[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
LukBehindU wrote:
Hey, so I'm slowly buying gear to try the build out, and I just had a question. I might be an idiot, but why do I see so many people with sniper's mark + conductivity rings without whispers of doom? Is there a +1 curse I didn't see? Cheers.

Nope. You're suppose to replace the Atziri's Foible anoint with Whispers of Doom after making it so you can sustain your mana without Mind Drinker. Otherwise, yeah the curses only override each other.

If you look at OP's PoB, you'd see that he replaces Mind Drinker with Whispers of Doom. As for how he sustains his mana, it's all due to the Nexus Gloves 30% chance to recoup mana spent.
Last edited by Migski on May 2, 2021, 5:18:43 AM
hey, i dont saw ascendancy comparison. Which ascendancy best for this build? Ascendant & Elementalist are fine too.
Hi mate! If i take 5link PoH and Sire - what i need to link?
And could this build work without unnatural instinct?
one hint i took from another build. Try to get a cluster jewel with also disorientening display. the blind effect gave me a significant improvement for hightier ultimatus.
"
parfishka wrote:

I'm also wondering, good question.

I'm pilling up money for a 6 links PoH but holy jesus they're expensive.
"
parfishka wrote:

On a 5L, losing Controlled Destruction should be the lowest DPS loss.

And yes, absolutely works without unnatural instinct. That jewels an upgrade but not an earthshattering one -- on my build switching to unnatural instinct is just +2.7% DPS and additional AOE.
Hoping someone can look at my character and recommend some next upgrades. It seems that my next upgrade is awakened spell echo and those are really expensive, so if there is something in between there that would be great.
Is it time for me to make the switch to crit?

Thanks
I was wondering how do you generate endurance charges if you do to make use of Conviction of Power. Enduring cry?
"
7VaPaLM wrote:
I was wondering how do you generate endurance charges if you do to make use of Conviction of Power. Enduring cry?

Minimum means you always have them without having to generate them.
Last edited by Recovary on May 3, 2021, 5:38:02 PM
Hey guys! I was thinking to maybe use Breathstealer with Mind Drinker anoint (with Whispers of Doom on Atziri's Foible) since I remember it being fantastic last league against the Ritual Mechanic. If I can solve the elem resist cap, is it worth using rather than the Nexus Gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info