[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

Hey. just wondering how you get the power and endurance charges?
because i'm following your build and I don't seem to be getting any?
"
dude64307 wrote:

they come from the ascendancy Conviction of Power.

15% chance to gain PC when we kill an enemy, and 25% chance to gain EC when we gain a PC. So in a fight like Sirus, we would not have any power, endurance, or frenzy charges, unless coming from other sources deviating from this guide.
From what items do you get the dex and str needed to match gems and chest requirements?
"
Kodimagnyl wrote:
From what items do you get the dex and str needed to match gems and chest requirements?

Atziri's Foible pulls much of that requirement weight.
"
omglapizza wrote:
Hey all. Just getting to endgame on a new baby Hiero. I'm eyeing this MoM build or a low life Ivory Tower build. What are the advantages/disadvantages between the two styles? The only thing I've read so far is the low life version really wants you to have a Mana as extra ES Watchers Eye, and I don't think I'm ready to drop that kinda cash on one item to be effective.

Watcher eye - 40ex
Skyforth - 7-8 ex
cinderswallow with crit - 4ex
bottled faith - 22 ex

You could go for good ES boots instead of skyforth & watcher, but then you'd have to pick the ascendancy with ES instead of arcane blessing.

"
dude64307 wrote:

Or get an intuitive leap + overcharged and go for arcane blessing for ailment immunity (big)
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Apr 14, 2020, 10:48:41 AM
Hey fellow exiles, just wondering if someone would be so kind to look at my heiro and let me know if they see anything wrong, or how i can optimize.

currently 4k HP, 2k ES, 8k MP

My goal is to tackle some of the end game bosses.

Don't worry about the chaos resist, still shifting resists around through crafting. Chaos resist should be 0 to 10% by the time i'm done.

"
Ayzkub wrote:
"
omglapizza wrote:
Hey all. Just getting to endgame on a new baby Hiero. I'm eyeing this MoM build or a low life Ivory Tower build. What are the advantages/disadvantages between the two styles? The only thing I've read so far is the low life version really wants you to have a Mana as extra ES Watchers Eye, and I don't think I'm ready to drop that kinda cash on one item to be effective.

If you don't have much currency to spend definetly try this build first, with not a lot of amount (less than 10 ex) you should be able to do T16 maps and have the stats that the guide tells you about.

Can confirm, I'm comfortably doing T14-T16 and I think gearing up the character so far only cost 5-6ex total (6link Cloak is half of that). Feel free to check out my character StormOfBambi to see what that amount of currency gets you. On the Lowlife version, just Skyforth would cost as much.

Also about the Chain discussion...yes, the difference in clearspeed and QoL (and even safety, since you have less chance of dashing into a pack with your brands lagging behind) is indeed night and day.
Last edited by EcLiPzZz on Apr 15, 2020, 7:04:09 PM
"
Hello!

First off thank you for making this build! I have made a character and mirrored it to this build and I am doing decent.

I though am wondering... do you have any plans on updating this guide further with new gear that is better?

Updating these forum builds is what sets apart a great build to a skin and bone guide that is just decent.

I am certain if you played this since March 20th you have made many many improvements to the build and for us nooby's in the crowd following a newly updated guide would quite honestly make all the difference in the world.

It would truly only take you a short while for a couple days to update a few things on here. Maybe even just add a tab and put "Best Gear For Build" and adding your new gear and updated talent tree.

Something to send us in the right direction so we can level up from decent to actually good.

Thank you again for creating this build and I pray you will spend a short time updating this so we have somewhere to go from here.

CHEERS! -Johnny Miller (Washington State)

IIRC OP confessed that he's an "altoholic" (meaning he gets bored of a build realtively quickly and rerolls often) and that he switched to a different build (Bladestorm).

You can check out the comments here, or the aforementioned poe.ninja builds for inspiration. E.g. there's a nice summary about Cluster Jewels on page 18.
"
CrimsonArc wrote:
Hey fellow exiles, just wondering if someone would be so kind to look at my heiro and let me know if they see anything wrong, or how i can optimize.

currently 4k HP, 2k ES, 8k MP

My goal is to tackle some of the end game bosses.

Don't worry about the chaos resist, still shifting resists around through crafting. Chaos resist should be 0 to 10% by the time i'm done.

Items seem alright, maybe the shield could use an upgrade with a good spell damage roll but I understand if you need the resists (a good life/mana/spell% shield with this much resist is hella expensive). Do you feel like you lack damage or survivability?

Regarding links: I don't see a way for you to apply curses. Conductivity is huge against bosses. Also, I see you have a white socket on your chest, so I assume you are already swapping between Chain and Conc. Effect (recommended).

EDIT: you could replace the craft on your Wand with "Trigger Socketed spells when you use a skill". Then socket Wave of Conviction, Conductivity and Lightning Golem (or the Rallying Cry) into it. You'd only lose out on 1 minor node worth of damage (Golem would give you more) but gain the curse.
Last edited by EcLiPzZz on Apr 15, 2020, 7:36:07 PM
Thank you for this build, im enjoying it alot! :)

And for anyone interested: Im playing ssf, and that works just fine. Im missing all the uniques (only using a tabula), but at least up until t11 (where i am), its a breeze, the char doesnt fall over easily, and its a lot of fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info