enough to die*

PS : I'm using skyforth so im stun immune (if you get stunned when rares are stacked you will be dead in second) and Disorienting Display in my large cluster because almost everytime my enemies are blinded (its huge avoidance and its AOE!).
Guys what's the best enchant for this build ? ball lightning additional projectile, damage, aoe ?
CULO POWA
Yo i just started this build but could need some help on my skill tree (atm i did follow the crit one https://pastebin.com/PgCJMifJ )

So what to prio now flask ? watchers eye? or should i go for non crit insteed?
Hi guys, how to kill Atziri with this build? Im using Sibyl's Lament but it's not enough.
"
sat122 wrote:
Hi guys, how to kill Atziri with this build? Im using Sibyl's Lament but it's not enough.

Take "Soul of Yugul" in Pantheon. "You and your Minions take 25% reduced Reflected Damage"

This will cover the difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info