[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
Migski wrote:
Hey guys, I have a question. I was thinking about the Militant Faith Avarius jewel that gives you double the 80% of your mana as armor. It seems pretty good for phys reduction and I was wondering if it's worth it? I was thinking it could be placed near the MoM keystone since we have MoM through Cloak of Defiance already.

That jewel "converts" your mana into the armor so mom and archmage will be useless since you will have something between 1-2k mana.
Last edited by qabuzerx on Apr 26, 2021, 4:56:45 AM
"
qabuzerx wrote:
"
Migski wrote:
Hey guys, I have a question. I was thinking about the Militant Faith Avarius jewel that gives you double the 80% of your mana as armor. It seems pretty good for phys reduction and I was wondering if it's worth it? I was thinking it could be placed near the MoM keystone since we have MoM through Cloak of Defiance already.

That jewel "converts" your mana into the armor so mom and archmage will be useless since you will have something between 1-2k mana.

Wait YOU'RE RIGHT! Dang... No wonder no one uses it. Thanks! :D
hey guys, why use skyforth just for the power charge generator ?

and about Omeyocan is a good one ?
"
Matt0214 wrote:

At 2.8k hp and and 7.7k mana, any idea what I should upgrade next? Have about 7 ex to play with.

The biggest boost would be an Unnatural Instinct, so keep an eye on the price.
"
kOxi_ wrote:

Skyforth is for stun immunity (Big QoL in ultimatum) and biggest flat mana you can get from boots. I'm not big fun of omeyocan on hiero because you need good mana regen for sustain the downside and if you need to decide dodge route you need to path right side of passive tree. It is more suited to Ascendant (PF/Hiero) if you ask me.
Last edited by qabuzerx on Apr 26, 2021, 10:00:15 AM
Is there an efficient way to increase our cast speed with this build? I'm finding myself dying a lot on high tier ultimatums due to the way that spell echo locks me in place.
Last edited by Martingale7 on Apr 26, 2021, 11:56:54 AM
"
Martingale7 wrote:
Is there an efficient way to increase our cast speed with this build? I'm finding myself dying a lot on high tier ultimatums due to the way that spell echo locks me in place.

Enigmatic reach and precision passives give some cast speed. Otherwise I stacked cast speed from jewels. (I think there's also a flask mod for cast speed, but I don't use it)
I'm at about 6 casts per second and it feels ok, but the higher the better of course.
"
kOxi_ wrote:

I'm using Omeyocan, and mana regen is definitely lower, but I get by on Mind Drinker/flasks to help with recovery. Like the other poster said, Skyforth is useful for flat mana + stun immunity. I'm using Omeyocan for the extra dodge chance, and onslaught which helps with cast speed since you're almost always at full mana in Ultimatums.

I haven't actually tried Skyforths so maybe that works better, but I'm able to clear t14-t16 ultimatums/maps without many issues using Omeyocan.
Despite my rocky start, this build is probably the most safe Sirius build I've ever played, on a 5 link staff even. I just tanked every hit lol
Last edited by presqueschierke on Apr 26, 2021, 8:10:33 PM
"
xkl_xh wrote:
"
Martingale7 wrote:

Enigmatic reach and precision passives give some cast speed. Otherwise I stacked cast speed from jewels. (I think there's also a flask mod for cast speed, but I don't use it)
I'm at about 6 casts per second and it feels ok, but the higher the better of course.

Thanks!

On a related note, does anyone have any general suggestions as to how I might optimize my character for t13+ ultimatums and harvests? It feels like I have very little survivability lately.
Last edited by Martingale7 on Apr 27, 2021, 12:30:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info